My husband and I (early thirties) are taking our honeymoon in 3 weeks! I know, I am behind on planning. We are flying into Rome, staying for 3 nights, then heading to Positano and then onto Florence. Right now our travel agent has us staying in Positano (staying at Marincanto) for 3 nights and Florence for 3 nights. She mentioned taking one night from Positano and allocating it to Florence, giving us 2 nights Positano and 4 nights Florence with a day trip to Tuscany. My husband and I are expecting the coastal part of our trip to be relaxing. We would love to see the village, maybe take a private boat ride around the island and over to Capri and get some pool time. Could all this be done in 2 days? We would arrive Positano on a Monday at 10am and leave Wednesday at 11am. Would the extra day/night be better spent in Florence?
Any advice would be helpful. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 2 Bordeaux to Nice
- 3 Whathello Paris
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 10 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Transport for local Venice travel
- 14 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 15 Crete Holiday
- 16 Christmas in Italy
- 17 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 18 "Too Much Cows"
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 Rome to Venice
- 23 Alitala
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car