My husband and I are planning a road trip through Germany in Oct, mainly Munich Berlin and another city. (Pls suggest).
We are also looking to do Prague & Vienna. We would like to spend about 14 days in total, with at least 3 days in each city.
Any suggestions on travel, any other places we can visit other than the ones I have mentioned above, to dos and what not to dos are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 2 다모아바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노다모아바카라
- 3 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 12 Cutback on Spain trip
- 13 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 14 where to stay in London?
- 15 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 16 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July