My fiance and I are now considering Portugal for our honeymoon towards the end of August. Any recommendations? We have about 7-10 days. We are pretty active and would love to experience some local culture but will most likely be looking for some beach time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 3 Switzerland in October
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 Tuscany First Time
- 7 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 8 Recommendations
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Italy in January?
- 18 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Paris- restaurant
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 25 Happy birthday ATM