I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental Spain to France
- 2 Rome Walking Guide
- 3 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 4 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 5 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 6 London for work Paris for play!
- 7 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 8 Japan or Italy next spring
- 9 Lake Maggiore?
- 10 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 11 a Cantal, in Auvergne
- 12 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 13 If Greece exits
- 14 A plethora of islands
- 15 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 16 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 17 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 18 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 19 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 20 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 21 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 22 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 23 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 24 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report