I'm planning my sister and her husband's honeymoon to Greece this May, and they would love to visit a working olive grove to see how olive oil is made/do some tastings. I'm having some difficulty finding options (outside of "museums" which they aren't too keen on). Does anyone have any suggestions?
Nothing's been booked yet, as I'm still working on addressing their wish list and working backwards from that, so any island, etc. is fair game as I will work to fit it in.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 2 Visit to Engand
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 7 Final Four
- 8 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 Parking in Girona
- 11 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 12 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 13 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 14 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 15 SNCF - low price for summer
- 16 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 17 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 18 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 19 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 22 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To