Firstly, I am new to this site, but I am so happy to have found such a wonderful community. My fiancee and I are getting married end of August and will be traveling from September 1st until September 19th on our Honeymoon. We live and work in NY so that would be our city of departure.
We are thinking about doing Santorini, Rome, Florence and Paris. We have been told that we might be spreading our days too thin. We definitely want to got o Santorini for at least 5 days so we can relax on a beautiful beach after such a hectic year of planning the wedding!
I'd LOVE it if you guys could give me your opinions on these locations and the amount of days they deserve and if I am better of restructuring my itinerary. We are willing to nix Paris if we need to dedicate more days to other locations. We have also heard there might be places in Italy that we are missing out on.
Any suggestions and info would help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland hotel questions
- 2 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 5 Biarritz family holiday
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Cutback on Spain trip
- 8 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 11 getting to CDG
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 16 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 17 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Bernina Express mid-March
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please