My husband and I are planning on visiting Ireland late June for our honeymoon. We would so love to stay in a castle for maybe 4-5 nights. Can you guys gives recommendations? After hopefully staying in a castle, we would like to discover Ireland. We have 3 weeks. We're not crazy about all the touristy spots, more like real Ireland, if there's a difference?
Honeymoon in Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Armagh?
- 2 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 3 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 4 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 11 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 12 Air pollution in Paris
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 Naxos in May
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 25 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?