I'm planning my sister and her husband's honeymoon to Greece this May, and they would love to visit a working olive grove to see how olive oil is made/do some tastings. I'm having some difficulty finding options (outside of "museums" which they aren't too keen on). Does anyone have any suggestions?
Nothing's been booked yet, as I'm still working on addressing their wish list and working backwards from that, so any island, etc. is fair game as I will work to fit it in.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 3 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 4 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 5 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 6 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 7 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 8 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 9 To europe this Aug
- 10 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 11 Lagos Walking Tour
- 12 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 13 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 14 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 15 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 16 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 17 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 18 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 19 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 20 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 21 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 22 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 23 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 24 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 25 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option