My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 2 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 3 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 4 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 5 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 6 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 7 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 8 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 9 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 10 Tuscany literature
- 11 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 12 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 13 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 14 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 15 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 16 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 17 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 18 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 19 wandering in venice
- 20 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 21 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 22 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 Final Itinerary help
- 25 Finalizing Itinerary