My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Honeymoon in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 2 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 3 using airbnb for the first time...
- 4 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 5 Madrid: City Views
- 6 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 7 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 8 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 9 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 10 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 11 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 12 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 13 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 14 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 15 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 16 How to make this adventure work?
- 17 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 18 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 19 dining in Brussels
- 20 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 21 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 22 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 23 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 24 plug adapters ITALY
- 25 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters