I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Honeymoon in May'13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 2 Italy through locals eyes
- 3 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 7 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 8 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 9 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 10 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 11 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 12 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 13 Advice please...
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 16 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Paris in black and white
- 19 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 20 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 23 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 24 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!