My fiance and I are now considering Portugal for our honeymoon towards the end of August. Any recommendations? We have about 7-10 days. We are pretty active and would love to experience some local culture but will most likely be looking for some beach time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 5 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 9 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Back from Paris
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Summer Travel order
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Brugge hotel help
- 21 Luggage Storage
- 22 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days