Am going to Greece on my honeymoon trip from India in the third week of May. This is the planned itinerary:
1. Fly to Athens to Santorini. Stay in Santorini for 3.5 days.
2. Ferry to Paros. Stay in Paros for 3.5 days.
3. Ferry to Athens. Stay in Athens for 1.5 days and fly back home.
What are the must do things in Santorini, Paros and Athens in this time frame? Diving (If so where?), Must see beaches, must do walks/cruises/treks... All kind of suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 2 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 3 vegetarian in spain
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 6 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 7 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 8 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 9 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 12 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 15 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 17 Dublin Leap Card
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 21 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 22 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 25 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help