My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 4 Madrid city centre?
- 5 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 6 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 9 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 10 My First Trip to Europe...
- 11 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 12 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 13 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 16 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 17 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 18 Stonehenge and Bath
- 19 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 20 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 21 France to stop making foie grois
- 22 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 23 Rome train to Positano
- 24 Itinerary Help!
- 25 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?