We are planning our honeymoon and have boiled down to Athens/Mykonos/Santorini. The list initially included Fiji, Hawaii, Turks and Caicos but that got eliminated. We have our mind set on Mediterranean sea.
So, the honeymoon will begin Aug 26/27 thru Sep 5. We will be flying from Canada. The whole trip will be around 10 days including travelling in and out of Athens. Looks like we will have 8 nights in Greece total. We were thinking 1 night in Athens when flying in Transcontinental and then 3 nights in Mykonos and 3 in Santorini and then back in Athens for a night.
Do you all think that this is feasible?
We have started looking for Vacation packages on Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, etc but aren't finding true honeymoon packages, which I actually not even sure consists of?
What will you all recommend in term on picking the right vendor to work for.
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 DVD burning software
- 3 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 4 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 5 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 6 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 7 Train travel
- 8 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 9 WWI Battlefields
- 10 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 11 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 12 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 13 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 14 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 15 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 16 Iceland 3 day layover
- 17 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 18 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 21 Milos beach stay
- 22 Paris to Bordeaux
- 23 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 24 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 25 Provence to Paris via Burgundy