My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Paris in October
- 2 ID check request from a hotel????
- 3 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 4 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 5 Paris accomodation
- 6 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 7 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 8 which michelin maps needed?
- 9 Quick Ireland Visit
- 10 Cars in France
- 11 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 12 Scotland in 8 days
- 13 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 14 NYE Paris
- 15 Texting in France
- 16 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 17 Bahn sales
- 18 Day trip: Bamberg to the Czech Republic
- 19 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 22 Thinking of moving to Austria
- 23 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 24 Boutiques in Bristol
- 25 Still another Normandy question