I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 2 From London to Paris to US
- 3 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 4 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 5 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 6 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 9 Itinerary help please!
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Holiday Itinerary
- 18 Car hire
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 21 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 25 Itinerary Help!