I'm planning my sister and her husband's honeymoon to Greece this May, and they would love to visit a working olive grove to see how olive oil is made/do some tastings. I'm having some difficulty finding options (outside of "museums" which they aren't too keen on). Does anyone have any suggestions?
Nothing's been booked yet, as I'm still working on addressing their wish list and working backwards from that, so any island, etc. is fair game as I will work to fit it in.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판 &&[카톡 아이디: vs486== OO≪ 텔레그램: vs486 ]
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 6 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 9 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 10 Athens Help
- 11 Crete Holiday
- 12 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 13 Travel in Europe
- 14 Rome to Venice
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 One free day in Barcelona
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 November in Rome
- 19 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!