My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Ireland in September 2013, and have never been there before. We are thinking of flying in/out of Dublin, spending 3 days there. Then travelling to Galway, Connamara, Cliffs of Moher etc. We are spending around 10 days total, but would rather travel by train than drive a car. I don't think we need to spend 7 days in Galway area...possibly only 3-4, but where else could we travel without being too rushed? I've looked into Ring of Kerry/Killarney, is that too much to see for the remaining time? We could also travel to Killarney before Galway if that makes more sense travel wise before returning to Dublin.
Honeymoon in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 3 Gift for French business associate
- 4 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 5 Sunny September Trip Report
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 Trip Report, part 1
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 10 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 11 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 London GTG late September?
- 15 Air France strike
- 16 Amsterdam
- 17 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 24 Alterations to night trains routes
- 25 Scottish Passport