I'm planning my sister and her husband's honeymoon to Greece this May, and they would love to visit a working olive grove to see how olive oil is made/do some tastings. I'm having some difficulty finding options (outside of "museums" which they aren't too keen on). Does anyone have any suggestions?
Nothing's been booked yet, as I'm still working on addressing their wish list and working backwards from that, so any island, etc. is fair game as I will work to fit it in.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in London
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 5 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 6 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Lyon
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 Italian lakes
- 13 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 What do after Bernia Express?
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 18 France, UK and Ireland
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 French theater in Paris
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Germany family road trip help!
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari