My fiance and I will be going to Spain for our Honeymoon in mid September for 2 weeks. We definetly want to spend time in San Sebastian, Barcelona and on the island of Mallorca. We want to spend some time exploring and also a lot of time at the beach. We want to eat a bunch of good food and we love wine. Can anyone help with our itinerary? Im not sure if it makes sense to fly into Barcelona first or Bilbao. Also what is the best way to get around once we are there.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 4 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Interesting places to visit
- 13 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 14 Swiss Travel Pass
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 6-7 Days in France
- 18 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 5 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Another tipping question: concierges
- 24 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 25 Budapest in December 2017