We are newly weds who plan travelling to Turkey for honeymoon. I have made a little bit search and I found out a site of which seems exciting. It is a honeymoon package calls 10 days Magical Honeymoon in Turkey and the tour covers Istanbul, "the ancient ruins of Ephesus one of the best preserved ancient ruins of the world, Þirince, a traditional Turkish Village which is one of the important wine production centers of the district, the hot springs and calcium terraces of Pamukkale and the ruins of Hierapolis, Egridir which is overlooking Turkey’s 4th largest lake, visiting Caravanserays on the way to Cappadocia, fairy chimneys & cave churches & underground cities of Cappadocia staying in the authentic cave hotels. All entrance fees are included in the tour and we have a welcome dinner on arrival in Istanbul." I They also told me that they can arrange a special vacation for us. So dear travellers who travelled Turkey before hould we choose this package or should we ask them to arrange something different? Can you also tell me the must-see places?
Thank you in advance.
Honeymoon in Turkey, Does Vip-Luxury Travel have a good service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 2 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 6 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 9 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 13 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 14 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 15 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 16 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 17 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 20 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 21 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 Five nights in Extremadura
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Live ( almost) report from Greece!