I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Honeymoon in May'13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 2 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 5 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 8 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 9 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 10 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 11 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 12 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 13 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 14 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 15 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 16 Budget for 3 Month's
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 19 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 20 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 22 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 23 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 24 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 25 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary