I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Honeymoon in May'13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 2 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 3 Camino No-No
- 4 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 5 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 6 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 7 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 8 9 days in switzerland
- 9 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 10 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 11 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 12 Bus ride to Positano
- 13 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 14 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 15 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 16 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 17 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 18 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 19 Bayeux tapestry
- 20 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 21 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 22 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Europe itinerary advice
- 25 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?