I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 2 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 3 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 6 Best location to stay in Seville
- 7 2 weeks in France next May
- 8 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 9 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 10 12 days in Italy
- 11 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 12 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 13 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 14 Sacred Christian Places in Athens
- 15 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 16 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 17 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 18 Our Next Europe Trip
- 19 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 20 How to rent a car...
- 21 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 22 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 23 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 24 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 25 Ski resorts on Christmas Day/Eve in Switzerland