My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Ireland in September 2013, and have never been there before. We are thinking of flying in/out of Dublin, spending 3 days there. Then travelling to Galway, Connamara, Cliffs of Moher etc. We are spending around 10 days total, but would rather travel by train than drive a car. I don't think we need to spend 7 days in Galway area...possibly only 3-4, but where else could we travel without being too rushed? I've looked into Ring of Kerry/Killarney, is that too much to see for the remaining time? We could also travel to Killarney before Galway if that makes more sense travel wise before returning to Dublin.
Honeymoon in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 4 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 5 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 6 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 7 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 8 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 9 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 10 Airport to Piraeus
- 11 italy
- 12 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 13 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 14 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 15 What to wear
- 16 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 17 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 18 Wednesday Papal Audience
- 19 Santorini
- 20 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 21 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 22 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 23 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 24 How do you find French food?
- 25 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?