I would love some help from all of you expert travelers on a good honeymoon itinerary for us!! We're looking at spending 10-14 days in September/October (pretty flexible about dates). We're going 3 months after our wedding. We have a moderate budget and don't need luxury to make us happy. We'll probably book half of our nights through VRBO or small b&b's. We're semi-experienced travelers and good at navigating.
-hiking and nature
-walks and strolling in small towns and cities
-quaint villages with interesting architecture and uniqueness
-good food, seafood
-some touristy historical places, but also some not-so-touristy places
-a nice mix of adventure and relaxation
-seeing a few different areas of Italy
Are locals friendly to tourists? Some places more than others??
I appreciate all of your help!!! : )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 2 Venice/Mestre
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Pay attention to your watches !
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 17 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 18 Iceland early december visit
- 19 Zurich to Milan trip
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 22 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 car insurance italy
- 25 Christmas Day in Granada
Honeymoon in Italy- help!! Suggest an itinerary for us! (Sept/Oct '12)