I'm planning for our Honeymoon to Italy in the month of Feb 2014. We are from India and are planning a 11/12 days trip.
The places we plan to cover are Venice, Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast etcc..
Our Budget including travel within Italy(Not from India) , Food, Stay is about 1800 Euros per person. Since it is our Honeymoon, we would like to stay in reasonablly good hotels.
Can you pls suggest an itinierery, hotels and how we proceed on our honeymoon. Also if you can suggest some good Honeymoon packages and operators which will fit our budget...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tarbet scotland
- 2 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 3 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 4 Breakfast: London
- 5 Most memorable European moments
- 6 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 7 Travel plan help in Germany
- 8 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 9 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 10 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 11 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 12 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 13 Rome For 2 days
- 14 where to buy basic toiletries in Lisbon?
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 17 Camino Redux
- 18 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 19 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 20 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Montpellier to Arles
- 23 Rhine River
- 24 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 25 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.