This is my first time writing in on any travel platform so looking forward to all the inputs i can get to help me plan my honeymoon.
I am from India and I am getting married end of October. My fiance and we will be travelling for our honeymoon on 4th November and looking at a 2 week holiday.
Firstly is November a good time to visit Italy. Is it too cold.
Places like Rome,Milan lake Como were on my mind, But i wold love to visit places which are not typically touristy but yet beautiful.
Both my fiance and me are city people but would like to experience the quite serene places too
Please help me with your suggestions for places and their travel distances along with the mode of transportation.
I think 3 to 4 places in two weeks is good.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini lodging
- 2 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 3 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 4 Ireland
- 5 Killarney
- 6 Italian car factory tours
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 11 Prague itinerary advice
- 12 Self drive tour companies
- 13 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 16 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 19 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 20 10 day Italy
- 21 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 22 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 23 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Planning a European Trip