We are planning our honeymoon and have boiled down to Athens/Mykonos/Santorini. The list initially included Fiji, Hawaii, Turks and Caicos but that got eliminated. We have our mind set on Mediterranean sea.
So, the honeymoon will begin Aug 26/27 thru Sep 5. We will be flying from Canada. The whole trip will be around 10 days including travelling in and out of Athens. Looks like we will have 8 nights in Greece total. We were thinking 1 night in Athens when flying in Transcontinental and then 3 nights in Mykonos and 3 in Santorini and then back in Athens for a night.
Do you all think that this is feasible?
We have started looking for Vacation packages on Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, etc but aren't finding true honeymoon packages, which I actually not even sure consists of?
What will you all recommend in term on picking the right vendor to work for.
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 5 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 6 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 7 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 8 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 9 Passport proplems
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 12 Itinerary help...
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?