We are planning our honeymoon and have boiled down to Athens/Mykonos/Santorini. The list initially included Fiji, Hawaii, Turks and Caicos but that got eliminated. We have our mind set on Mediterranean sea.
So, the honeymoon will begin Aug 26/27 thru Sep 5. We will be flying from Canada. The whole trip will be around 10 days including travelling in and out of Athens. Looks like we will have 8 nights in Greece total. We were thinking 1 night in Athens when flying in Transcontinental and then 3 nights in Mykonos and 3 in Santorini and then back in Athens for a night.
Do you all think that this is feasible?
We have started looking for Vacation packages on Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, etc but aren't finding true honeymoon packages, which I actually not even sure consists of?
What will you all recommend in term on picking the right vendor to work for.
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Report
- 2 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 Cinqueterre
- 5 stonehenge day trip from london
- 6 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 7 Trip to Ireland in September
- 8 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 9 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 10 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 11 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 12 Cornwall UK
- 13 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 14 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 15 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Train tickets in Italy?
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 19 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 20 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 23 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 24 8 Hours in Rome
- 25 Athens International airport