My fiance and I are now considering Portugal for our honeymoon towards the end of August. Any recommendations? We have about 7-10 days. We are pretty active and would love to experience some local culture but will most likely be looking for some beach time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 2 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 3 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 4 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 5 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 6 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 7 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 8 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 11 Ravenna Mosaics
- 12 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 13 Flight connection in CDG
- 14 Our time in Rome
- 15 France for a month in 2017
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 20 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 21 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 24 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 25 a few hours in Stockholm