I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 2 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 3 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 4 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 5 Barcelona to south of France
- 6 Cornwall and Germany
- 7 Edinburgh Questions...
- 8 Place to stay in London
- 9 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 10 SIXT car rental uk
- 11 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 12 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 13 Holding bags in Paris
- 14 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 15 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 16 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 17 England/Scotland In January questions
- 18 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 19 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 20 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 21 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 22 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 23 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 24 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 25 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland