I am really new with all these travel adventures! I am getting married next year and we decided that for our honeymoon we would travel to Europe for two weeks. I am usually extremely organized and thought this would be an easy trip to plan. However, since I have never traveled out of the states, this is all "Greek" to me . So here is my plan, we want to fly into Rome, Italy (spend a couple days) , travel to Florence by train (I do want to see Pompeii for a bit while traveling to Florence, not sure if this is doable). From Florence, we plan to travel by Train again to Paris France, then travel to Belgium (not exactly sure where) and then last but not least end our adventure in Munich Germany, where we will fly back home from. Does this sound like a good first timers trip? I know we will be exhausted but we really want to visit all that we can, and everything we don't have time for just gives us a reason to go back . Is this trip doable and can we take the train everywhere? Can we leave our luggage in the train as well? Will i be able to find tickets to travel on train, cause it seems as if i cant buy them that far in advance. Someone please help. I really want this trip to work. I just need to know the mechanics. Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Rule
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 7 Russia in two weeks in December
- 8 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 9 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 10 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 11 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 14 Norway Honeymoon
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 17 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 18 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 19 Our future trip to Greece
- 20 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 21 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 22 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 23 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 24 Pay attention to your watches !
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece