For our honeymoon - we will leave around October 14 2013 we want to fly into Rome and fly out of Paris. (I have been to Rome and Florence before my fiance has not). We will have about 14 days to explore and 2 days of traveling to and from NYC. We are thinking about 3 days in Rome and 5 days or so in Paris where neither of us has been before. We will take a train in between as I don't love flying - I know this will take atleast a day or night. I am thinking either stopping in Florence on the way to Paris or somewhere else. I loved Florence because I felt it was so much more relaxing than Rome and beautiful. I am struggling do we go to Florence, where i have been and loved or try something new along the lines of Florence? I would like somewhere less busy than Rome and Paris and on the train ride or not far from. Cinque Terre area looks interesting. Advice please!
Honeymoon Rome Paris and Somewhere in between
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croacia in october
- 2 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 3 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 4 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 5 Stay away from EF Tours
- 6 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 7 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 8 Italy things to do?
- 9 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 10 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 11 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 12 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 13 Getting From Italy to London
- 14 Spending money in Italy?
- 15 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 rome and pompei
- 20 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 21 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 22 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids