I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Honeymoon in May'13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - boats on canals
- 2 Ghent or Paris?
- 3 France: which maps?
- 4 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 7 Where to spend two nights relatively near Malpensa? (*but not Milan!)
- 8 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?
- 9 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 10 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 11 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 12 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 13 Recommendations for must do Scandinavian itinerary....
- 14 Piedmont to Cinque Terre
- 15 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 18 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 19 Paris-Verona Carry-On Question
- 20 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 23 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 24 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche