Over the past 3 months, the Fodors Community has helped me tremendously with planning my Honeymoon. I ask for your help one more time! I will give you our itinerary, and I was hoping for you all to give me pointers, pieces of advice, must see places, or anything else that will help make this a trip of a lifetime!
Day 1- Travel to London
Day 2-Land in London, check in at hotel, do the Hop on Hop off bus tour for the day. Possibly go see the World Cup qualifier.
Day 3- Tower of London, Churchill War Museum, and Borough Market
Day 4-Harry Potter tour, enjoy the rest of the day in London
Day 5- Eurostar to Paris, check in at hotel, explore the city, River Cruise in the evening
Day 6-Lourve and exploring
Day 7- Half day trip to Versaille, explore for the remaining of the day.
Day 8- Fly to Florence, check in at hotel, explore the city
Day 9- day trip to Cinque Terre
Day 10- Half day trip to Sienna and Pisa, see the Uffizi and Academia in the afternoon
Day 11- Half day trip to Tuscan Region for wine and cheese
Day 12- Train to Rome, check in at hotel, explore
Day 13- Explore Rome
Day 14- Fly home
I am trying not to get too detailed in my itinerary because for one I don't want to bore you with all the details (we are of course hitting all the main sites in every city), and two I don't want the entire trip to be in stone. We love spontaneity, so we want to be free to do what we want!
Again thank you all so much. Without you, this trip may have been a disaster!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone-reviews/
- 2 Renting International Cars from USA
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Our time in Rome
- 5 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 6 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 7 Enjoying England for a year!
- 8 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 9 Iceland in 4 days?
- 10 Europe itinerary
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 13 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 15 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 16 Europe itinerary review
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 19 train from ravenna to parma
- 20 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 21 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 24 European Travel in March
- 25 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel