I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 2 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 3 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 4 Scotland itinerary
- 5 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 6 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 7 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 8 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 9 PASSPORT number changed
- 10 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 11 Ice for a cooler
- 12 London During Rugby International September 2015
- 13 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 14 Seine river cruise help
- 15 tuscany/florence tour
- 16 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 17 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 18 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2015
- 19 Sardinia Slow Travel Oct 2015
- 20 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 21 England/Scotland in January?
- 22 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 23 Men's attire for touring
- 24 Norway Hikes, centralised location
- 25 Swimsuit for France, Switzerland, Austria?