We are newly weds who plan travelling to Turkey for honeymoon. I have made a little bit search and I found out a site of which seems exciting. It is a honeymoon package calls 10 days Magical Honeymoon in Turkey and the tour covers Istanbul, "the ancient ruins of Ephesus one of the best preserved ancient ruins of the world, Þirince, a traditional Turkish Village which is one of the important wine production centers of the district, the hot springs and calcium terraces of Pamukkale and the ruins of Hierapolis, Egridir which is overlooking Turkey’s 4th largest lake, visiting Caravanserays on the way to Cappadocia, fairy chimneys & cave churches & underground cities of Cappadocia staying in the authentic cave hotels. All entrance fees are included in the tour and we have a welcome dinner on arrival in Istanbul." I They also told me that they can arrange a special vacation for us. So dear travellers who travelled Turkey before hould we choose this package or should we ask them to arrange something different? Can you also tell me the must-see places?
Thank you in advance.
Honeymoon in Turkey, Does Vip-Luxury Travel have a good service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 2 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 3 Great restaurants in Italy
- 4 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 5 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 6 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 Amalfi coast in May
- 12 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 13 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 14 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 15 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 16 Germany and Switzerland
- 17 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 18 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 19 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 20 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 21 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 22 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 23 help regarding removal firm in london
- 24 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 25 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?