I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 2 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 3 Riviera roadtrip
- 4 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 5 Paris Visite pass
- 6 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 7 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 8 Day trips from Monaco
- 9 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 10 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 11 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 12 More concise itinerary-Rome, Tuscany, Paris
- 13 Any experience with ebookers.com or mobissimo.com?
- 14 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 15 Referendum in Greece
- 16 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 17 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 18 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 19 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 20 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 21 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 22 Our Paris plans
- 23 St. Petersburg plus
- 24 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 25 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?