We are newly weds who plan travelling to Turkey for honeymoon. I have made a little bit search and I found out a site of which seems exciting. It is a honeymoon package calls 10 days Magical Honeymoon in Turkey and the tour covers Istanbul, "the ancient ruins of Ephesus one of the best preserved ancient ruins of the world, Þirince, a traditional Turkish Village which is one of the important wine production centers of the district, the hot springs and calcium terraces of Pamukkale and the ruins of Hierapolis, Egridir which is overlooking Turkey’s 4th largest lake, visiting Caravanserays on the way to Cappadocia, fairy chimneys & cave churches & underground cities of Cappadocia staying in the authentic cave hotels. All entrance fees are included in the tour and we have a welcome dinner on arrival in Istanbul." I They also told me that they can arrange a special vacation for us. So dear travellers who travelled Turkey before hould we choose this package or should we ask them to arrange something different? Can you also tell me the must-see places?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 2 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 5 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Scotland in December
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
Honeymoon in Turkey, Does Vip-Luxury Travel have a good service?