Hi all, looking to do a honeymoon in Italy in summer of 2014, I've been before to Rome and Florence and would love to see them again if possible (if not only to show hubby Rome/Colisseum/Vatican) but am looking for suggestions as to what else to see/do...tuscany, amalfi coast, all of italy is gorgeous and I'm just not sure where to start...I'm figuring we'd stay at least 8-10 days. Also, when I went, it was on a college tour, so we dealt with a train and bus to get around, would that be better for transportation, or is a car easy/affordable enough?
honeymoon in italy
- 1 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 2 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 3 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 4 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 10 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 11 Northern Italy
- 12 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 13 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 14 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 17 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 18 France by rail or car?
- 19 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 20 Hotels in Sorrento
- 21 Hair cuts in Florence
- 22 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 25 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris