So we are still trying to decide if we should go for it and do italy in august despite the crowds /heat. If we do go- does anyone have suggestions/recs regarding Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany? Those are the three places we would consider going and I am not sure which would be best for a honeymoon in August. Any advice from the pros much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 4 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 7 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 We're here!
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 15 Moving to Italy
- 16 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 17 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 18 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 19 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 24 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 25 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
Honeymoon in Italy in August - Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany