My husband-to-be and I will be visiting Northern Italy for our honeymoon and I was hoping to get some advice about our itinerary. We have already booked flights and hotels and would like your opinion on how we should spend our days. Here is our itinerary:
Santa Margherita Ligure - 5 nights
We will use this as a base to explore the area. Planning on 2 days visiting the Cinque Terre.
I am also interested in visiting the Abbazia di San Fruttuoso. Is it worth it?
Lake Como - 5 nights
We will be staying in Bellagio.
We are definitely planning on renting a boat for a day to see the lake, swim, relax.
Milan - 2 nights
Thinking about doing most of the tourist spots.
I'm hoping you could tell me any must do experiences, restaurants, tours for each part of the trip. We are looking for a trip that is half relaxing, half exploring. We are also planing on taking trains the whole time. Thank you for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 LEXMARK 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Iceland early december visit
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 25 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)