My husband and I (early thirties) are taking our honeymoon in 3 weeks! I know, I am behind on planning. We are flying into Rome, staying for 3 nights, then heading to Positano and then onto Florence. Right now our travel agent has us staying in Positano (staying at Marincanto) for 3 nights and Florence for 3 nights. She mentioned taking one night from Positano and allocating it to Florence, giving us 2 nights Positano and 4 nights Florence with a day trip to Tuscany. My husband and I are expecting the coastal part of our trip to be relaxing. We would love to see the village, maybe take a private boat ride around the island and over to Capri and get some pool time. Could all this be done in 2 days? We would arrive Positano on a Monday at 10am and leave Wednesday at 11am. Would the extra day/night be better spent in Florence?
Any advice would be helpful. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rent a Car?
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 4 Whistle stop family road trip
- 5 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 6 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 7 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 8 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 9 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 10 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 11 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 12 Zadar or Sibenik
- 13 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 15 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 16 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 17 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 18 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 19 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 20 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 21 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 24 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 25 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art