We are newly weds who plan travelling to Turkey for honeymoon. I have made a little bit search and I found out a site of which seems exciting. It is a honeymoon package calls 10 days Magical Honeymoon in Turkey and the tour covers Istanbul, "the ancient ruins of Ephesus one of the best preserved ancient ruins of the world, Þirince, a traditional Turkish Village which is one of the important wine production centers of the district, the hot springs and calcium terraces of Pamukkale and the ruins of Hierapolis, Egridir which is overlooking Turkey’s 4th largest lake, visiting Caravanserays on the way to Cappadocia, fairy chimneys & cave churches & underground cities of Cappadocia staying in the authentic cave hotels. All entrance fees are included in the tour and we have a welcome dinner on arrival in Istanbul." I They also told me that they can arrange a special vacation for us. So dear travellers who travelled Turkey before hould we choose this package or should we ask them to arrange something different? Can you also tell me the must-see places?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help
- 3 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 4 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 7 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 8 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 9 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 10 Ballet Bolshoi
- 11 munich - day trips
- 12 I'm back.....
- 13 FAQs
- 14 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 15 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 16 Charles Degaulle question
- 17 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 18 Naples to Pompeii
- 19 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 20 Ireland in November
- 21 To europe this Aug
- 22 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 25 Layover Madrid Info Help
Honeymoon in Turkey, Does Vip-Luxury Travel have a good service?