My husband and I (early thirties) are taking our honeymoon in 3 weeks! I know, I am behind on planning. We are flying into Rome, staying for 3 nights, then heading to Positano and then onto Florence. Right now our travel agent has us staying in Positano (staying at Marincanto) for 3 nights and Florence for 3 nights. She mentioned taking one night from Positano and allocating it to Florence, giving us 2 nights Positano and 4 nights Florence with a day trip to Tuscany. My husband and I are expecting the coastal part of our trip to be relaxing. We would love to see the village, maybe take a private boat ride around the island and over to Capri and get some pool time. Could all this be done in 2 days? We would arrive Positano on a Monday at 10am and leave Wednesday at 11am. Would the extra day/night be better spent in Florence?
Any advice would be helpful. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 vienna
- 2 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 Bernina Express mid-March
- 5 Ireland travel passport question
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 8 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 9 4 days itinerary for France
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 where to stay in London?
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Juangfrau / mt
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 23 Questions about Polish sights
- 24 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel