Hello. My fiance and I are taking our honeymoon to France and Italy this June with a 3 night stop on Eze. So far all we have planned is dinner one night in Monte Carlo and are looking for suggestions of activities for our two full days. We will wont to relax and tour Eze itself, but think it might be worth exploring other parts of the Riveria while we are there. We are considering taking a cab to Nice and exploring there, taking a wine tasting tour, or having a private tour in various locations such as Nice, Cannes, and Cap Antibes. I am wondering what is worthwhile and what we can do without our own car, either with a tour guide or just be taking a cab somewhere. It seems Eze it a little hard and expensive to reach so we want to make the most of our day if we venture. Any suggestions on sites, towns, or tour guides would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Honeymoon is Eze- what to do in 3 nights?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV and Provence questions
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 5 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 10 Italian Lakes gardens
- 11 Greek islands from Turkey
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"