I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 2 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 4 Europe itinerary
- 5 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 6 Renting International Cars from USA
- 7 Europe itinerary review
- 8 Our time in Rome
- 9 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 10 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 11 train from ravenna to parma
- 12 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 13 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 16 Enjoying England for a year!
- 17 European Travel in March
- 18 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 19 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 20 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 23 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 24 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 25 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris