My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Honeymoon in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 5 French open
- 6 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 7 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 8 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 11 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 England and Scotland
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 Air pollution in Paris
- 16 tulips in the Netherland
- 17 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 18 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 19 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 20 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 21 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 22 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Azores
- 25 San Marino - The world's smallest country