I'm planning for our Honeymoon to Italy in the month of Feb 2014. We are from India and are planning a 11/12 days trip.
The places we plan to cover are Venice, Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast etcc..
Our Budget including travel within Italy(Not from India) , Food, Stay is about 1800 Euros per person. Since it is our Honeymoon, we would like to stay in reasonablly good hotels.
Can you pls suggest an itinierery, hotels and how we proceed on our honeymoon. Also if you can suggest some good Honeymoon packages and operators which will fit our budget...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 4 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 5 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 6 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 7 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 8 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 9 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 10 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 11 Finalizing Itinerary
- 12 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 13 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 14 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 15 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 16 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 17 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 18 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 19 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 20 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 21 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 22 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 23 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 24 Southern Italy
- 25 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens