I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Honeymoon in May'13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 2 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 3 Italy things to do?
- 4 Getting cash in Spain
- 5 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 9 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 10 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 11 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 12 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 13 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 14 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 15 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 16 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 A town in France for a month
- 19 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 20 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 23 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?