My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Ireland in September 2013, and have never been there before. We are thinking of flying in/out of Dublin, spending 3 days there. Then travelling to Galway, Connamara, Cliffs of Moher etc. We are spending around 10 days total, but would rather travel by train than drive a car. I don't think we need to spend 7 days in Galway area...possibly only 3-4, but where else could we travel without being too rushed? I've looked into Ring of Kerry/Killarney, is that too much to see for the remaining time? We could also travel to Killarney before Galway if that makes more sense travel wise before returning to Dublin.
Honeymoon in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 2 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 3 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 4 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 5 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 6 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 7 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 8 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 9 Back to Provence in 2015
- 10 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 11 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 12 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 13 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 14 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 15 Mont St. Michele?
- 16 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 17 Hotels in old Rome
- 18 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 19 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 20 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Croatia
- 22 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 23 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 24 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 25 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary