We are going on our honeymoon for 10 days flying into Venice and out of Naples, flight is booked. Initially I wanted to do 2 nights in Venice ->train to Florence, spend the day take evening train to Rome. 3 nights there. Rent a car and drive through naples down to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights.
Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 7 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Interesting places to visit
- 12 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 13 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 18 Budapest in December 2017
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 We're here!