I'm planning for our Honeymoon to Italy in the month of Feb 2014. We are from India and are planning a 11/12 days trip.
The places we plan to cover are Venice, Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast etcc..
Our Budget including travel within Italy(Not from India) , Food, Stay is about 1800 Euros per person. Since it is our Honeymoon, we would like to stay in reasonablly good hotels.
Can you pls suggest an itinierery, hotels and how we proceed on our honeymoon. Also if you can suggest some good Honeymoon packages and operators which will fit our budget...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What type of visa is right for me?
- 2 Student accommodation in Malta
- 3 Visiting Spain in January
- 4 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 5 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 6 where to stay in Malta
- 7 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 8 Where to stay in London?
- 9 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 10 Loving Lisbon
- 11 Booking hotels before trains
- 12 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 13 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 14 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 15 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 20 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 21 RHK's Fall escape
- 22 1 way ticket
- 23 Vienna to Bratislava
- 24 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 25 Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert?