Hello. My fiance and I are taking our honeymoon to France and Italy this June with a 3 night stop on Eze. So far all we have planned is dinner one night in Monte Carlo and are looking for suggestions of activities for our two full days. We will wont to relax and tour Eze itself, but think it might be worth exploring other parts of the Riveria while we are there. We are considering taking a cab to Nice and exploring there, taking a wine tasting tour, or having a private tour in various locations such as Nice, Cannes, and Cap Antibes. I am wondering what is worthwhile and what we can do without our own car, either with a tour guide or just be taking a cab somewhere. It seems Eze it a little hard and expensive to reach so we want to make the most of our day if we venture. Any suggestions on sites, towns, or tour guides would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Honeymoon is Eze- what to do in 3 nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 5 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 11 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 He said , she said
- 14 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 15 Munich with a car?
- 16 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 23 tour guides in rome
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!