I am really new with all these travel adventures! I am getting married next year and we decided that for our honeymoon we would travel to Europe for two weeks. I am usually extremely organized and thought this would be an easy trip to plan. However, since I have never traveled out of the states, this is all "Greek" to me . So here is my plan, we want to fly into Rome, Italy (spend a couple days) , travel to Florence by train (I do want to see Pompeii for a bit while traveling to Florence, not sure if this is doable). From Florence, we plan to travel by Train again to Paris France, then travel to Belgium (not exactly sure where) and then last but not least end our adventure in Munich Germany, where we will fly back home from. Does this sound like a good first timers trip? I know we will be exhausted but we really want to visit all that we can, and everything we don't have time for just gives us a reason to go back . Is this trip doable and can we take the train everywhere? Can we leave our luggage in the train as well? Will i be able to find tickets to travel on train, cause it seems as if i cant buy them that far in advance. Someone please help. I really want this trip to work. I just need to know the mechanics. Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라싸이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노◐카지노사이트추천
- 2 바카라주소＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노ˇ온라인카지노추천
- 3 스카이토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노■안전한카지노사이트
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 12 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 13 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 16 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 Best Viking Sites
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Greece
- 23 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 24 Paris advice with kids
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?