I am really new with all these travel adventures! I am getting married next year and we decided that for our honeymoon we would travel to Europe for two weeks. I am usually extremely organized and thought this would be an easy trip to plan. However, since I have never traveled out of the states, this is all "Greek" to me . So here is my plan, we want to fly into Rome, Italy (spend a couple days) , travel to Florence by train (I do want to see Pompeii for a bit while traveling to Florence, not sure if this is doable). From Florence, we plan to travel by Train again to Paris France, then travel to Belgium (not exactly sure where) and then last but not least end our adventure in Munich Germany, where we will fly back home from. Does this sound like a good first timers trip? I know we will be exhausted but we really want to visit all that we can, and everything we don't have time for just gives us a reason to go back . Is this trip doable and can we take the train everywhere? Can we leave our luggage in the train as well? Will i be able to find tickets to travel on train, cause it seems as if i cant buy them that far in advance. Someone please help. I really want this trip to work. I just need to know the mechanics. Thank you all so much!
Honeymoon in Europe
- 1 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 2 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 5 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 6 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 7 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 8 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 9 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 10 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 11 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 12 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 13 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 14 Help with itenerary
- 15 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 Tour company in Toledo
- 18 What size luggage?
- 19 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 20 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 21 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 22 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 25 Odessa--7 km bazaar