We are Rookie travelers. We are from Canada and are currently planning our honeymoon trip in this late October 2012 for a 16 to 17 nights in France and Italy. We have never been in Europe before and therefore, we desperately need a lot of help!
Tentative Itinerary: Arrive in Paris, stay for 5 nights
Fly to Florence, stay for 5-6 nights
Train to Rome, stay for 5-6 nights
I checked on Booking.com that if you check in on a weekend, they charge you more for the night! That's why we are not sure if we should stay for the extra night to avoid the weekend.
We are not big beach people and rather the Arts, Architecture and History of the places. Do you think this is adequate? Or should we add another location on the itinerary?
We are also on a budget and hope for accommodation for less than US$140 per night. No hostels. Again, it's our honeymoon... Any recommendation on accommodation on these places?
We want to travel smart and have a good vacation. Any tips on food, passes, tours, and transportation? And is it possible to spend less than US$250 (including food) per day?
Your help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노주소♫【RAM300.COM】♫우리카지노 주소
- 2 우리카지노주소▣【RAM300.COM】▣ 베트남 mgm카지노
- 3 카지노사이트 정보☎【RAM300.COM】☎ 젠틀맨카지노 주소
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 11 Sintra
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 19 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 20 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 21 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 22 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 23 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 24 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 25 Uffizi Phone Number