I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 2 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 6 York - Time for tea!
- 7 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 10 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 11 Touring Wales
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 15 Sicily in 4 days
- 16 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 17 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 18 Cordoba or Granada?
- 19 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 20 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 21 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 22 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 23 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 24 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 25 Road Trip through Peloponnese