We have finally decided on a place to stay while on Chianti and will have 4 nights at Castello Di Spaltenna.
We then have 5 nights further south and are yet to book somewhere for this June. We are looking form somewhere romantic and private so perhaps an apartment / villa for 2. Ideally with a plunge pool or jacuzzi and a private terrace to eat dinner but struggling to find what we are looking for.
Would like to be based near one of the hilltop towns like Montacino but we will have a car so will be mobile.
Does anyone have any recommendations of cottages / villas / apartments that will take a 5 night booking for what we are looking for?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Trip suggestion
- 3 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 12 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Acorn TV
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 25 6-7 Days in France