I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 2 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 3 2 weeks in Laval France
- 4 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 5 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 6 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 7 Intercity Train
- 8 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 9 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 10 French Prem Train Fares
- 11 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 12 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 13 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 14 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 15 Venice - things to do?
- 16 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 17 Vis versus Cavtat
- 18 Need some Venice planning help
- 19 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 20 Finalizing Itinerary
- 21 Switzerland 5 days
- 22 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 23 [POLL] Have you ever been in NP Plitvice Lake in Croatia?
- 24 Provence/South of France
- 25 NORWAY itineray critique -- please give your opinion.