My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Honeymoon in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 3 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 4 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 7 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 8 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 9 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 10 Andalucia itinerary help
- 11 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 12 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Hotel in Paris
- 14 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 15 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 16 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 19 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 20 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 23 Berlin: evening dining
- 24 Alhambra questions
- 25 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?