My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Honeymoon in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 2 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 5 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 8 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 9 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 10 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 11 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 12 France in December 2014
- 13 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 14 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 15 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 18 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 19 We have no idea where to go!
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 22 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 23 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 24 Last night in Italy advice
- 25 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions