My husband-to-be and I will be visiting Northern Italy for our honeymoon and I was hoping to get some advice about our itinerary. We have already booked flights and hotels and would like your opinion on how we should spend our days. Here is our itinerary:
Santa Margherita Ligure - 5 nights
We will use this as a base to explore the area. Planning on 2 days visiting the Cinque Terre.
I am also interested in visiting the Abbazia di San Fruttuoso. Is it worth it?
Lake Como - 5 nights
We will be staying in Bellagio.
We are definitely planning on renting a boat for a day to see the lake, swim, relax.
Milan - 2 nights
Thinking about doing most of the tourist spots.
I'm hoping you could tell me any must do experiences, restaurants, tours for each part of the trip. We are looking for a trip that is half relaxing, half exploring. We are also planing on taking trains the whole time. Thank you for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 피망맞고 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 4 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 9 Where to eat in Rome?
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 12 Italy travel plan help
- 13 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Budapest language lessons
- 21 Tours in Wales
- 22 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 23 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 barcelona neighborhood