I'm planning for our Honeymoon to Italy in the month of Feb 2014. We are from India and are planning a 11/12 days trip.
The places we plan to cover are Venice, Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast etcc..
Our Budget including travel within Italy(Not from India) , Food, Stay is about 1800 Euros per person. Since it is our Honeymoon, we would like to stay in reasonablly good hotels.
Can you pls suggest an itinierery, hotels and how we proceed on our honeymoon. Also if you can suggest some good Honeymoon packages and operators which will fit our budget...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 YAHOO @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 982 8520Techni* SUPP0RT
- 3 Best daypack ?
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 6 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 Hiking in Switzerland
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 Paris- restaurant
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 cell plan ?
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 19 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 20 Best layover option
- 21 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 22 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 23 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 24 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 25 Krakow and Prague-one week