Firstly, I am new to this site, but I am so happy to have found such a wonderful community. My fiancee and I are getting married end of August and will be traveling from September 1st until September 19th on our Honeymoon. We live and work in NY so that would be our city of departure.
We are thinking about doing Santorini, Rome, Florence and Paris. We have been told that we might be spreading our days too thin. We definitely want to got o Santorini for at least 5 days so we can relax on a beautiful beach after such a hectic year of planning the wedding!
I'd LOVE it if you guys could give me your opinions on these locations and the amount of days they deserve and if I am better of restructuring my itinerary. We are willing to nix Paris if we need to dedicate more days to other locations. We have also heard there might be places in Italy that we are missing out on.
Any suggestions and info would help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Week in London
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 Too much for one day?
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 6 12 days europe
- 7 Italy for the first time
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 RFID Protection
- 10 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 12 Germany and Austria trip report
- 13 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 14 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 15 London Itinerary and Questions
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 18 3 days to spend in europe
- 19 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 20 Ali
- 21 Paris to Ramstein
- 22 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 25 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?