I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Honeymoon in May'13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 2 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 3 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 4 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 5 A Week in Spain
- 6 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 7 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 8 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 11 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 14 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 15 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 16 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 17 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 18 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 France in 2003
- 21 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 22 Maratea
- 23 2 different itineraries
- 24 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 25 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice