We are going on our honeymoon for 10 days flying into Venice and out of Naples, flight is booked. Initially I wanted to do 2 nights in Venice ->train to Florence, spend the day take evening train to Rome. 3 nights there. Rent a car and drive through naples down to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights.
Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Gites in Provence
- 4 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 5 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 6 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 11 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 Need Information about French Alps
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 22 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report