My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon and we really want to do Paris, Provence and Nice for about 2 weeks in the second half of September. Are we wasting a fantastic trip by going in the fall?? I have been reading about the climate and while Nice always seems to have a pleasant climate (except for rain), everything I have been reading about Paris and Provence has said it starts to get chilly in the fall. I would love to wear beautiful dresses, not heavy jackets, on my honeymoon, so are we barking up the wrong tree here? Should we hold off on our France trip until spring/summer and try somewhere warmer instead like Greece??
Thanks ahead of time for any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Water Shortage
- 2 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Train travel to and from Paris
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 13 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 16 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 19 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 20 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!