I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Honeymoon in May'13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 2 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 3 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 4 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 5 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 6 Train des Pignes
- 7 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 Prague - Dresden- Berlin
- 10 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 11 Utterly Umbria...feedback on my itinerary for a week in Spello please!!
- 12 9 days in switzerland
- 13 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 14 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 15 Museums for 12 year old girl and pastry day class
- 16 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 17 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 18 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 19 Change in Travel
- 20 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 21 London and nearby suggestions
- 22 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 23 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 24 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 25 Which base in the Cotswolds