I am really new with all these travel adventures! I am getting married next year and we decided that for our honeymoon we would travel to Europe for two weeks. I am usually extremely organized and thought this would be an easy trip to plan. However, since I have never traveled out of the states, this is all "Greek" to me . So here is my plan, we want to fly into Rome, Italy (spend a couple days) , travel to Florence by train (I do want to see Pompeii for a bit while traveling to Florence, not sure if this is doable). From Florence, we plan to travel by Train again to Paris France, then travel to Belgium (not exactly sure where) and then last but not least end our adventure in Munich Germany, where we will fly back home from. Does this sound like a good first timers trip? I know we will be exhausted but we really want to visit all that we can, and everything we don't have time for just gives us a reason to go back . Is this trip doable and can we take the train everywhere? Can we leave our luggage in the train as well? Will i be able to find tickets to travel on train, cause it seems as if i cant buy them that far in advance. Someone please help. I really want this trip to work. I just need to know the mechanics. Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 2 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 3 London: Battle of the badges
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 6 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 7 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 8 RHK's Fall escape
- 9 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 10 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 11 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 12 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 13 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 14 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 15 Can you comment on my itinerary?
- 16 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 17 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 18 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 19 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 20 Need help in travel planning
- 21 Loire Valley itinerary
- 22 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 23 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 24 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 25 Charming hotel in Milan?