My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Ireland in September 2013, and have never been there before. We are thinking of flying in/out of Dublin, spending 3 days there. Then travelling to Galway, Connamara, Cliffs of Moher etc. We are spending around 10 days total, but would rather travel by train than drive a car. I don't think we need to spend 7 days in Galway area...possibly only 3-4, but where else could we travel without being too rushed? I've looked into Ring of Kerry/Killarney, is that too much to see for the remaining time? We could also travel to Killarney before Galway if that makes more sense travel wise before returning to Dublin.
Honeymoon in Ireland
- 1 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 2 General questions about Sicily
- 3 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 4 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 5 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 6 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 7 Zee Best
- 8 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 9 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 10 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 11 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 12 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 13 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 14 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 15 What to Give to Host Family
- 16 Rome apartment
- 17 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 18 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 19 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?
- 20 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 21 Paros or Naxos?
- 22 Serbia itinerary and ideas for activities
- 23 Turin/Torino and surrounding area
- 24 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 25 Hotels in London