I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Italy
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 Road trip with our dog
- 10 Frankfurt to UK
- 11 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 12 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 13 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 14 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 15 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 16 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 17 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 18 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 19 Electrical Power Conversion
- 20 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 21 Douro Valley in January?
- 22 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 23 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 24 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna