My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Ireland in September 2013, and have never been there before. We are thinking of flying in/out of Dublin, spending 3 days there. Then travelling to Galway, Connamara, Cliffs of Moher etc. We are spending around 10 days total, but would rather travel by train than drive a car. I don't think we need to spend 7 days in Galway area...possibly only 3-4, but where else could we travel without being too rushed? I've looked into Ring of Kerry/Killarney, is that too much to see for the remaining time? We could also travel to Killarney before Galway if that makes more sense travel wise before returning to Dublin.
Honeymoon in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 2 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 3 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 4 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 5 Venice tourist travel pass
- 6 Need help with Sicilian itineraries
- 7 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 8 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 9 DVD players in France
- 10 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 11 Train from Sarlat
- 12 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 13 Two days in Dublin
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 15 4 days in Scotland
- 16 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 19 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 20 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 21 Barcelona restaurants
- 22 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 23 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 24 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 25 San Sebastian / Donostia