My soon to be husband and I are planning to go on our honeymoon to Sicily. We will be going on mid-May, staying for 10 days, and we are still not sure where to go. He likes the beach and I like ruins and historical places, which makes Sicily the best destination for us.
We were thinking about renting a car, but we are not sure... people tell us that it's better to rent a car because the public transportation is not good, and never on time, but other people tell us that the roads are bad and difficult to drive.
I was thinking that a good plan would be to flight to Catania, go to Taormina for a few days and then to Syracuse and maybe, if there's time go to Ragusa.
Do you think is doable? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 10 days in London in early December
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 11 Scotland in December
- 12 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 16 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 19 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 22 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Greece
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning