Am going to Greece on my honeymoon trip from India in the third week of May. This is the planned itinerary:
1. Fly to Athens to Santorini. Stay in Santorini for 3.5 days.
2. Ferry to Paros. Stay in Paros for 3.5 days.
3. Ferry to Athens. Stay in Athens for 1.5 days and fly back home.
What are the must do things in Santorini, Paros and Athens in this time frame? Diving (If so where?), Must see beaches, must do walks/cruises/treks... All kind of suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 2 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Andalucia Spain
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 9 Barcelona - places to stay
- 10 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 11 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 12 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 13 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 14 Christmas Markets 2017
- 15 Language to use in Belgium
- 16 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 17 Istanbul at Easter
- 18 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 19 Palermo Apartment
- 20 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 21 SURPRISE TRIP
- 22 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 23 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition