My husband-to-be and I will be visiting Northern Italy for our honeymoon and I was hoping to get some advice about our itinerary. We have already booked flights and hotels and would like your opinion on how we should spend our days. Here is our itinerary:
Santa Margherita Ligure - 5 nights
We will use this as a base to explore the area. Planning on 2 days visiting the Cinque Terre.
I am also interested in visiting the Abbazia di San Fruttuoso. Is it worth it?
Lake Como - 5 nights
We will be staying in Bellagio.
We are definitely planning on renting a boat for a day to see the lake, swim, relax.
Milan - 2 nights
Thinking about doing most of the tourist spots.
I'm hoping you could tell me any must do experiences, restaurants, tours for each part of the trip. We are looking for a trip that is half relaxing, half exploring. We are also planing on taking trains the whole time. Thank you for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노№【RAM300.COM】№ 카지노 바카라
- 2 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 3 Connection time in Athens?
- 4 Short Trip in July
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 9 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 13 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 14 Escorted Tours
- 15 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 16 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 21 2 Months in Sicily
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 What tips can you give about packing?
- 24 Le Marche, Italy
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017