We have finally decided on a place to stay while on Chianti and will have 4 nights at Castello Di Spaltenna.
We then have 5 nights further south and are yet to book somewhere for this June. We are looking form somewhere romantic and private so perhaps an apartment / villa for 2. Ideally with a plunge pool or jacuzzi and a private terrace to eat dinner but struggling to find what we are looking for.
Would like to be based near one of the hilltop towns like Montacino but we will have a car so will be mobile.
Does anyone have any recommendations of cottages / villas / apartments that will take a 5 night booking for what we are looking for?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 2 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 5 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 12 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Towersey, London
- 15 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Biarritz family holiday
- 18 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 19 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 22 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice