I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 2 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 3 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 4 Naxos hotel question
- 5 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 6 England and Wales by public transport
- 7 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 11 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 12 Europe Itinerary
- 13 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 14 Loire Valley itinerary
- 15 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 16 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 17 Phone cards
- 18 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 19 Oktoberfest 2016 What to expect
- 20 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 21 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 22 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 23 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 24 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 25 Planning 2 days in Granada