I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 2 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 5 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 8 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 9 Flights from Croatia
- 10 Europe in late January
- 11 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 12 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 13 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 16 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 17 Paris---baguette question???
- 18 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 21 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 22 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 23 Scenic Driving Routes
- 24 Vienna to Bratislava
- 25 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.