So we are still trying to decide if we should go for it and do italy in august despite the crowds /heat. If we do go- does anyone have suggestions/recs regarding Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany? Those are the three places we would consider going and I am not sure which would be best for a honeymoon in August. Any advice from the pros much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 2 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 3 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 4 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 5 Relaxing destinations?
- 6 Tips question
- 7 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 8 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 9 Advice about Naples?
- 10 tipping
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 13 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 14 Sorrento or Positano
- 15 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 16 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 17 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 18 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 19 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 20 What clothes?
- 21 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 22 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 23 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 24 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 25 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
Honeymoon in Italy in August - Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany