I'm planning for our Honeymoon to Italy in the month of Feb 2014. We are from India and are planning a 11/12 days trip.
The places we plan to cover are Venice, Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast etcc..
Our Budget including travel within Italy(Not from India) , Food, Stay is about 1800 Euros per person. Since it is our Honeymoon, we would like to stay in reasonablly good hotels.
Can you pls suggest an itinierery, hotels and how we proceed on our honeymoon. Also if you can suggest some good Honeymoon packages and operators which will fit our budget...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 6 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Europe itinerary help!
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 15 Les Invalides Night Show
- 16 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 17 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 18 Best Greek Island
- 19 Which Day?
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 22 Corsica and Sardinia
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION