My husband and I are planning on visiting Ireland late June for our honeymoon. We would so love to stay in a castle for maybe 4-5 nights. Can you guys gives recommendations? After hopefully staying in a castle, we would like to discover Ireland. We have 3 weeks. We're not crazy about all the touristy spots, more like real Ireland, if there's a difference?
Honeymoon in Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 2 A Week in Spain
- 3 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 4 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 7 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 8 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 9 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 10 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 11 week in scotland
- 12 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 13 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 14 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 15 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 16 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 17 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 18 Rocamaxour
- 19 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 20 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 21 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 22 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 25 venice, italy