This is my first time writing in on any travel platform so looking forward to all the inputs i can get to help me plan my honeymoon.
I am from India and I am getting married end of October. My fiance and we will be travelling for our honeymoon on 4th November and looking at a 2 week holiday.
Firstly is November a good time to visit Italy. Is it too cold.
Places like Rome,Milan lake Como were on my mind, But i wold love to visit places which are not typically touristy but yet beautiful.
Both my fiance and me are city people but would like to experience the quite serene places too
Please help me with your suggestions for places and their travel distances along with the mode of transportation.
I think 3 to 4 places in two weeks is good.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 2 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 3 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 9 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 10 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 11 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 12 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 13 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 16 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 17 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 18 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 19 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 24 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?