For our honeymoon - we will leave around October 14 2013 we want to fly into Rome and fly out of Paris. (I have been to Rome and Florence before my fiance has not). We will have about 14 days to explore and 2 days of traveling to and from NYC. We are thinking about 3 days in Rome and 5 days or so in Paris where neither of us has been before. We will take a train in between as I don't love flying - I know this will take atleast a day or night. I am thinking either stopping in Florence on the way to Paris or somewhere else. I loved Florence because I felt it was so much more relaxing than Rome and beautiful. I am struggling do we go to Florence, where i have been and loved or try something new along the lines of Florence? I would like somewhere less busy than Rome and Paris and on the train ride or not far from. Cinque Terre area looks interesting. Advice please!
Honeymoon Rome Paris and Somewhere in between
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 2 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 8 Is my plan ok
- 9 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 12 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 13 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 17 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 18 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 21 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 22 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 Reputable Tours