Hello. My fiance and I are taking our honeymoon to France and Italy this June with a 3 night stop on Eze. So far all we have planned is dinner one night in Monte Carlo and are looking for suggestions of activities for our two full days. We will wont to relax and tour Eze itself, but think it might be worth exploring other parts of the Riveria while we are there. We are considering taking a cab to Nice and exploring there, taking a wine tasting tour, or having a private tour in various locations such as Nice, Cannes, and Cap Antibes. I am wondering what is worthwhile and what we can do without our own car, either with a tour guide or just be taking a cab somewhere. It seems Eze it a little hard and expensive to reach so we want to make the most of our day if we venture. Any suggestions on sites, towns, or tour guides would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Honeymoon is Eze- what to do in 3 nights?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 2 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 3 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 4 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 10 One more last question on Bayeux
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 15 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 21 banger rally around europe?
- 22 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!