I am really new with all these travel adventures! I am getting married next year and we decided that for our honeymoon we would travel to Europe for two weeks. I am usually extremely organized and thought this would be an easy trip to plan. However, since I have never traveled out of the states, this is all "Greek" to me . So here is my plan, we want to fly into Rome, Italy (spend a couple days) , travel to Florence by train (I do want to see Pompeii for a bit while traveling to Florence, not sure if this is doable). From Florence, we plan to travel by Train again to Paris France, then travel to Belgium (not exactly sure where) and then last but not least end our adventure in Munich Germany, where we will fly back home from. Does this sound like a good first timers trip? I know we will be exhausted but we really want to visit all that we can, and everything we don't have time for just gives us a reason to go back . Is this trip doable and can we take the train everywhere? Can we leave our luggage in the train as well? Will i be able to find tickets to travel on train, cause it seems as if i cant buy them that far in advance. Someone please help. I really want this trip to work. I just need to know the mechanics. Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 2 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 3 Wales
- 4 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 5 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 8 Tracking the Weather
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 11 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Budapest to Kosice
- 14 Poland to Austria In December
- 15 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 18 Italy travel plan help
- 19 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 20 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 21 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 22 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track