My fiance and I are now considering Portugal for our honeymoon towards the end of August. Any recommendations? We have about 7-10 days. We are pretty active and would love to experience some local culture but will most likely be looking for some beach time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 Short Trip to Paris
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 Help with basic itinerary
- 5 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 6 Visit to Engand
- 7 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 10 Final Four
- 11 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 12 Parking in Girona
- 13 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 14 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 15 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 16 SNCF - low price for summer
- 17 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 18 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 19 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 20 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 21 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 22 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 23 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 24 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 25 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017