My husband and I are planning on visiting Ireland late June for our honeymoon. We would so love to stay in a castle for maybe 4-5 nights. Can you guys gives recommendations? After hopefully staying in a castle, we would like to discover Ireland. We have 3 weeks. We're not crazy about all the touristy spots, more like real Ireland, if there's a difference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Planning a European Trip
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 France, UK and Ireland
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Ireland
- 12 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 16 10 day Italy
- 17 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 18 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 19 Santorini lodging
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 22 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 23 What to do at 7:00am
- 24 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 25 Where to stay in Reykjavik