I'm planning for our Honeymoon to Italy in the month of Feb 2014. We are from India and are planning a 11/12 days trip.
The places we plan to cover are Venice, Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast etcc..
Our Budget including travel within Italy(Not from India) , Food, Stay is about 1800 Euros per person. Since it is our Honeymoon, we would like to stay in reasonablly good hotels.
Can you pls suggest an itinierery, hotels and how we proceed on our honeymoon. Also if you can suggest some good Honeymoon packages and operators which will fit our budget...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 4 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 5 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 6 restaurants in Marais district
- 7 France & Italy, May or June
- 8 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 9 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 10 Engadine Valley help
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 13 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 14 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece
- 16 Italy for Christmas Week
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 Shoes in Scotland
- 19 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 20 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 21 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 Sicily