I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Honeymoon in May'13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia Amber
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 4 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 5 Munich with a car?
- 6 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 7 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 8 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 9 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 10 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 18 Germany-berlin marathon
- 19 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 20 museum passes in Rome
- 21 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 24 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)