My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon and we really want to do Paris, Provence and Nice for about 2 weeks in the second half of September. Are we wasting a fantastic trip by going in the fall?? I have been reading about the climate and while Nice always seems to have a pleasant climate (except for rain), everything I have been reading about Paris and Provence has said it starts to get chilly in the fall. I would love to wear beautiful dresses, not heavy jackets, on my honeymoon, so are we barking up the wrong tree here? Should we hold off on our France trip until spring/summer and try somewhere warmer instead like Greece??
Thanks ahead of time for any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 동영상 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 3 ATM
- 4 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 5 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Portugal rental car
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 15 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 Bernese Oberland
- 20 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 21 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 22 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 25 Threat Level in UK