My fiance and I are now considering Portugal for our honeymoon towards the end of August. Any recommendations? We have about 7-10 days. We are pretty active and would love to experience some local culture but will most likely be looking for some beach time.
Honeymoon in Portugual end of August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 2 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 3 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 4 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 5 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 6 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 7 Weekend navigo options
- 8 Macarons!
- 9 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 10 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 11 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 12 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 13 DCC on the increase?
- 14 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 15 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 16 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 17 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 18 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 19 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 20 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 21 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 22 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 23 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 24 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 25 Switzerland - where to for this trip?