Firstly, I am new to this site, but I am so happy to have found such a wonderful community. My fiancee and I are getting married end of August and will be traveling from September 1st until September 19th on our Honeymoon. We live and work in NY so that would be our city of departure.
We are thinking about doing Santorini, Rome, Florence and Paris. We have been told that we might be spreading our days too thin. We definitely want to got o Santorini for at least 5 days so we can relax on a beautiful beach after such a hectic year of planning the wedding!
I'd LOVE it if you guys could give me your opinions on these locations and the amount of days they deserve and if I am better of restructuring my itinerary. We are willing to nix Paris if we need to dedicate more days to other locations. We have also heard there might be places in Italy that we are missing out on.
Any suggestions and info would help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 2 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 6 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 9 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 10 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 11 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 12 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 13 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 14 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 15 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 16 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 17 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 18 Italy in a week
- 19 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 23 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 24 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?