I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 4 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 5 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 12 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 "Never Mind"
- 16 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 17 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 18 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 19 Via del Sale, Italy
- 20 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 21 Nafplio to Hydra
- 22 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Prague itinerary advice