Firstly, I am new to this site, but I am so happy to have found such a wonderful community. My fiancee and I are getting married end of August and will be traveling from September 1st until September 19th on our Honeymoon. We live and work in NY so that would be our city of departure.
We are thinking about doing Santorini, Rome, Florence and Paris. We have been told that we might be spreading our days too thin. We definitely want to got o Santorini for at least 5 days so we can relax on a beautiful beach after such a hectic year of planning the wedding!
I'd LOVE it if you guys could give me your opinions on these locations and the amount of days they deserve and if I am better of restructuring my itinerary. We are willing to nix Paris if we need to dedicate more days to other locations. We have also heard there might be places in Italy that we are missing out on.
Any suggestions and info would help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 2 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 5 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 6 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 9 days in turkey
- 17 Burg Eltz
- 18 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 24 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 25 itinerary help