I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do we get to Premier Inn in Putney from St Pancras?
- 2 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 3 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 4 Madrid Airport
- 5 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 6 Provence Planning Help
- 7 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 8 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 9 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 10 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 11 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 12 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 13 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 14 Baggage Storage Zurich
- 15 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 16 Norway in the nutshell
- 17 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 18 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 19 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 20 Lufthansa's New Europe Fares
- 21 Puglia and Matera
- 22 Southern Puglia Italy
- 23 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 24 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 25 Back for more Honeymoon Help