We are newly weds who plan travelling to Turkey for honeymoon. I have made a little bit search and I found out a site of which seems exciting. It is a honeymoon package calls 10 days Magical Honeymoon in Turkey and the tour covers Istanbul, "the ancient ruins of Ephesus one of the best preserved ancient ruins of the world, Þirince, a traditional Turkish Village which is one of the important wine production centers of the district, the hot springs and calcium terraces of Pamukkale and the ruins of Hierapolis, Egridir which is overlooking Turkey’s 4th largest lake, visiting Caravanserays on the way to Cappadocia, fairy chimneys & cave churches & underground cities of Cappadocia staying in the authentic cave hotels. All entrance fees are included in the tour and we have a welcome dinner on arrival in Istanbul." I They also told me that they can arrange a special vacation for us. So dear travellers who travelled Turkey before hould we choose this package or should we ask them to arrange something different? Can you also tell me the must-see places?
Thank you in advance.
Honeymoon in Turkey, Does Vip-Luxury Travel have a good service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 3 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 4 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Help With Vienna
- 7 Nice or Marseille??
- 8 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 14 France, Italy and Greec
- 15 gites de france or agritourism
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 19 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Dresden or Leipzig
- 24 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 25 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger