So we are still trying to decide if we should go for it and do italy in august despite the crowds /heat. If we do go- does anyone have suggestions/recs regarding Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany? Those are the three places we would consider going and I am not sure which would be best for a honeymoon in August. Any advice from the pros much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 2 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 3 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 4 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 5 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 6 Basque country ideas
- 7 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 8 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 9 Travel vs. Babies
- 10 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 11 20 Days in Europe
- 12 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 13 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 14 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 15 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 16 First trip to Italy
- 17 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 18 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 19 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 22 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 23 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 24 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 25 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
Honeymoon in Italy in August - Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany