I'm planning my sister and her husband's honeymoon to Greece this May, and they would love to visit a working olive grove to see how olive oil is made/do some tastings. I'm having some difficulty finding options (outside of "museums" which they aren't too keen on). Does anyone have any suggestions?
Nothing's been booked yet, as I'm still working on addressing their wish list and working backwards from that, so any island, etc. is fair game as I will work to fit it in.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 2 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 3 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 4 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 5 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 6 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 7 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 8 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 9 Bruges for 1st time
- 10 One champagne tour in Reims
- 11 visa
- 12 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 13 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 14 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 15 Staying over visa expiration.
- 16 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 17 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 18 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 19 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 20 Soriano nel Cimino - need some help please!
- 21 Italian rail travel
- 22 Portugal Transportation
- 23 Travelling from Frankfurt to Amsterdam train or fly?
- 24 Need help with Sightseeing Tours
- 25 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons