I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 2 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Public Transport information App/Website
- 5 London with kids
- 6 First Time Europe Trip
- 7 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 8 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 9 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 10 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 11 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 12 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 13 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 14 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 17 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 18 Croatia travel ideas
- 19 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 20 River Boat Cruise
- 21 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 22 Hotel advice
- 23 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 24 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 25 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question