I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Honeymoon in May'13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 2 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 3 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 4 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 5 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 6 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 7 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 South of Switzerland
- 9 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 10 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 11 Home Base in Belgium
- 12 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 13 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 16 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 17 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Itinerary for Spain
- 20 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 21 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 22 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 23 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 24 2 different itineraries
- 25 Recommend a tour company?