My fiance and I will be going to Spain for our Honeymoon in mid September for 2 weeks. We definetly want to spend time in San Sebastian, Barcelona and on the island of Mallorca. We want to spend some time exploring and also a lot of time at the beach. We want to eat a bunch of good food and we love wine. Can anyone help with our itinerary? Im not sure if it makes sense to fly into Barcelona first or Bilbao. Also what is the best way to get around once we are there.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assits@: mcafee Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 mcafee*24*7
- 2 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 4 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 5 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 6 Denmark or Sweden?
- 7 Iceland trip report!
- 8 Couscous
- 9 Bernese Oberland
- 10 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 Moscow Favorites
- 14 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 17 TIM in FCO - update
- 18 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 19 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 22 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 25 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon