My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 8 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 9 Chur or St Moritz?
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 12 Safety in Rome
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 17 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 25 Crete Holiday