My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Ireland in September 2013, and have never been there before. We are thinking of flying in/out of Dublin, spending 3 days there. Then travelling to Galway, Connamara, Cliffs of Moher etc. We are spending around 10 days total, but would rather travel by train than drive a car. I don't think we need to spend 7 days in Galway area...possibly only 3-4, but where else could we travel without being too rushed? I've looked into Ring of Kerry/Killarney, is that too much to see for the remaining time? We could also travel to Killarney before Galway if that makes more sense travel wise before returning to Dublin.
Honeymoon in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 14 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 15 nearby cities to london
- 16 London hotel
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 23 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?