My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WiFi in France
- 2 First time in Italy / Advice in Tuscan destinations
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 5 Valencia Spain
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 8 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 9 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 10 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 11 Venice to the Lakes, by car or train?
- 12 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 13 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 14 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 15 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 16 My final Prague itinerary
- 17 Best Greek Island
- 18 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 19 Make your Mother’s Day celebration grander with flowers and gifts
- 20 Best neighborhood for apartment in Lisbon?
- 21 Paris to Bordeaux
- 22 Spain/Renfe
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 25 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?