My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Ireland in September 2013, and have never been there before. We are thinking of flying in/out of Dublin, spending 3 days there. Then travelling to Galway, Connamara, Cliffs of Moher etc. We are spending around 10 days total, but would rather travel by train than drive a car. I don't think we need to spend 7 days in Galway area...possibly only 3-4, but where else could we travel without being too rushed? I've looked into Ring of Kerry/Killarney, is that too much to see for the remaining time? We could also travel to Killarney before Galway if that makes more sense travel wise before returning to Dublin.
Honeymoon in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Tours
- 2 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 5 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 6 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 7 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 8 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 9 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 16 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 18 Portugal Trip
- 19 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 20 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Southern Spain