Hi all, looking to do a honeymoon in Italy in summer of 2014, I've been before to Rome and Florence and would love to see them again if possible (if not only to show hubby Rome/Colisseum/Vatican) but am looking for suggestions as to what else to see/do...tuscany, amalfi coast, all of italy is gorgeous and I'm just not sure where to start...I'm figuring we'd stay at least 8-10 days. Also, when I went, it was on a college tour, so we dealt with a train and bus to get around, would that be better for transportation, or is a car easy/affordable enough?
honeymoon in italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip around Spain
- 2 Lake como
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 5 Getting around in Tuscany
- 6 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 7 Venice in Jan
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 10 Public transport from Ostuni
- 11 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 12 British drivers
- 13 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 14 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 15 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 18 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 19 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 20 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 22 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 23 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 24 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino