I'm from North Carolina over in the US. I want to plan a trip to Europe for our honeymoon, we(29M, 31F) are getting married April 23, and expect to do the honeymoon shortly after. I'm thinking around 2 weeks will be the duration. There is a lot I want to see and do, and unfortunately it sounds like 2 weeks isn't very much.
She wants to visit London, and I want to visit Rome. --Paris is in the middle as well as Venice, so if at all possible I'd like to see all 4....Although I'm sure I'll be recommended that it's just not doable. I know that you could spend all 2 weeks in London or Rome, and etc. But I want to get my experience in as who know's if/when I'll ever return.
I've literally watched hours of videos of all the high speed trains, seems like travel is fairly quick to be honest, which is fantastic. I'm not sure if it's cheaper or not for this particular itinerary, but I'd imagine flying is more expensive.
I'm not sure for a budget, I definitely don't mind spending a bit to get all of this accomplished as it's our only honeymoon . I'm honesty clueless and not sure what to expect, so if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them. --I did get in contact with a few travel agents, and just awaiting their responses.
Anyone have an idea at some nice places to stay in those 4 cities, I'm not a millionaire but I don't want to stay somewhere that is so so either...
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 4 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 5 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 8 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 9 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 10 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 15 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Super Cover For Hertz
- 19 When to Visit Scotland
- 20 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 21 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Sicily
- 25 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?