I would love some help from all of you expert travelers on a good honeymoon itinerary for us!! We're looking at spending 10-14 days in September/October (pretty flexible about dates). We're going 3 months after our wedding. We have a moderate budget and don't need luxury to make us happy. We'll probably book half of our nights through VRBO or small b&b's. We're semi-experienced travelers and good at navigating.
-hiking and nature
-walks and strolling in small towns and cities
-quaint villages with interesting architecture and uniqueness
-good food, seafood
-some touristy historical places, but also some not-so-touristy places
-a nice mix of adventure and relaxation
-seeing a few different areas of Italy
Are locals friendly to tourists? Some places more than others??
I appreciate all of your help!!! : )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 2 스위피게임 ▶ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 How the kids age calculated
- 4 게임몽릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 5 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 What tips can you give about packing?
- 8 Beaune France
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Scotland Trip Report
- 11 Madrid airport question
- 12 Kayaking in Avignon
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Murren to Prague
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Aix Provence
- 18 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 19 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
Honeymoon in Italy- help!! Suggest an itinerary for us! (Sept/Oct '12)