My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 7 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 8 5 Day itinerary
- 9 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 10 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 11 Our European adventures
- 12 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 13 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 14 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 15 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 16 Spain Trip Report
- 17 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 18 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 19 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 22 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 23 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 24 CDG international flight
- 25 12 days europe