I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 4 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 5 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 6 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 7 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 8 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 9 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 10 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Car Rental in Italy
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 15 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 16 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 17 First Trip to Europe!
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 20 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 21 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 22 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 23 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 24 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 25 Hamam Istanbul?