I'm planning my sister and her husband's honeymoon to Greece this May, and they would love to visit a working olive grove to see how olive oil is made/do some tastings. I'm having some difficulty finding options (outside of "museums" which they aren't too keen on). Does anyone have any suggestions?
Nothing's been booked yet, as I'm still working on addressing their wish list and working backwards from that, so any island, etc. is fair game as I will work to fit it in.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 4 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 5 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 6 Barcelona Car rental return
- 7 From London to Paris to US
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 10 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 11 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 12 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 13 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 14 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 15 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 16 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 17 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 18 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 21 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 22 Dover queues
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 25 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22