My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Honeymoon in France
- 1 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 2 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 5 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Advises for trip to Russia
- 8 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 9 First time traveler to Ireland
- 10 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 11 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 16 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 20 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 21 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 22 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 25 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?