I am really new with all these travel adventures! I am getting married next year and we decided that for our honeymoon we would travel to Europe for two weeks. I am usually extremely organized and thought this would be an easy trip to plan. However, since I have never traveled out of the states, this is all "Greek" to me . So here is my plan, we want to fly into Rome, Italy (spend a couple days) , travel to Florence by train (I do want to see Pompeii for a bit while traveling to Florence, not sure if this is doable). From Florence, we plan to travel by Train again to Paris France, then travel to Belgium (not exactly sure where) and then last but not least end our adventure in Munich Germany, where we will fly back home from. Does this sound like a good first timers trip? I know we will be exhausted but we really want to visit all that we can, and everything we don't have time for just gives us a reason to go back . Is this trip doable and can we take the train everywhere? Can we leave our luggage in the train as well? Will i be able to find tickets to travel on train, cause it seems as if i cant buy them that far in advance. Someone please help. I really want this trip to work. I just need to know the mechanics. Thank you all so much!
Honeymoon in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 4 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 5 Lavender Fields
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 8 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 9 Nice Video about Poland
- 10 Where to stay in Rome
- 11 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 14 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Munich
- 17 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 18 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 19 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 23 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 24 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 25 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday