I am really new with all these travel adventures! I am getting married next year and we decided that for our honeymoon we would travel to Europe for two weeks. I am usually extremely organized and thought this would be an easy trip to plan. However, since I have never traveled out of the states, this is all "Greek" to me . So here is my plan, we want to fly into Rome, Italy (spend a couple days) , travel to Florence by train (I do want to see Pompeii for a bit while traveling to Florence, not sure if this is doable). From Florence, we plan to travel by Train again to Paris France, then travel to Belgium (not exactly sure where) and then last but not least end our adventure in Munich Germany, where we will fly back home from. Does this sound like a good first timers trip? I know we will be exhausted but we really want to visit all that we can, and everything we don't have time for just gives us a reason to go back . Is this trip doable and can we take the train everywhere? Can we leave our luggage in the train as well? Will i be able to find tickets to travel on train, cause it seems as if i cant buy them that far in advance. Someone please help. I really want this trip to work. I just need to know the mechanics. Thank you all so much!
Honeymoon in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 2 London visit
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 6 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 9 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 10 men's shoes spain
- 11 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 12 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 18 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 19 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 20 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 21 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 22 Three days in Spain
- 23 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 24 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 25 Munich and Dachau