My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 4 Gap of Dunloe
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 강남역풀살롱추천O1O 4444 9374↙강남역풀살롱예약 강남역풀싸롱
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 9 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 10 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 11 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 12 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 13 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 14 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 15 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 16 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 17 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 21 travel around Spain
- 22 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 23 Restaurants
- 24 Bursa/Iznik
- 25 Confused on which train pass