Hello. My fiance and I are taking our honeymoon to France and Italy this June with a 3 night stop on Eze. So far all we have planned is dinner one night in Monte Carlo and are looking for suggestions of activities for our two full days. We will wont to relax and tour Eze itself, but think it might be worth exploring other parts of the Riveria while we are there. We are considering taking a cab to Nice and exploring there, taking a wine tasting tour, or having a private tour in various locations such as Nice, Cannes, and Cap Antibes. I am wondering what is worthwhile and what we can do without our own car, either with a tour guide or just be taking a cab somewhere. It seems Eze it a little hard and expensive to reach so we want to make the most of our day if we venture. Any suggestions on sites, towns, or tour guides would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Honeymoon is Eze- what to do in 3 nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 9 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 10 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 11 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 12 What to wear
- 13 London 2nd time around
- 14 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 15 german rail ticket question
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 18 Arc de Triumph Question
- 19 Greek ferries
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 22 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 23 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 24 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 25 Prague flea markets