I am planning Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. I have shortlisted Athen Santorini Crete as the places to visit. Please suggest if it is possible to cover all the three place and in 10 days. I dont want to miss on Crete since I am getting a good deal there through RCI time share.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 Whistle stop family road trip
- 6 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Scotland itinerary advice
- 9 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 10 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 11 Night Bus?
- 12 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 13 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 14 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 19 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 20 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 22 Help with tips in UK
- 23 Positano Hotel in September
- 24 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip