My fiance and I will be going to Spain for our Honeymoon in mid September for 2 weeks. We definetly want to spend time in San Sebastian, Barcelona and on the island of Mallorca. We want to spend some time exploring and also a lot of time at the beach. We want to eat a bunch of good food and we love wine. Can anyone help with our itinerary? Im not sure if it makes sense to fly into Barcelona first or Bilbao. Also what is the best way to get around once we are there.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 3 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 4 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 7 where to stay in London?
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Juangfrau / mt
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 12 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 Questions about Polish sights
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 25 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece