So we are still trying to decide if we should go for it and do italy in august despite the crowds /heat. If we do go- does anyone have suggestions/recs regarding Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany? Those are the three places we would consider going and I am not sure which would be best for a honeymoon in August. Any advice from the pros much appreciated!
Honeymoon in Italy in August - Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 4 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 5 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 London tube
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 14 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 15 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 16 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 17 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 18 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 19 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 24 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba