My fiance and I are now considering Portugal for our honeymoon towards the end of August. Any recommendations? We have about 7-10 days. We are pretty active and would love to experience some local culture but will most likely be looking for some beach time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 2 UTR74。ＣＯＭ / /◀아시안카지노
- 3 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 4 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 5 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 6 Our Paris plans
- 7 2 days in Alsace
- 8 Venice water buses
- 9 Spain
- 10 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 11 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 12 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 13 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 14 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 15 Barcelona Itinerary
- 16 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 17 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 18 Sicily Trip
- 19 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 20 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 21 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 22 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 23 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 24 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 25 Paris Visite pass