My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Ireland in September 2013, and have never been there before. We are thinking of flying in/out of Dublin, spending 3 days there. Then travelling to Galway, Connamara, Cliffs of Moher etc. We are spending around 10 days total, but would rather travel by train than drive a car. I don't think we need to spend 7 days in Galway area...possibly only 3-4, but where else could we travel without being too rushed? I've looked into Ring of Kerry/Killarney, is that too much to see for the remaining time? We could also travel to Killarney before Galway if that makes more sense travel wise before returning to Dublin.
Honeymoon in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 3 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 4 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 5 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 6 Eiffel tower tickets
- 7 4-6 weeks
- 8 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 9 Venice Banning Fodors
- 10 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 15 Rome---August and September
- 16 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 17 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 18 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 19 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 20 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report