I would love some help from all of you expert travelers on a good honeymoon itinerary for us!! We're looking at spending 10-14 days in September/October (pretty flexible about dates). We're going 3 months after our wedding. We have a moderate budget and don't need luxury to make us happy. We'll probably book half of our nights through VRBO or small b&b's. We're semi-experienced travelers and good at navigating.
-hiking and nature
-walks and strolling in small towns and cities
-quaint villages with interesting architecture and uniqueness
-good food, seafood
-some touristy historical places, but also some not-so-touristy places
-a nice mix of adventure and relaxation
-seeing a few different areas of Italy
Are locals friendly to tourists? Some places more than others??
I appreciate all of your help!!! : )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 days in Florence
- 2 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 3 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 7 base for Andalucia
- 8 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 9 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 10 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 11 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 12 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 13 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 16 Windsor Castle
- 17 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 18 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 19 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 20 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 23 4 nights in Sardinia
- 24 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 25 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
Honeymoon in Italy- help!! Suggest an itinerary for us! (Sept/Oct '12)