I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 2 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 3 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 4 One champagne tour in Reims
- 5 Staying over visa expiration.
- 6 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 7 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 8 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 9 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 10 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 11 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 12 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 13 Bruges for 1st time
- 14 Frankfurt airport--destination Alsace
- 15 1st time European Experience- Ireland, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, or Other?
- 16 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 17 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 18 Getting to Büyük Mecidiye Cami
- 19 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 22 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 23 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 24 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 25 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores