We are going on our honeymoon for 10 days flying into Venice and out of Naples, flight is booked. Initially I wanted to do 2 nights in Venice ->train to Florence, spend the day take evening train to Rome. 3 nights there. Rent a car and drive through naples down to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights.
Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kiev or Odessa and recommendations?
- 2 Umbrella Stroller for Central Europe
- 3 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 4 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 5 Best International Calling App
- 6 Must do/see in Rome
- 7 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 8 Texans Take a Tour
- 9 5 1/2 hour layover in Amsterdam... enough time to get out and see the city?
- 10 Change of itinerary after schengen visa approval
- 11 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 12 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 13 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 14 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 15 Villa in Ibiza for summer 2015
- 16 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 17 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 18 Free use of a owned apartment in Berlin
- 19 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 20 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 21 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 22 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 23 Georges - Pompidou center
- 24 Japan or Italy next spring
- 25 Iceland Key Carrental