I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 2 Portugal - 2 weeks itinerary critique
- 3 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 4 Bus or car from Dubrovnik to Split
- 5 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 6 too many London hotels!
- 7 four old ladies in spain
- 8 Hotels - Rome
- 9 Train/Subway Questions
- 10 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 11 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 12 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 13 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary
- 15 Dachstein - Salzkammergut Visit
- 16 suggestions for Swiss cattle drives
- 17 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 18 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Help Please!
- 20 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 21 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 22 Seine Dinner Cruise
- 23 Looking for beautiful area in the Alps similar to Wengen/Murren
- 24 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 25 Bringing home a bottle of scotch