My husband-to-be and I will be visiting Northern Italy for our honeymoon and I was hoping to get some advice about our itinerary. We have already booked flights and hotels and would like your opinion on how we should spend our days. Here is our itinerary:
Santa Margherita Ligure - 5 nights
We will use this as a base to explore the area. Planning on 2 days visiting the Cinque Terre.
I am also interested in visiting the Abbazia di San Fruttuoso. Is it worth it?
Lake Como - 5 nights
We will be staying in Bellagio.
We are definitely planning on renting a boat for a day to see the lake, swim, relax.
Milan - 2 nights
Thinking about doing most of the tourist spots.
I'm hoping you could tell me any must do experiences, restaurants, tours for each part of the trip. We are looking for a trip that is half relaxing, half exploring. We are also planing on taking trains the whole time. Thank you for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 waeva awebawe aweawe
- 2 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 3 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 4 Charming areas to explore in London
- 5 Stu Tower
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 YIKES!
- 8 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 9 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 10 travel around Spain
- 11 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 12 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 13 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 14 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 15 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 16 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 17 Labor Day in Paris
- 18 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 24 Almalfi
- 25 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona