We are going on our honeymoon for 10 days flying into Venice and out of Naples, flight is booked. Initially I wanted to do 2 nights in Venice ->train to Florence, spend the day take evening train to Rome. 3 nights there. Rent a car and drive through naples down to the Amalfi coast for 4 nights.
Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 2 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 3 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 4 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 5 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 6 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 7 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 8 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 9 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 10 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 11 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 12 Final Itinerary help
- 13 Finalizing Itinerary
- 14 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 15 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 16 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 17 A road trip to Florence
- 18 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 19 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 20 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 21 Day Trip from London
- 22 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 23 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 24 Cochem or Beilstein
- 25 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass