My fiance and I are now considering Portugal for our honeymoon towards the end of August. Any recommendations? We have about 7-10 days. We are pretty active and would love to experience some local culture but will most likely be looking for some beach time.
Honeymoon in Portugual end of August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 2 London hotel
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Day trip from London to Paris
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 10 Welcome
- 11 Prague - Tram #22
- 12 hotels in Seville
- 13 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Three days in Spain
- 16 Location of hotel in Rome
- 17 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 18 Need advice for this
- 19 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 22 one last portugal car rental question
- 23 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?