My fiancé and I are considering Greece for our 16 day honeymoon. We are 31 and 35.
We are interested in spending time in Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, Rhodes.
We wanted other people's opinions with what is going on in Greece, if this a good idea to honeymoon here? We are looking to honeymoon July 2016.
Also, we both love the beach, but do not want to lay on a beach for 16 days. What are other activities can we do in these places?
Our other honeymoon spot we are currently considering is Italy- Positano, Amalfi Coast, Venice.
Thanks for any help/suggestions. We appreciate it!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 2 Greece
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Iceland france spain
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Amalfi coast in august
- 9 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 12 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 13 Hiking lake Como
- 14 Prem fares (again)
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Top Tapas Tascas
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 tickets for Wimbledon