My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Ireland in September 2013, and have never been there before. We are thinking of flying in/out of Dublin, spending 3 days there. Then travelling to Galway, Connamara, Cliffs of Moher etc. We are spending around 10 days total, but would rather travel by train than drive a car. I don't think we need to spend 7 days in Galway area...possibly only 3-4, but where else could we travel without being too rushed? I've looked into Ring of Kerry/Killarney, is that too much to see for the remaining time? We could also travel to Killarney before Galway if that makes more sense travel wise before returning to Dublin.
Honeymoon in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late night train from Prague
- 2 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 I'm in a funk
- 5 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 6 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 7 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 10 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 11 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 12 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 13 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 14 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 15 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 16 Ireland driving vacation
- 17 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 18 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 19 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 20 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 21 Provence, near Nice
- 22 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 23 Bike touring in France
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 Dress Code for the Vatican