We are going on our honeymoon for 10 days flying into Venice and out of Naples, flight is booked. Initially I wanted to do 2 nights in Venice ->train to Florence, spend the day take evening train to Rome. 3 nights there. Rent a car and drive through naples down to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights.
Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 2 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 3 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 4 My summer in Paris
- 5 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 6 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 7 10 days in andalucia spain
- 8 June or August: Ireland/London/Belgium/Paris
- 9 Our first trip to Europe
- 10 Irish Republic phone use
- 11 A/C in Basel
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Cadiz or Malaga
- 14 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 15 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 16 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 17 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 18 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?
- 19 Day Trips or Open Jaw Munich,Vienna,Budapest?
- 20 Short break over xmas - where?
- 21 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 22 Careful with AirB&B in Amsterdam
- 23 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 24 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 25 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra