We are newly weds who plan travelling to Turkey for honeymoon. I have made a little bit search and I found out a site of which seems exciting. It is a honeymoon package calls 10 days Magical Honeymoon in Turkey and the tour covers Istanbul, "the ancient ruins of Ephesus one of the best preserved ancient ruins of the world, Þirince, a traditional Turkish Village which is one of the important wine production centers of the district, the hot springs and calcium terraces of Pamukkale and the ruins of Hierapolis, Egridir which is overlooking Turkey’s 4th largest lake, visiting Caravanserays on the way to Cappadocia, fairy chimneys & cave churches & underground cities of Cappadocia staying in the authentic cave hotels. All entrance fees are included in the tour and we have a welcome dinner on arrival in Istanbul." I They also told me that they can arrange a special vacation for us. So dear travellers who travelled Turkey before hould we choose this package or should we ask them to arrange something different? Can you also tell me the must-see places?
Thank you in advance.
Honeymoon in Turkey, Does Vip-Luxury Travel have a good service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 10 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 London hotel
- 13 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 16 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 17 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Hotel in Venice
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 London tube
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay