I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 2 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 3 Italy trains question
- 4 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 5 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 6 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 9 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 10 Iceland in July
- 11 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 12 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 13 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 14 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 15 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 16 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 17 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 18 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 19 Le Marche, Italy
- 20 Seville Itinerary
- 21 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 22 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 23 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 24 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 25 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday