Hello. My fiance and I are taking our honeymoon to France and Italy this June with a 3 night stop on Eze. So far all we have planned is dinner one night in Monte Carlo and are looking for suggestions of activities for our two full days. We will wont to relax and tour Eze itself, but think it might be worth exploring other parts of the Riveria while we are there. We are considering taking a cab to Nice and exploring there, taking a wine tasting tour, or having a private tour in various locations such as Nice, Cannes, and Cap Antibes. I am wondering what is worthwhile and what we can do without our own car, either with a tour guide or just be taking a cab somewhere. It seems Eze it a little hard and expensive to reach so we want to make the most of our day if we venture. Any suggestions on sites, towns, or tour guides would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Honeymoon is Eze- what to do in 3 nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 2 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 3 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 4 mallorca
- 5 Satnav maps update
- 6 Spanish Music
- 7 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 8 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 9 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 10 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Paris winter sales
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 16 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 17 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 21 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 22 Amalfi coast in May
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.