My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 2 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 3 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 4 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 5 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 6 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Italy by car
- 9 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 10 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 11 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 12 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 13 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 14 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 15 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 16 Ireland in October?
- 17 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 18 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 19 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 20 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 21 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 22 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 23 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 24 Lyon
- 25 Dolomites October 14-18