I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia and Matera
- 2 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 3 Southern Puglia Italy
- 4 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 5 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 6 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 7 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 8 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 9 Paris food tours?
- 10 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 11 Norway in the nutshell
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 14 If we have to eat dinner in sultanhamet
- 15 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 16 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 17 Day Trip From London
- 18 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 19 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 20 French towns in autumn
- 21 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 22 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 23 What area of Venice to stay?
- 24 la spezia vs. levanto
- 25 Art History lover - itinerary help