I am planning Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. I have shortlisted Athen Santorini Crete as the places to visit. Please suggest if it is possible to cover all the three place and in 10 days. I dont want to miss on Crete since I am getting a good deal there through RCI time share.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernese Oberland
- 2 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 3 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 8 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 9 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 10 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 11 Denmark or Sweden?
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Moscow Favorites
- 16 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 22 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 25 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow