We are going on our honeymoon for 10 days flying into Venice and out of Naples, flight is booked. Initially I wanted to do 2 nights in Venice ->train to Florence, spend the day take evening train to Rome. 3 nights there. Rent a car and drive through naples down to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights.
Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Honeymoon in Italy - 10 Days in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 Vegan in Germany?
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 VISA question
- 6 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 7 French Basque region
- 8 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 9 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Italy Countryside
- 12 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 15 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 18 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 21 biking tours in Italy?
- 22 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 24 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma