I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 2 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 3 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 4 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 5 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 6 Dublin & Stockholm
- 7 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 8 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 9 Place to stay in London
- 10 Barcelona to south of France
- 11 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 12 SIXT car rental uk
- 13 Holding bags in Paris
- 14 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 15 England/Scotland In January questions
- 16 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 17 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 18 Cornwall and Germany
- 19 Edinburgh Questions...
- 20 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 21 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 22 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 23 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 24 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 25 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?