I am really new with all these travel adventures! I am getting married next year and we decided that for our honeymoon we would travel to Europe for two weeks. I am usually extremely organized and thought this would be an easy trip to plan. However, since I have never traveled out of the states, this is all "Greek" to me . So here is my plan, we want to fly into Rome, Italy (spend a couple days) , travel to Florence by train (I do want to see Pompeii for a bit while traveling to Florence, not sure if this is doable). From Florence, we plan to travel by Train again to Paris France, then travel to Belgium (not exactly sure where) and then last but not least end our adventure in Munich Germany, where we will fly back home from. Does this sound like a good first timers trip? I know we will be exhausted but we really want to visit all that we can, and everything we don't have time for just gives us a reason to go back . Is this trip doable and can we take the train everywhere? Can we leave our luggage in the train as well? Will i be able to find tickets to travel on train, cause it seems as if i cant buy them that far in advance. Someone please help. I really want this trip to work. I just need to know the mechanics. Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 게임몽릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 4 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 Leather goods in Florence
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 25 Picnic Spot Near Assisi