I'm planning my sister and her husband's honeymoon to Greece this May, and they would love to visit a working olive grove to see how olive oil is made/do some tastings. I'm having some difficulty finding options (outside of "museums" which they aren't too keen on). Does anyone have any suggestions?
Nothing's been booked yet, as I'm still working on addressing their wish list and working backwards from that, so any island, etc. is fair game as I will work to fit it in.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 2 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 3 River Boat Cruise
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Sliema, Malta
- 9 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 10 Sachsenhausen?
- 11 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 14 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 15 Rome to Portofino -
- 16 Sim Card
- 17 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 18 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 19 12 Days in Italy
- 20 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 21 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 22 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 23 student in denmark
- 24 Poland in September
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam