I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 3 Sachsenhausen?
- 4 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 5 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 8 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 9 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 10 Rome to Portofino -
- 11 Sim Card
- 12 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 15 12 Days in Italy
- 16 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 17 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 18 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 19 River Boat Cruise
- 20 student in denmark
- 21 Poland in September
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 24 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 25 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily