I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris food tours?
- 2 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 3 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 What's on your bucket list?
- 6 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 7 Barcelona
- 8 Outer Hebrides and north
- 9 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 10 Train to Sorrento
- 11 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 12 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 13 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 14 Late October Trip in France
- 15 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 16 What area of Venice to stay?
- 17 Attending Church in Rome?
- 18 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 19 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 20 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 21 Andalucia Itinerary
- 22 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 23 hotel in Venice
- 24 Travel help laundary
- 25 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)