Firstly, I am new to this site, but I am so happy to have found such a wonderful community. My fiancee and I are getting married end of August and will be traveling from September 1st until September 19th on our Honeymoon. We live and work in NY so that would be our city of departure.
We are thinking about doing Santorini, Rome, Florence and Paris. We have been told that we might be spreading our days too thin. We definitely want to got o Santorini for at least 5 days so we can relax on a beautiful beach after such a hectic year of planning the wedding!
I'd LOVE it if you guys could give me your opinions on these locations and the amount of days they deserve and if I am better of restructuring my itinerary. We are willing to nix Paris if we need to dedicate more days to other locations. We have also heard there might be places in Italy that we are missing out on.
Any suggestions and info would help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 6 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 12 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 13 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 14 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 15 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 20 Munich
- 21 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 25 Munich with a car?