I'm from North Carolina over in the US. I want to plan a trip to Europe for our honeymoon, we(29M, 31F) are getting married April 23, and expect to do the honeymoon shortly after. I'm thinking around 2 weeks will be the duration. There is a lot I want to see and do, and unfortunately it sounds like 2 weeks isn't very much.
She wants to visit London, and I want to visit Rome. --Paris is in the middle as well as Venice, so if at all possible I'd like to see all 4....Although I'm sure I'll be recommended that it's just not doable. I know that you could spend all 2 weeks in London or Rome, and etc. But I want to get my experience in as who know's if/when I'll ever return.
I've literally watched hours of videos of all the high speed trains, seems like travel is fairly quick to be honest, which is fantastic. I'm not sure if it's cheaper or not for this particular itinerary, but I'd imagine flying is more expensive.
I'm not sure for a budget, I definitely don't mind spending a bit to get all of this accomplished as it's our only honeymoon . I'm honesty clueless and not sure what to expect, so if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them. --I did get in contact with a few travel agents, and just awaiting their responses.
Anyone have an idea at some nice places to stay in those 4 cities, I'm not a millionaire but I don't want to stay somewhere that is so so either...
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON Printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 4 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 5 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 8 Long weekend in Albania
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Planning A trip
- 12 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 15 hill of crosses
- 16 A week in the Occitanie
- 17 Munich and....???
- 18 Iceland March Itinerary
- 19 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 20 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Norway Outside the Nutshell