My husband and I are planning on visiting Ireland late June for our honeymoon. We would so love to stay in a castle for maybe 4-5 nights. Can you guys gives recommendations? After hopefully staying in a castle, we would like to discover Ireland. We have 3 weeks. We're not crazy about all the touristy spots, more like real Ireland, if there's a difference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Advices about our itiniary
- 3 4 week trip Turkey
- 4 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 11 What to take to Germany
- 12 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 13 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 14 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 15 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 18 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 19 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 Private transportation
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 Suggestions for travel
- 24 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 25 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS