Firstly, I am new to this site, but I am so happy to have found such a wonderful community. My fiancee and I are getting married end of August and will be traveling from September 1st until September 19th on our Honeymoon. We live and work in NY so that would be our city of departure.
We are thinking about doing Santorini, Rome, Florence and Paris. We have been told that we might be spreading our days too thin. We definitely want to got o Santorini for at least 5 days so we can relax on a beautiful beach after such a hectic year of planning the wedding!
I'd LOVE it if you guys could give me your opinions on these locations and the amount of days they deserve and if I am better of restructuring my itinerary. We are willing to nix Paris if we need to dedicate more days to other locations. We have also heard there might be places in Italy that we are missing out on.
Any suggestions and info would help!
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 first european holiday itinery
- 14 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 15 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Cyprus in December
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Which travel plan?