I'm planning my sister and her husband's honeymoon to Greece this May, and they would love to visit a working olive grove to see how olive oil is made/do some tastings. I'm having some difficulty finding options (outside of "museums" which they aren't too keen on). Does anyone have any suggestions?
Nothing's been booked yet, as I'm still working on addressing their wish list and working backwards from that, so any island, etc. is fair game as I will work to fit it in.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 2 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 3 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 4 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 5 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 6 Greece in 15 Days
- 7 Munich Travel Guide
- 8 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 11 Planning Advice!
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 Munich restaurant recs
- 14 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 15 tablet
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 18 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 19 Norway holiday locations
- 20 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 21 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 22 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 23 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 24 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 25 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe