My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Ireland in September 2013, and have never been there before. We are thinking of flying in/out of Dublin, spending 3 days there. Then travelling to Galway, Connamara, Cliffs of Moher etc. We are spending around 10 days total, but would rather travel by train than drive a car. I don't think we need to spend 7 days in Galway area...possibly only 3-4, but where else could we travel without being too rushed? I've looked into Ring of Kerry/Killarney, is that too much to see for the remaining time? We could also travel to Killarney before Galway if that makes more sense travel wise before returning to Dublin.
Honeymoon in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sammezzano update
- 2 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 3 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 4 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 5 ideas for Portugal please
- 6 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 7 Catalonia
- 8 Macarons!
- 9 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 10 Transportation in Paris
- 11 airport transportation
- 12 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 13 2 Days in Brussels
- 14 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 15 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 16 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 17 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 20 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 21 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 24 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 25 Dublin Hotel Choice