I am really new with all these travel adventures! I am getting married next year and we decided that for our honeymoon we would travel to Europe for two weeks. I am usually extremely organized and thought this would be an easy trip to plan. However, since I have never traveled out of the states, this is all "Greek" to me . So here is my plan, we want to fly into Rome, Italy (spend a couple days) , travel to Florence by train (I do want to see Pompeii for a bit while traveling to Florence, not sure if this is doable). From Florence, we plan to travel by Train again to Paris France, then travel to Belgium (not exactly sure where) and then last but not least end our adventure in Munich Germany, where we will fly back home from. Does this sound like a good first timers trip? I know we will be exhausted but we really want to visit all that we can, and everything we don't have time for just gives us a reason to go back . Is this trip doable and can we take the train everywhere? Can we leave our luggage in the train as well? Will i be able to find tickets to travel on train, cause it seems as if i cant buy them that far in advance. Someone please help. I really want this trip to work. I just need to know the mechanics. Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 4 week trip Turkey
- 3 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 6 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 17 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 18 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 19 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 20 Scotland Trip
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 23 Advices about our itiniary
- 24 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 25 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?