I am really new with all these travel adventures! I am getting married next year and we decided that for our honeymoon we would travel to Europe for two weeks. I am usually extremely organized and thought this would be an easy trip to plan. However, since I have never traveled out of the states, this is all "Greek" to me . So here is my plan, we want to fly into Rome, Italy (spend a couple days) , travel to Florence by train (I do want to see Pompeii for a bit while traveling to Florence, not sure if this is doable). From Florence, we plan to travel by Train again to Paris France, then travel to Belgium (not exactly sure where) and then last but not least end our adventure in Munich Germany, where we will fly back home from. Does this sound like a good first timers trip? I know we will be exhausted but we really want to visit all that we can, and everything we don't have time for just gives us a reason to go back . Is this trip doable and can we take the train everywhere? Can we leave our luggage in the train as well? Will i be able to find tickets to travel on train, cause it seems as if i cant buy them that far in advance. Someone please help. I really want this trip to work. I just need to know the mechanics. Thank you all so much!
Honeymoon in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 what is the easiest way to get from Sorrento to the Rome airport
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 6 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 7 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 10 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 15 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 16 Airport ATMs
- 17 American Express
- 18 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 19 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 24 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia