I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 2 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/white-light-smile-teeth-whitener/
- 3 Ravenna Mosaics
- 4 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 7 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 8 Greece Itinerary
- 9 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 10 Flight connection in CDG
- 11 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 12 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 13 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 14 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 15 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 16 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 17 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 18 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 19 Our time in Rome
- 20 France for a month in 2017
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 23 Barcelona extension
- 24 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 25 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura