For our honeymoon - we will leave around October 14 2013 we want to fly into Rome and fly out of Paris. (I have been to Rome and Florence before my fiance has not). We will have about 14 days to explore and 2 days of traveling to and from NYC. We are thinking about 3 days in Rome and 5 days or so in Paris where neither of us has been before. We will take a train in between as I don't love flying - I know this will take atleast a day or night. I am thinking either stopping in Florence on the way to Paris or somewhere else. I loved Florence because I felt it was so much more relaxing than Rome and beautiful. I am struggling do we go to Florence, where i have been and loved or try something new along the lines of Florence? I would like somewhere less busy than Rome and Paris and on the train ride or not far from. Cinque Terre area looks interesting. Advice please!
Honeymoon Rome Paris and Somewhere in between
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 7 one last portugal car rental question
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 hotels in Seville
- 12 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 13 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 14 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 17 nearby cities to london
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break