My husband and I are planning on visiting Ireland late June for our honeymoon. We would so love to stay in a castle for maybe 4-5 nights. Can you guys gives recommendations? After hopefully staying in a castle, we would like to discover Ireland. We have 3 weeks. We're not crazy about all the touristy spots, more like real Ireland, if there's a difference?
Honeymoon in Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 2 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 3 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 4 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 5 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 6 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 7 Greece and Turkey
- 8 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 9 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 10 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 11 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 12 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 13 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 14 Italy food budget
- 15 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 16 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 17 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 19 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 20 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 21 Hotel in Lisbon
- 22 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 23 Barcelona or no ?
- 24 Ireland Chauffeur Travel
- 25 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology