We are newly weds who plan travelling to Turkey for honeymoon. I have made a little bit search and I found out a site of which seems exciting. It is a honeymoon package calls 10 days Magical Honeymoon in Turkey and the tour covers Istanbul, "the ancient ruins of Ephesus one of the best preserved ancient ruins of the world, Þirince, a traditional Turkish Village which is one of the important wine production centers of the district, the hot springs and calcium terraces of Pamukkale and the ruins of Hierapolis, Egridir which is overlooking Turkey’s 4th largest lake, visiting Caravanserays on the way to Cappadocia, fairy chimneys & cave churches & underground cities of Cappadocia staying in the authentic cave hotels. All entrance fees are included in the tour and we have a welcome dinner on arrival in Istanbul." I They also told me that they can arrange a special vacation for us. So dear travellers who travelled Turkey before hould we choose this package or should we ask them to arrange something different? Can you also tell me the must-see places?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 2 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 3 I am a.tall foodie
- 4 Transportation
- 5 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 6 The suitcases ar going to Provence
- 7 The Best beach in Europe
- 8 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 9 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 12 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 13 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 14 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 15 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 16 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 17 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 18 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 19 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 20 Northern Spain
- 21 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 22 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 23 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 24 explore Italy on a budget
- 25 Itenerary Opinion
Honeymoon in Turkey, Does Vip-Luxury Travel have a good service?