Firstly, I am new to this site, but I am so happy to have found such a wonderful community. My fiancee and I are getting married end of August and will be traveling from September 1st until September 19th on our Honeymoon. We live and work in NY so that would be our city of departure.
We are thinking about doing Santorini, Rome, Florence and Paris. We have been told that we might be spreading our days too thin. We definitely want to got o Santorini for at least 5 days so we can relax on a beautiful beach after such a hectic year of planning the wedding!
I'd LOVE it if you guys could give me your opinions on these locations and the amount of days they deserve and if I am better of restructuring my itinerary. We are willing to nix Paris if we need to dedicate more days to other locations. We have also heard there might be places in Italy that we are missing out on.
Any suggestions and info would help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 2 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 3 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 4 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 5 May or September Andulucia/Munich
- 6 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 7 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 8 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 9 Paris---baguette question???
- 10 Vienna to Bratislava
- 11 a loss about Paris
- 12 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 13 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 14 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 15 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 16 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 17 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 18 What type of visa is right for me?
- 19 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 20 RHK's Fall escape
- 21 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 22 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 Christmas Eve
- 25 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing