Firstly, I am new to this site, but I am so happy to have found such a wonderful community. My fiancee and I are getting married end of August and will be traveling from September 1st until September 19th on our Honeymoon. We live and work in NY so that would be our city of departure.
We are thinking about doing Santorini, Rome, Florence and Paris. We have been told that we might be spreading our days too thin. We definitely want to got o Santorini for at least 5 days so we can relax on a beautiful beach after such a hectic year of planning the wedding!
I'd LOVE it if you guys could give me your opinions on these locations and the amount of days they deserve and if I am better of restructuring my itinerary. We are willing to nix Paris if we need to dedicate more days to other locations. We have also heard there might be places in Italy that we are missing out on.
Any suggestions and info would help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마닐라카지노사이트⋞✱「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」✱⋟마닐라카지노사이트
- 2 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 3 플러스카지노사이트⋞✡「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」✡⋟플러스카지노사이트
- 4 타짜카지노사이트⋞☣「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」☣⋟타짜카지노사이트
- 5 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 6 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 7 Via del Sale, Italy
- 8 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 9 "Never Mind"
- 10 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 11 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 14 Barcelona
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 19 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 20 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 21 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 24 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla