My husband and I (early thirties) are taking our honeymoon in 3 weeks! I know, I am behind on planning. We are flying into Rome, staying for 3 nights, then heading to Positano and then onto Florence. Right now our travel agent has us staying in Positano (staying at Marincanto) for 3 nights and Florence for 3 nights. She mentioned taking one night from Positano and allocating it to Florence, giving us 2 nights Positano and 4 nights Florence with a day trip to Tuscany. My husband and I are expecting the coastal part of our trip to be relaxing. We would love to see the village, maybe take a private boat ride around the island and over to Capri and get some pool time. Could all this be done in 2 days? We would arrive Positano on a Monday at 10am and leave Wednesday at 11am. Would the extra day/night be better spent in Florence?
Any advice would be helpful. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RICOH Printer Fixed CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Paris for children
- 3 Scotland - We're Here!
- 4 IWM
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 7 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Guided Vatican Tours
- 10 Avoid Europcar!
- 11 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 12 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 13 Couscous
- 14 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 15 Train / Calabria
- 16 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 17 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 18 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 19 London in Winter Report
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 21 16 days in France and Italy
- 22 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 23 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 24 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 25 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?