We are planning our honeymoon and have boiled down to Athens/Mykonos/Santorini. The list initially included Fiji, Hawaii, Turks and Caicos but that got eliminated. We have our mind set on Mediterranean sea.
So, the honeymoon will begin Aug 26/27 thru Sep 5. We will be flying from Canada. The whole trip will be around 10 days including travelling in and out of Athens. Looks like we will have 8 nights in Greece total. We were thinking 1 night in Athens when flying in Transcontinental and then 3 nights in Mykonos and 3 in Santorini and then back in Athens for a night.
Do you all think that this is feasible?
We have started looking for Vacation packages on Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, etc but aren't finding true honeymoon packages, which I actually not even sure consists of?
What will you all recommend in term on picking the right vendor to work for.
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 2 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 7 10 days in Paris and......
- 8 Budapest & Prague
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 13 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 14 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Athens
- 19 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 20 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 23 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 24 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 25 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists