My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Ireland in September 2013, and have never been there before. We are thinking of flying in/out of Dublin, spending 3 days there. Then travelling to Galway, Connamara, Cliffs of Moher etc. We are spending around 10 days total, but would rather travel by train than drive a car. I don't think we need to spend 7 days in Galway area...possibly only 3-4, but where else could we travel without being too rushed? I've looked into Ring of Kerry/Killarney, is that too much to see for the remaining time? We could also travel to Killarney before Galway if that makes more sense travel wise before returning to Dublin.
Honeymoon in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 4 Golfing in Ireland
- 5 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 6 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 7 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 8 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 9 What still confounds you about travel?
- 10 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 11 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 13 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 14 Santorini
- 15 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 16 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 17 Foie gras, redux
- 18 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 19 Questions for my German friends
- 20 Chip but no PIN
- 21 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 22 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 23 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 24 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?