I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Honeymoon in May'13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 9 UK for 12 days !
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 12 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 London hotel
- 15 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 16 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 17 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 London tube
- 25 7 days in Greece