I am really new with all these travel adventures! I am getting married next year and we decided that for our honeymoon we would travel to Europe for two weeks. I am usually extremely organized and thought this would be an easy trip to plan. However, since I have never traveled out of the states, this is all "Greek" to me . So here is my plan, we want to fly into Rome, Italy (spend a couple days) , travel to Florence by train (I do want to see Pompeii for a bit while traveling to Florence, not sure if this is doable). From Florence, we plan to travel by Train again to Paris France, then travel to Belgium (not exactly sure where) and then last but not least end our adventure in Munich Germany, where we will fly back home from. Does this sound like a good first timers trip? I know we will be exhausted but we really want to visit all that we can, and everything we don't have time for just gives us a reason to go back . Is this trip doable and can we take the train everywhere? Can we leave our luggage in the train as well? Will i be able to find tickets to travel on train, cause it seems as if i cant buy them that far in advance. Someone please help. I really want this trip to work. I just need to know the mechanics. Thank you all so much!
Honeymoon in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 2 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 3 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 4 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 5 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 6 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 7 Cotswolds first time
- 8 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 9 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 10 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 11 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 12 Paris in black and white
- 13 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 14 Day trips from Bologna
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 18 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 19 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 20 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 23 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 24 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 25 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed