We are going on our honeymoon for 10 days flying into Venice and out of Naples, flight is booked. Initially I wanted to do 2 nights in Venice ->train to Florence, spend the day take evening train to Rome. 3 nights there. Rent a car and drive through naples down to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights.
Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Honeymoon in Italy - 10 Days in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 2 Passport Delays
- 3 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 4 Brugge photo on Bing
- 5 British English
- 6 A town in France for a month
- 7 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 8 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 9 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 10 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 11 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 13 Spending money in Italy?
- 14 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 15 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 16 Spain for 7 days
- 17 Normandy in October
- 18 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 19 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 20 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 21 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 22 first family trip to Switzerland
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 25 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice