I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Honeymoon in May'13
- 1 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 2 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 3 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 4 Tour-Free Travel
- 5 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 6 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 7 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 8 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 12 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 13 London Spy Sites
- 14 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 15 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 20 East coast trains
- 21 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 22 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 23 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 24 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 25 Where to stay for one night ???