My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 2 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 9 First Time Europe Trip
- 10 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 11 Amalfi or Positano
- 12 Poland in September
- 13 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 14 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 15 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 16 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 17 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 18 Tour or independent
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 20 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 21 Hertz Never Lost
- 22 student in denmark
- 23 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 24 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 25 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands