We have finally decided on a place to stay while on Chianti and will have 4 nights at Castello Di Spaltenna.
We then have 5 nights further south and are yet to book somewhere for this June. We are looking form somewhere romantic and private so perhaps an apartment / villa for 2. Ideally with a plunge pool or jacuzzi and a private terrace to eat dinner but struggling to find what we are looking for.
Would like to be based near one of the hilltop towns like Montacino but we will have a car so will be mobile.
Does anyone have any recommendations of cottages / villas / apartments that will take a 5 night booking for what we are looking for?
Honeymoon recommendations - Val D'Orcia
- 1 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 4 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 5 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 6 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 7 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 8 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 11 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 12 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 15 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 16 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 19 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 20 Stop over in France
- 21 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 22 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 23 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 24 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 25 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!