We are going on our honeymoon for 10 days flying into Venice and out of Naples, flight is booked. Initially I wanted to do 2 nights in Venice ->train to Florence, spend the day take evening train to Rome. 3 nights there. Rent a car and drive through naples down to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights.
Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Honeymoon in Italy - 10 Days in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 2 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 3 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 4 Tyrol - need general help
- 5 Trains
- 6 Positano in high season???
- 7 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 8 Trying not to look like a tourist
- 9 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 10 buying souviners and art
- 11 Barcelona or no ?
- 12 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 13 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 14 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 15 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 16 Walking in Bologna
- 17 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 18 Your favorite hotels in Poland & Amsterdam?
- 19 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 20 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 21 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 22 Travel by train in Poland?
- 23 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 24 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 25 scotland trave;