I'm planning my sister and her husband's honeymoon to Greece this May, and they would love to visit a working olive grove to see how olive oil is made/do some tastings. I'm having some difficulty finding options (outside of "museums" which they aren't too keen on). Does anyone have any suggestions?
Nothing's been booked yet, as I'm still working on addressing their wish list and working backwards from that, so any island, etc. is fair game as I will work to fit it in.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다빈치 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 다빈치 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Germany-Car or Train
- 4 People visiting Slovenia
- 5 Brussels flower tapestry
- 6 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 7 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 8 Lake Como,Italy
- 9 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Language to use in Belgium
- 13 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 14 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 15 Visiting Zurich
- 16 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 17 Places to visit from Zurich
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 20 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 25 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?