I'm planning for our Honeymoon to Italy in the month of Feb 2014. We are from India and are planning a 11/12 days trip.
The places we plan to cover are Venice, Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast etcc..
Our Budget including travel within Italy(Not from India) , Food, Stay is about 1800 Euros per person. Since it is our Honeymoon, we would like to stay in reasonablly good hotels.
Can you pls suggest an itinierery, hotels and how we proceed on our honeymoon. Also if you can suggest some good Honeymoon packages and operators which will fit our budget...
Honeymoon in Italy
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 3 Car in Prague
- 4 Rome Accommodation
- 5 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Istanbul hotels
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 11 TGV and Provence questions
- 12 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 15 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 16 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 21 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 22 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!