My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 2 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 3 Rental car in Italy
- 4 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 5 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 6 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 7 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 8 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 9 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 10 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 11 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 12 Switzerland 5 days
- 13 Sardinia- Cala Gonone lodging
- 14 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 15 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 16 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 17 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 18 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 19 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 20 Itinerary help
- 21 Todi as a stopover?
- 22 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 23 Dordogne Trip Report
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016