My fiance and I are planning a trip to Italy in June for our honeymoon - hooray!
We'd like to start in Sardinia, spending a few nights then go to Salerno and spend a few nights on the Amalfi Coast then head up to Rome. We might go to Florence if we have time (I'm negotiating 3 weeks vs 2 weeks with my boss. Our hotels in Sardinia and possibly Rome are covered because of frequent stay points I have but otherwise we need to watch our money a bit.
1) How would you travel from Sardinia to Salerno? Ferry, fly?
2) I know the drive along the Amalfi Coast is supposed to be stunning. Would you rent a car while you're there only or rent a car to drive up to Rome.
3) If you don't rent a car to drive to Rome, would you train or fly?
4) I've heard car rentals in Italy are steep because of the insurance. Is this true? Do you need the insurance or does your credit card cover you like in the US?
5) Would you train or drive from Rome to Forence?
6) Recommendations on quaint, romantic honeymoon worthy accommodations in Rome & Florence?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 2 바카라사이트⋞」◑「( SO224。COM )」◑「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 11 Where to enjoy Paris
- 12 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 17 Meteora for older folk
- 18 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 21 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016