I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 2 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 3 which michelin maps needed?
- 4 Quick Ireland Visit
- 5 Cars in France
- 6 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 7 ID check request from a hotel????
- 8 Scotland in 8 days
- 9 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 10 NYE Paris
- 11 Weekend in Paris in October
- 12 Texting in France
- 13 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 14 Bahn sales
- 15 Day trip: Bamberg to the Czech Republic
- 16 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 19 Thinking of moving to Austria
- 20 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 21 Boutiques in Bristol
- 22 Still another Normandy question
- 23 Ostia Antica or Borghese Gallery?
- 24 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 25 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain