My husband and I are planning a road trip through Germany in Oct, mainly Munich Berlin and another city. (Pls suggest).
We are also looking to do Prague & Vienna. We would like to spend about 14 days in total, with at least 3 days in each city.
Any suggestions on travel, any other places we can visit other than the ones I have mentioned above, to dos and what not to dos are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷야구사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 2 실시간프로토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 3 프로야구사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 4 코리아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 와우토토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 6 블랙잭바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 7 바카라게임사이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 8 토토로사사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 9 인터넷토토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 10 데일리토토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 11 바카라사이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Another tipping question: concierges
- 16 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Luggage Storage
- 20 Back from Paris
- 21 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 NOT our first trip to Ireland