I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 2 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 3 Help with itinerary
- 4 Flamenco in Cordoba - 8/29 to 8/30/16
- 5 Flamenco in Granada - 8/25 to 8/28/16
- 6 Berlin restaurant recs
- 7 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 8 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 9 Itinerary Assistance
- 10 Norway accessories and must have
- 11 Our European adventures
- 12 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 13 Barcelona completely overrated
- 14 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 15 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 16 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 17 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 18 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 19 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 20 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 21 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 22 Greece in 15 Days
- 23 Naples or Genoa
- 24 BNL machines in Italy
- 25 Age requirement for hotels in Europe