We are going on our honeymoon for 10 days flying into Venice and out of Naples, flight is booked. Initially I wanted to do 2 nights in Venice ->train to Florence, spend the day take evening train to Rome. 3 nights there. Rent a car and drive through naples down to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights.
Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 2 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 3 What to Wear in Scotland
- 4 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 5 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 6 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 7 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 8 transport changes in Prague
- 9 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 10 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 11 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 12 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 13 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 14 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 15 Rental Car in Austria
- 16 LOOKING FOR A CHANGE,ANY IDEAS ?
- 17 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 18 too many London hotels!
- 19 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 20 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 21 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 22 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 23 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 24 One way car drop fee
- 25 2 weeks in France next May