Am going to Greece on my honeymoon trip from India in the third week of May. This is the planned itinerary:
1. Fly to Athens to Santorini. Stay in Santorini for 3.5 days.
2. Ferry to Paros. Stay in Paros for 3.5 days.
3. Ferry to Athens. Stay in Athens for 1.5 days and fly back home.
What are the must do things in Santorini, Paros and Athens in this time frame? Diving (If so where?), Must see beaches, must do walks/cruises/treks... All kind of suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: HP Printer Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 HP printer
- 2 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 6 Couscous
- 7 European Vacation 2017
- 8 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 9 Scotland - We're Here!
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 18 One July night in Verona - help!
- 19 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 21 London in September
- 22 Avoid Europcar!
- 23 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 24 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 25 IWM