We are going on our honeymoon for 10 days flying into Venice and out of Naples, flight is booked. Initially I wanted to do 2 nights in Venice ->train to Florence, spend the day take evening train to Rome. 3 nights there. Rent a car and drive through naples down to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights.
Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 2 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 3 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 4 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 5 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 6 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 9 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 11 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 12 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 13 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 14 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 15 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 16 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 17 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 18 WWI Battlefields
- 19 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 20 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 21 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 22 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 23 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 24 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 25 Reaching the Lake District