My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 2 Bus Tours in London
- 3 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 4 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 5 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal
- 8 January Amalfi Coast
- 9 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 10 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 11 Our Next Europe Trip
- 12 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 13 12 days in Italy
- 14 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 15 Photos from our wonderful trip to Spain
- 16 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 17 Cotswold for 3days
- 18 Paris, Salou & Barcelona
- 19 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 20 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 21 How to rent a car...
- 22 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 23 Tour du Mount Blanc
- 24 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 25 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014