I would love some help from all of you expert travelers on a good honeymoon itinerary for us!! We're looking at spending 10-14 days in September/October (pretty flexible about dates). We're going 3 months after our wedding. We have a moderate budget and don't need luxury to make us happy. We'll probably book half of our nights through VRBO or small b&b's. We're semi-experienced travelers and good at navigating.
-hiking and nature
-walks and strolling in small towns and cities
-quaint villages with interesting architecture and uniqueness
-good food, seafood
-some touristy historical places, but also some not-so-touristy places
-a nice mix of adventure and relaxation
-seeing a few different areas of Italy
Are locals friendly to tourists? Some places more than others??
I appreciate all of your help!!! : )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 LAPPI : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Venice gondola ride
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 8 London and Normandy
- 9 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 rent muscle car in Norway
- 13 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 14 How do I private message a person?
- 15 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 16 Burgundy and Lyon
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 18 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 19 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 20 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 21 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 22 Visiting Lyon
- 23 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 24 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 25 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
Honeymoon in Italy- help!! Suggest an itinerary for us! (Sept/Oct '12)