My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell Phones in France
- 2 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 3 Late October Trip in France
- 4 IDP for Scotland
- 5 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 6 Andalucia Itinerary
- 7 Attending Church in Rome?
- 8 Sim card in Nice, France
- 9 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 10 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 11 Iceland first time!
- 12 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 13 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 14 Cinque Terre
- 15 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 16 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 17 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 18 Train tickets in Europe
- 19 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 20 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 21 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 22 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 23 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 24 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 25 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south