My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Honeymoon in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 4 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 8 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 9 Day trip from London to Paris
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 19 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 23 nearby cities to london
- 24 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?