This is my first time writing in on any travel platform so looking forward to all the inputs i can get to help me plan my honeymoon.
I am from India and I am getting married end of October. My fiance and we will be travelling for our honeymoon on 4th November and looking at a 2 week holiday.
Firstly is November a good time to visit Italy. Is it too cold.
Places like Rome,Milan lake Como were on my mind, But i wold love to visit places which are not typically touristy but yet beautiful.
Both my fiance and me are city people but would like to experience the quite serene places too
Please help me with your suggestions for places and their travel distances along with the mode of transportation.
I think 3 to 4 places in two weeks is good.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Bernina Express mid-March
- 3 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 4 Questions about Polish sights
- 5 Italy
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 vienna
- 20 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 23 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 24 Juangfrau / mt
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia