So we are still trying to decide if we should go for it and do italy in august despite the crowds /heat. If we do go- does anyone have suggestions/recs regarding Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany? Those are the three places we would consider going and I am not sure which would be best for a honeymoon in August. Any advice from the pros much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 2 A week in Le Marche
- 3 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 4 Vatican visit - shortcut to St. Peter's Basilica through Sistine chapel
- 5 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 6 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 7 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 8 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 9 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 10 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 13 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 14 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 15 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 16 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 17 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 18 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 19 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 20 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 21 Paris 4 days
- 22 Turkey - Car Rental
- 23 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 24 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 25 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
Honeymoon in Italy in August - Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany