My fiance and I are now considering Portugal for our honeymoon towards the end of August. Any recommendations? We have about 7-10 days. We are pretty active and would love to experience some local culture but will most likely be looking for some beach time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 2 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 3 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 4 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 5 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 10 tipping
- 11 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 12 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 13 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 14 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 15 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 16 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 17 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 18 Advice about Naples?
- 19 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 20 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 21 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 22 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 23 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 24 Oslo airport to hotel
- 25 Paris and Lyon