We are planning our honeymoon and have boiled down to Athens/Mykonos/Santorini. The list initially included Fiji, Hawaii, Turks and Caicos but that got eliminated. We have our mind set on Mediterranean sea.
So, the honeymoon will begin Aug 26/27 thru Sep 5. We will be flying from Canada. The whole trip will be around 10 days including travelling in and out of Athens. Looks like we will have 8 nights in Greece total. We were thinking 1 night in Athens when flying in Transcontinental and then 3 nights in Mykonos and 3 in Santorini and then back in Athens for a night.
Do you all think that this is feasible?
We have started looking for Vacation packages on Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, etc but aren't finding true honeymoon packages, which I actually not even sure consists of?
What will you all recommend in term on picking the right vendor to work for.
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 2 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 5 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 6 Self drive tour companies
- 7 Rouen Tour Companies
- 8 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 15 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan