I made a post back in October and got a lot of positive and helpful feedback. I've booked my flights and am in the process of finalizing my hotels and itenerary. Looking for a bit more advice though as I'm honestly not sure what to do. I'll be traveling on April 24th to London from Raleigh(RDU>LHR) and will be arriving in the very early morning of April 25th. We(Wife and I--Getting married April 23rd) will be returning home on May 7th from Paris(CDG>RDU). I really wanted to fit in a trip to Rome, but it's so far away, so I figured maybe we could just do Venice, but this is quite the distance as well. I've done lots of research on trains and it seems like a great idea, but it would take around 10-12 hours , which is basically one full day there and back. I really hate to fly, I know that I'll be doing lots of this, but to have it in the middle of my honeymoon, it's just not something I'd like to do. Should I just drop Venice and try for somewhere else? Maybe Switzerland?
A few questions if I may as well. I still have to better research where exactly to stay in London, but for Paris, I was told 4-6 Arrondissement are best for new comers. Our budget is probably going to be around 200$ a night USD, give or take a little.
1. Is 4-6 correct? Or what would you all recommend?
2. This is the dumbest question I'm sure I'll ask but I really don't know what to expect as I've seen so much fluctuation whilst reading. What should we expect to spend on food? No alcohol at all, maybe one drink for me the entire trip. She doesn't drink though. I've seen 70-100$ Per Person per day. Not sure what type of food this includes? Like fast food? Nice sit down? Bagels?
3. If you all have purchased guidebooks on the various cities, what are some of your favorite things that they cover, or what particular information has helped you best?
4. Train tickets are a lot more pricey than I thought, London to Paris is pretty crazy expensive, I thought for some resaon it was going to be cheaper. I guess we waited a bit too late to get it for cheaper? Hopefully further transport wont be a big deal.
5. What should I buy for London transportation, I've seen there are passes that basically say "pay this price and you can ride anything by using it" As well as for Paris?
6. Are those passes pretty good for both London or Paris that you can use to get into museums for one flat rate of the pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』안전한카지노
- 2 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』앙헬레스카지노
- 3 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』싱가폴카지노후기
- 4 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』싱가폴센토사카지노
- 5 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노설립
- 6 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』싱가폴샌즈카지노
- 7 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노산업의특징
- 8 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』아시안카지노
- 9 정선카지노입장료【#HOT424。COM#】대박카지노
- 10 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』아시안카지노주소
- 11 폰타나바카라【 HOT424。COM 】바카라사이트
- 12 정선카지노밤문화【 HOT424。COM 】바카라사이트
- 13 강원랜드블랙잭【#HOT424。COM#】바카라스타일
- 14 카지노원정【 HOT424。COM 】바카라사이트
- 15 라스베가스바카라【#HOT424。COM#】이수근카지노
- 16 한국바카라＼【HOT424。COM】＼바카라사이트
- 17 외국인전용카지노【#HOT424。COM#】원정카지노
- 18 정선카지노리조트【#HOT424。COM#】MGM바카라
- 19 라이브식보【#HOT424。COM#】힐튼카지노
- 20 연예인카지노【#HOT424。COM#】영국카지노
- 21 에이플러스카지노【#HOT424。COM#】강원랜드도우미
- 22 라이브강원랜드【#HOT424。COM#】클락바카라
- 23 강원랜드안마＼＼【#HOT424。COM#】＼＼、맬버른바카라사이트
- 24 몬테바카라【#HOT424。COM#】우리의카지노
- 25 바카라도박【#HOT424。COM#】하롱베이카지노