For our honeymoon - we will leave around October 14 2013 we want to fly into Rome and fly out of Paris. (I have been to Rome and Florence before my fiance has not). We will have about 14 days to explore and 2 days of traveling to and from NYC. We are thinking about 3 days in Rome and 5 days or so in Paris where neither of us has been before. We will take a train in between as I don't love flying - I know this will take atleast a day or night. I am thinking either stopping in Florence on the way to Paris or somewhere else. I loved Florence because I felt it was so much more relaxing than Rome and beautiful. I am struggling do we go to Florence, where i have been and loved or try something new along the lines of Florence? I would like somewhere less busy than Rome and Paris and on the train ride or not far from. Cinque Terre area looks interesting. Advice please!
Honeymoon Rome Paris and Somewhere in between
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Trip around Spain
- 9 Trieste as a day trip?
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 14 Spain - Andalucia
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 One more last question on Bayeux
- 17 banger rally around europe?
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 23 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 24 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 25 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!