I am planning Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. I have shortlisted Athen Santorini Crete as the places to visit. Please suggest if it is possible to cover all the three place and in 10 days. I dont want to miss on Crete since I am getting a good deal there through RCI time share.
Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 3 biking in France
- 4 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 5 Amalfi Coast in October
- 6 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 7 London for Free
- 8 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 9 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 10 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 11 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 12 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 13 Terrorism in Europe
- 14 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 15 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 16 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 17 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 18 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 19 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 20 Madrid: City Views
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 London restaurants
- 23 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 24 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 25 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?