This is my first time writing in on any travel platform so looking forward to all the inputs i can get to help me plan my honeymoon.
I am from India and I am getting married end of October. My fiance and we will be travelling for our honeymoon on 4th November and looking at a 2 week holiday.
Firstly is November a good time to visit Italy. Is it too cold.
Places like Rome,Milan lake Como were on my mind, But i wold love to visit places which are not typically touristy but yet beautiful.
Both my fiance and me are city people but would like to experience the quite serene places too
Please help me with your suggestions for places and their travel distances along with the mode of transportation.
I think 3 to 4 places in two weeks is good.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 야마토릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 6 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 7 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 8 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 9 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 16 Budapest & Prague
- 17 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 18 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 driving from ancona to rome
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 23 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?