I am really new with all these travel adventures! I am getting married next year and we decided that for our honeymoon we would travel to Europe for two weeks. I am usually extremely organized and thought this would be an easy trip to plan. However, since I have never traveled out of the states, this is all "Greek" to me . So here is my plan, we want to fly into Rome, Italy (spend a couple days) , travel to Florence by train (I do want to see Pompeii for a bit while traveling to Florence, not sure if this is doable). From Florence, we plan to travel by Train again to Paris France, then travel to Belgium (not exactly sure where) and then last but not least end our adventure in Munich Germany, where we will fly back home from. Does this sound like a good first timers trip? I know we will be exhausted but we really want to visit all that we can, and everything we don't have time for just gives us a reason to go back . Is this trip doable and can we take the train everywhere? Can we leave our luggage in the train as well? Will i be able to find tickets to travel on train, cause it seems as if i cant buy them that far in advance. Someone please help. I really want this trip to work. I just need to know the mechanics. Thank you all so much!
Honeymoon in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 5 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 6 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 7 London 2nd time around
- 8 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 9 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 13 2 weeks in Europe
- 14 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 15 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 16 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 18 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 19 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 22 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 23 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time