We are going on our honeymoon for 10 days flying into Venice and out of Naples, flight is booked. Initially I wanted to do 2 nights in Venice ->train to Florence, spend the day take evening train to Rome. 3 nights there. Rent a car and drive through naples down to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights.
Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 2 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 3 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 8 Car rental leaving Rome
- 9 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 10 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 11 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 12 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Greece in March?
- 15 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 16 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 17 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 18 Holland/France/Spain
- 19 Why Not Helsinki?
- 20 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 21 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 22 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 23 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 24 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 25 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?