So we are still trying to decide if we should go for it and do italy in august despite the crowds /heat. If we do go- does anyone have suggestions/recs regarding Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany? Those are the three places we would consider going and I am not sure which would be best for a honeymoon in August. Any advice from the pros much appreciated!
Honeymoon in Italy in August - Lake Como, Sardinia, or Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 caroline_venezia
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 6 Granada
- 7 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 8 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 9 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 12 A Sardinia trip report
- 13 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 14 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 15 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 17 First time Ireland trip
- 18 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 19 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 20 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 23 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 24 22 year olds in Europe
- 25 Earthquakes in Tuscany