My fiancé and I are considering Greece for our 16 day honeymoon. We are 31 and 35.
We are interested in spending time in Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, Rhodes.
We wanted other people's opinions with what is going on in Greece, if this a good idea to honeymoon here? We are looking to honeymoon July 2016.
Also, we both love the beach, but do not want to lay on a beach for 16 days. What are other activities can we do in these places?
Our other honeymoon spot we are currently considering is Italy- Positano, Amalfi Coast, Venice.
Thanks for any help/suggestions. We appreciate it!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라추천⇔인터넷카지노주소
- 2 필리핀월드카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계카지노∃생방송카지노
- 3 아시아바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노↓인터넷바카라주소
- 4 나눔파워볼 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 6 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Travelling Iceland
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 10 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 Portugal rental car
- 13 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 14 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 15 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 16 Trastevere Food
- 17 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 18 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 19 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 20 Sim Cards
- 21 3 nights in Madrid
- 22 Nightime Tivoli
- 23 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 24 Seville to Cordoba
- 25 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood