We are going on our honeymoon for 10 days flying into Venice and out of Naples, flight is booked. Initially I wanted to do 2 nights in Venice ->train to Florence, spend the day take evening train to Rome. 3 nights there. Rent a car and drive through naples down to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights.
Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Honeymoon in Italy - 10 Days in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 4 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 5 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 6 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 7 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 8 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 9 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 10 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 11 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 12 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 13 Hey Fodor's
- 14 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental
- 15 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 16 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 21 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 22 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 23 France in December 2014
- 24 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 25 Europe Itinerary