So we are still trying to decide if we should go for it and do italy in august despite the crowds /heat. If we do go- does anyone have suggestions/recs regarding Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany? Those are the three places we would consider going and I am not sure which would be best for a honeymoon in August. Any advice from the pros much appreciated!
Honeymoon in Italy in August - Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany
- 1 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 2 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 3 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 4 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 5 Paris metro
- 6 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 7 I Need To Vent!
- 8 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 9 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 10 travel from split to zagreb
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 London & Surrounding Area
- 13 Venice at Christmas?
- 14 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 15 Estonia
- 16 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 17 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 18 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 19 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 20 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 21 Beauty Products in France?!
- 22 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 23 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Cell phone question