My fiance and I are now considering Portugal for our honeymoon towards the end of August. Any recommendations? We have about 7-10 days. We are pretty active and would love to experience some local culture but will most likely be looking for some beach time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 2 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 3 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 4 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 5 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 6 My poppy arrived today!
- 7 Rental car in Italy
- 8 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 9 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 10 Dordogne Trip Report
- 11 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 12 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 13 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 14 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 15 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 16 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 17 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 18 Switzerland 5 days
- 19 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 20 Stockholm hotels
- 21 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 22 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 23 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 24 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 25 Doing laundry in Iceland?