I'm planning my sister and her husband's honeymoon to Greece this May, and they would love to visit a working olive grove to see how olive oil is made/do some tastings. I'm having some difficulty finding options (outside of "museums" which they aren't too keen on). Does anyone have any suggestions?
Nothing's been booked yet, as I'm still working on addressing their wish list and working backwards from that, so any island, etc. is fair game as I will work to fit it in.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 2 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 3 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Loire Valley itinerary
- 6 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 7 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 8 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 9 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 10 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 11 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 12 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 13 Europe Itinerary
- 14 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 15 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 16 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 17 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 18 Currency
- 19 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 20 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 21 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 22 Breakfast: London
- 23 Montpellier to Arles
- 24 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 25 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia