I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Honeymoon in May'13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 2 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 3 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 6 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 7 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 10 Rovinj, Croatia
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Paris November 2014
- 13 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 14 Traveling in France by train
- 15 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 16 Unique Venice Activity
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 19 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 20 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 21 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 22 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 23 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 24 Greek ferries
- 25 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions