My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Ireland in September 2013, and have never been there before. We are thinking of flying in/out of Dublin, spending 3 days there. Then travelling to Galway, Connamara, Cliffs of Moher etc. We are spending around 10 days total, but would rather travel by train than drive a car. I don't think we need to spend 7 days in Galway area...possibly only 3-4, but where else could we travel without being too rushed? I've looked into Ring of Kerry/Killarney, is that too much to see for the remaining time? We could also travel to Killarney before Galway if that makes more sense travel wise before returning to Dublin.
Honeymoon in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 2 London hotel
- 3 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 4 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 London tube
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 13 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 14 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 15 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 23 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY