We just got a sample itinerary from our travel agent and I wanted to get your input on the hotels that she suggested, and see if you had any other good options...
Rome: Priscilla Hotel
Sorrento: Crowne Plaza Stabiae Hotel
Capri: Hotel Mamela
Florence: Plaza Lucchesi Hotel
Venice: Hotel Kette
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Travel order
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Dijon in December!
- 6 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 7 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 14 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 15 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 16 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 17 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 18 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 24 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 25 Acorn TV