My husband-to-be and I will be visiting Northern Italy for our honeymoon and I was hoping to get some advice about our itinerary. We have already booked flights and hotels and would like your opinion on how we should spend our days. Here is our itinerary:
Santa Margherita Ligure - 5 nights
We will use this as a base to explore the area. Planning on 2 days visiting the Cinque Terre.
I am also interested in visiting the Abbazia di San Fruttuoso. Is it worth it?
Lake Como - 5 nights
We will be staying in Bellagio.
We are definitely planning on renting a boat for a day to see the lake, swim, relax.
Milan - 2 nights
Thinking about doing most of the tourist spots.
I'm hoping you could tell me any must do experiences, restaurants, tours for each part of the trip. We are looking for a trip that is half relaxing, half exploring. We are also planing on taking trains the whole time. Thank you for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello@ ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MCAFEE Install CONTACTs MCAFEE Technical Care
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 6 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Studying art in English in venice
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 14 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 15 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Trogir or Split
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Istria in two days