My husband and I are planning on visiting Ireland late June for our honeymoon. We would so love to stay in a castle for maybe 4-5 nights. Can you guys gives recommendations? After hopefully staying in a castle, we would like to discover Ireland. We have 3 weeks. We're not crazy about all the touristy spots, more like real Ireland, if there's a difference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Tavola Marche
- 2 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 3 Using O2 in Europe?
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 8 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 9 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 10 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 11 Bus ticket to Siena
- 12 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 13 Looking for a lists of outside markets in Paris
- 14 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 15 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 16 2 weeks in France next May
- 17 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 18 Germany, after Christmas
- 19 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 20 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 21 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 22 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 23 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 24 Back from a great trip !!
- 25 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!