Am going to Greece on my honeymoon trip from India in the third week of May. This is the planned itinerary:
1. Fly to Athens to Santorini. Stay in Santorini for 3.5 days.
2. Ferry to Paros. Stay in Paros for 3.5 days.
3. Ferry to Athens. Stay in Athens for 1.5 days and fly back home.
What are the must do things in Santorini, Paros and Athens in this time frame? Diving (If so where?), Must see beaches, must do walks/cruises/treks... All kind of suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation to europe
- 2 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 3 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 4 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 7 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 14 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 15 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 16 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 17 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 18 Praiano
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 21 Undisclsoed location
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 24 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 25 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?