We are planning our honeymoon and have boiled down to Athens/Mykonos/Santorini. The list initially included Fiji, Hawaii, Turks and Caicos but that got eliminated. We have our mind set on Mediterranean sea.
So, the honeymoon will begin Aug 26/27 thru Sep 5. We will be flying from Canada. The whole trip will be around 10 days including travelling in and out of Athens. Looks like we will have 8 nights in Greece total. We were thinking 1 night in Athens when flying in Transcontinental and then 3 nights in Mykonos and 3 in Santorini and then back in Athens for a night.
Do you all think that this is feasible?
We have started looking for Vacation packages on Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, etc but aren't finding true honeymoon packages, which I actually not even sure consists of?
What will you all recommend in term on picking the right vendor to work for.
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US :HOTMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 HOTMAIL MAIL 24*7
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 5 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Spain Itinerary
- 12 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 ATM
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 17 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 18 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 19 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 21 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 22 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 23 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 24 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)