I am really new with all these travel adventures! I am getting married next year and we decided that for our honeymoon we would travel to Europe for two weeks. I am usually extremely organized and thought this would be an easy trip to plan. However, since I have never traveled out of the states, this is all "Greek" to me . So here is my plan, we want to fly into Rome, Italy (spend a couple days) , travel to Florence by train (I do want to see Pompeii for a bit while traveling to Florence, not sure if this is doable). From Florence, we plan to travel by Train again to Paris France, then travel to Belgium (not exactly sure where) and then last but not least end our adventure in Munich Germany, where we will fly back home from. Does this sound like a good first timers trip? I know we will be exhausted but we really want to visit all that we can, and everything we don't have time for just gives us a reason to go back . Is this trip doable and can we take the train everywhere? Can we leave our luggage in the train as well? Will i be able to find tickets to travel on train, cause it seems as if i cant buy them that far in advance. Someone please help. I really want this trip to work. I just need to know the mechanics. Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 2 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 3 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 4 England and Wales by public transport
- 5 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 6 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 7 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 8 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 9 MiFi in Italy
- 10 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 Guides - Matera
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 16 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 17 Ravello to Paestum
- 18 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 19 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 20 Girona and Besalau
- 21 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 22 London Itinerary and Questions
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 25 Switzerland and Northern Italy