We are going on our honeymoon for 10 days flying into Venice and out of Naples, flight is booked. Initially I wanted to do 2 nights in Venice ->train to Florence, spend the day take evening train to Rome. 3 nights there. Rent a car and drive through naples down to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights.
Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 4 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 5 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 6 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 10 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 11 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 12 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 15 What to see in Dresden...
- 16 Tour or independent
- 17 Munich, Germany
- 18 Iceland for 11 days in March
- 19 Sliema, Malta
- 20 Vet my itinerary
- 21 Hotel advice
- 22 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 23 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 24 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 25 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims