We have finally decided on a place to stay while on Chianti and will have 4 nights at Castello Di Spaltenna.
We then have 5 nights further south and are yet to book somewhere for this June. We are looking form somewhere romantic and private so perhaps an apartment / villa for 2. Ideally with a plunge pool or jacuzzi and a private terrace to eat dinner but struggling to find what we are looking for.
Would like to be based near one of the hilltop towns like Montacino but we will have a car so will be mobile.
Does anyone have any recommendations of cottages / villas / apartments that will take a 5 night booking for what we are looking for?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid food advice needed
- 2 Need help in completing trip details
- 3 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 4 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 5 Split to Hvar
- 6 Paris for children
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 9 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 10 Which area to stay in London
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 13 Algarve - is it for me?
- 14 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 15 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 16 Itinery help Crete
- 17 Naples + Walking Tour
- 18 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 19 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 20 TIM in FCO - update
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 16 days in France and Italy
- 23 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special