I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visa appointment experience
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 First Trip to Europe!
- 4 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 5 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 6 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 13 Hamam Istanbul?
- 14 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 15 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 16 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 17 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 18 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 19 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 20 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 23 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 24 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 25 Brief trip report Naples