For our honeymoon - we will leave around October 14 2013 we want to fly into Rome and fly out of Paris. (I have been to Rome and Florence before my fiance has not). We will have about 14 days to explore and 2 days of traveling to and from NYC. We are thinking about 3 days in Rome and 5 days or so in Paris where neither of us has been before. We will take a train in between as I don't love flying - I know this will take atleast a day or night. I am thinking either stopping in Florence on the way to Paris or somewhere else. I loved Florence because I felt it was so much more relaxing than Rome and beautiful. I am struggling do we go to Florence, where i have been and loved or try something new along the lines of Florence? I would like somewhere less busy than Rome and Paris and on the train ride or not far from. Cinque Terre area looks interesting. Advice please!
Honeymoon Rome Paris and Somewhere in between
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 3 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 6 Questions for my German friends
- 7 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 8 London visit
- 9 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 10 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 13 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer