We have finally decided on a place to stay while on Chianti and will have 4 nights at Castello Di Spaltenna.
We then have 5 nights further south and are yet to book somewhere for this June. We are looking form somewhere romantic and private so perhaps an apartment / villa for 2. Ideally with a plunge pool or jacuzzi and a private terrace to eat dinner but struggling to find what we are looking for.
Would like to be based near one of the hilltop towns like Montacino but we will have a car so will be mobile.
Does anyone have any recommendations of cottages / villas / apartments that will take a 5 night booking for what we are looking for?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 2 Venice
- 3 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 4 London 2For1 question
- 5 Austria**+27737016174~lost lover back/Divorce spells Cape Town,Pretoria,USA
- 6 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 7 ~Europe/UK/USA*+27737016174`herbalist healers South Africa,love spells,Iran
- 8 ~UK**+27737016174~herbalist healers in*Polokwane,Europe,USA,Russia
- 9 USA**+27737016174`Herbalist healers in Europe,England,London
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 12 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 13 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 16 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 17 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Porto and vicinity
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 23 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 24 Norway fjord
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!