So we are still trying to decide if we should go for it and do italy in august despite the crowds /heat. If we do go- does anyone have suggestions/recs regarding Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany? Those are the three places we would consider going and I am not sure which would be best for a honeymoon in August. Any advice from the pros much appreciated!
Honeymoon in Italy in August - Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 2 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 3 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 4 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 5 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 6 Help with Lucerne in April
- 7 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 8 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 9 Car rental at Athens airport
- 10 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 11 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 12 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 13 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 14 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 15 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 16 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 17 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 18 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 19 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 20 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 21 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 22 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 23 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 24 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 25 Sea side in Italy