We are going on our honeymoon for 10 days flying into Venice and out of Naples, flight is booked. Initially I wanted to do 2 nights in Venice ->train to Florence, spend the day take evening train to Rome. 3 nights there. Rent a car and drive through naples down to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights.
Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 gare de nord
- 2 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 3 My First Trip to Europe...
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 6 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 7 Ireland driving itinerary
- 8 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 9 England in a week - what's realistic
- 10 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 11 Stonehenge and Bath
- 12 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 13 Our time in Rome
- 14 French Riviera
- 15 Southern Italy
- 16 Iceland: When to Go
- 17 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 18 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 20 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 21 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 22 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 23 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 24 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 25 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old