My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Honeymoon in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 6 Eating in France-two new books
- 7 Fjords, How To?
- 8 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 9 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 10 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 11 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 12 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 15 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 16 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 20 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 21 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 24 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY