My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 2 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 3 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 4 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 5 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 6 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 7 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 8 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 9 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 10 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 11 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 12 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 13 New Airline for Naxos
- 14 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner
- 15 RHK's Fall escape
- 16 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 17 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 18 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 19 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 20 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 21 2 days in Aeolian Islands
- 22 Edgard bus website English version?
- 23 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 24 Europe Itinerary
- 25 Rome/Bologna Itinerary