This is my first time writing in on any travel platform so looking forward to all the inputs i can get to help me plan my honeymoon.
I am from India and I am getting married end of October. My fiance and we will be travelling for our honeymoon on 4th November and looking at a 2 week holiday.
Firstly is November a good time to visit Italy. Is it too cold.
Places like Rome,Milan lake Como were on my mind, But i wold love to visit places which are not typically touristy but yet beautiful.
Both my fiance and me are city people but would like to experience the quite serene places too
Please help me with your suggestions for places and their travel distances along with the mode of transportation.
I think 3 to 4 places in two weeks is good.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 Greek Village
- 7 Berlin
- 8 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 11 Europe First Timers
- 12 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 13 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 14 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 15 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 17 Athens Help
- 18 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 19 Berlin -clubs
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 22 base in brussels
- 23 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 24 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Brussels Hotel Recommendation