So we are still trying to decide if we should go for it and do italy in august despite the crowds /heat. If we do go- does anyone have suggestions/recs regarding Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany? Those are the three places we would consider going and I am not sure which would be best for a honeymoon in August. Any advice from the pros much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 4 How big backpack do I need?
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 7 Laundry - Ireland?
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Prague on a budget...
- 10 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 11 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 12 Holiday Itinerary
- 13 Itinerary Help!
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 16 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 17 AVE train tickets questions.
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 20 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 December in Slovenia
- 25 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
Honeymoon in Italy in August - Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany