We just got a sample itinerary from our travel agent and I wanted to get your input on the hotels that she suggested, and see if you had any other good options...
Rome: Priscilla Hotel
Sorrento: Crowne Plaza Stabiae Hotel
Capri: Hotel Mamela
Florence: Plaza Lucchesi Hotel
Venice: Hotel Kette
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Choosing Castle Hotel in England
- 2 Germany train/bus question
- 3 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 4 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 5 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 6 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 7 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 8 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 9 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 10 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 11 Planning for 10 Days in Paris (+ side trip?)
- 12 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 13 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 14 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 15 Belgium for the 1st time
- 16 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 17 Europe Itinerary
- 18 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 19 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Can I buy a Kilt in Ireland?
- 22 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 23 written guide for Olympia
- 24 Puigcerdes to Carcassone?
- 25 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days