We just got a sample itinerary from our travel agent and I wanted to get your input on the hotels that she suggested, and see if you had any other good options...
Rome: Priscilla Hotel
Sorrento: Crowne Plaza Stabiae Hotel
Capri: Hotel Mamela
Florence: Plaza Lucchesi Hotel
Venice: Hotel Kette
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 2 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 3 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 4 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 6 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 7 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 10 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 11 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 14 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 15 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 16 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 17 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 18 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 21 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 22 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 23 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 24 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings