My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Ireland in September 2013, and have never been there before. We are thinking of flying in/out of Dublin, spending 3 days there. Then travelling to Galway, Connamara, Cliffs of Moher etc. We are spending around 10 days total, but would rather travel by train than drive a car. I don't think we need to spend 7 days in Galway area...possibly only 3-4, but where else could we travel without being too rushed? I've looked into Ring of Kerry/Killarney, is that too much to see for the remaining time? We could also travel to Killarney before Galway if that makes more sense travel wise before returning to Dublin.
Honeymoon in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 4 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 5 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 6 4 days in lake region
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 8 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 9 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 10 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 11 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 12 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 13 7 countries in a month
- 14 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 15 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014
- 18 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 19 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 20 floods in Andalucia
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 23 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 24 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 25 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?