My fiancé and I are considering Greece for our 16 day honeymoon. We are 31 and 35.
We are interested in spending time in Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, Rhodes.
We wanted other people's opinions with what is going on in Greece, if this a good idea to honeymoon here? We are looking to honeymoon July 2016.
Also, we both love the beach, but do not want to lay on a beach for 16 days. What are other activities can we do in these places?
Our other honeymoon spot we are currently considering is Italy- Positano, Amalfi Coast, Venice.
Thanks for any help/suggestions. We appreciate it!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 4 3nights in Venice
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 My 3 days in Venice
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 One week in Europe
- 12 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 16 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 17 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 My final Prague itinerary
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 25 Car Rentals in Avignon