We just got a sample itinerary from our travel agent and I wanted to get your input on the hotels that she suggested, and see if you had any other good options...
Rome: Priscilla Hotel
Sorrento: Crowne Plaza Stabiae Hotel
Capri: Hotel Mamela
Florence: Plaza Lucchesi Hotel
Venice: Hotel Kette
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 AOL Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Mofi : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Iceland trip report!
- 6 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 10 Anniversary trip to France
- 11 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 16 Paris and Normandy
- 17 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 20 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 21 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 22 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 23 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Airport Transit Visa