We are going on our honeymoon for 10 days flying into Venice and out of Naples, flight is booked. Initially I wanted to do 2 nights in Venice ->train to Florence, spend the day take evening train to Rome. 3 nights there. Rent a car and drive through naples down to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights.
Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 2 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 3 French restaurants
- 4 Azores in February
- 5 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 6 Trains in Alps and UK
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Lisbon trip report
- 13 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Driving in Italy?
- 19 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 22 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 23 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?