My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Honeymoon in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 2 Split to Venice. Help!
- 3 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 4 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 5 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 6 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 7 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 12 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 13 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 14 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 15 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 16 Top 5 choices from London
- 17 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 18 Day on the Rhine
- 19 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 20 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 21 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 22 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 23 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 24 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 25 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)