I am planning Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. I have shortlisted Athen Santorini Crete as the places to visit. Please suggest if it is possible to cover all the three place and in 10 days. I dont want to miss on Crete since I am getting a good deal there through RCI time share.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Belgium : a asfe country
- 4 Car Rental in Italy
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 8 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 12 Italian Riviera
- 13 Advices about our itiniary
- 14 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 15 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 18 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 19 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 20 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 21 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 22 Switzerland in mid-April
- 23 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 25 16 night honeymoon in Spain