My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Honeymoon in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 2 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 3 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 4 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 5 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 6 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 7 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 8 Purse week?
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 11 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 12 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 Looking for add on city
- 15 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 18 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 19 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 20 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 21 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 22 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 23 Paris Handbags
- 24 Which designer handbags come out in Europe before hitting the States?
- 25 VAT in Greece>>Athen (Purchasing of handbags as Tourist)