My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 2 The two most important basics are diet and exercise
- 3 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 4 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 5 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 6 French Basque country
- 7 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 8 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 9 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 10 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 11 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 12 Lisbon transportation
- 13 Rome Walking Guide
- 14 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 15 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 16 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 17 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 18 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 19 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 20 Stop between Paris and Amsterdam that isn't Bruges or Brussels?
- 21 Driving in Poland
- 22 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 23 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 24 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 25 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?