My husband and I (early thirties) are taking our honeymoon in 3 weeks! I know, I am behind on planning. We are flying into Rome, staying for 3 nights, then heading to Positano and then onto Florence. Right now our travel agent has us staying in Positano (staying at Marincanto) for 3 nights and Florence for 3 nights. She mentioned taking one night from Positano and allocating it to Florence, giving us 2 nights Positano and 4 nights Florence with a day trip to Tuscany. My husband and I are expecting the coastal part of our trip to be relaxing. We would love to see the village, maybe take a private boat ride around the island and over to Capri and get some pool time. Could all this be done in 2 days? We would arrive Positano on a Monday at 10am and leave Wednesday at 11am. Would the extra day/night be better spent in Florence?
Any advice would be helpful. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escorted tours Norway
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 4 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 favorite app for converting US $$
- 8 One week in London with kids
- 9 Charming areas to explore in London
- 10 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 11 Light weight small converter?
- 12 One Day in Vienna
- 13 Wake Up Mods
- 14 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 15 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 16 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 17 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 18 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 21 a week in Lombardia
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 23 Hotels in Florence
- 24 Trip in September
- 25 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?