I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 2 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 3 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 4 Overnight Layover -London
- 5 Flamenco in Sevilla
- 6 hotel in Prague
- 7 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 8 RHK's Spring Trip
- 9 5 Days in Provence
- 10 15 nights in Italy
- 11 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 12 Shoppingin Spain
- 13 Dublin to Dingle?
- 14 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 15 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 16 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?
- 17 [POLL] Have you ever been in NP Plitvice Lake in Croatia?
- 18 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 19 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 20 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 21 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 22 Half-day in Lindau- What to do?
- 23 Another Visit to London
- 24 Wine tour recommendations around Greve
- 25 September Mediterranean Honeymoon