My soon to be husband and I are planning to go on our honeymoon to Sicily. We will be going on mid-May, staying for 10 days, and we are still not sure where to go. He likes the beach and I like ruins and historical places, which makes Sicily the best destination for us.
We were thinking about renting a car, but we are not sure... people tell us that it's better to rent a car because the public transportation is not good, and never on time, but other people tell us that the roads are bad and difficult to drive.
I was thinking that a good plan would be to flight to Catania, go to Taormina for a few days and then to Syracuse and maybe, if there's time go to Ragusa.
Do you think is doable? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 4 free international phone calls
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 France Study Abroad
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 Sicily Beach Resort
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 22 Two days in Rome
- 23 Classical Tour of Albania
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see