I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Honeymoon in May'13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 3 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 4 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 5 London and Where Else in late December?
- 6 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 9 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 10 Ireland Southwest
- 11 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 12 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 13 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 14 Matisse at Tate
- 15 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 16 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 17 3 weeks in Europe
- 18 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 19 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 20 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 21 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 22 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 23 Istanbul Itinerary
- 24 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 25 Bologna tips