Over the past 3 months, the Fodors Community has helped me tremendously with planning my Honeymoon. I ask for your help one more time! I will give you our itinerary, and I was hoping for you all to give me pointers, pieces of advice, must see places, or anything else that will help make this a trip of a lifetime!
Day 1- Travel to London
Day 2-Land in London, check in at hotel, do the Hop on Hop off bus tour for the day. Possibly go see the World Cup qualifier.
Day 3- Tower of London, Churchill War Museum, and Borough Market
Day 4-Harry Potter tour, enjoy the rest of the day in London
Day 5- Eurostar to Paris, check in at hotel, explore the city, River Cruise in the evening
Day 6-Lourve and exploring
Day 7- Half day trip to Versaille, explore for the remaining of the day.
Day 8- Fly to Florence, check in at hotel, explore the city
Day 9- day trip to Cinque Terre
Day 10- Half day trip to Sienna and Pisa, see the Uffizi and Academia in the afternoon
Day 11- Half day trip to Tuscan Region for wine and cheese
Day 12- Train to Rome, check in at hotel, explore
Day 13- Explore Rome
Day 14- Fly home
I am trying not to get too detailed in my itinerary because for one I don't want to bore you with all the details (we are of course hitting all the main sites in every city), and two I don't want the entire trip to be in stone. We love spontaneity, so we want to be free to do what we want!
Again thank you all so much. Without you, this trip may have been a disaster!
Honeymoon in 2 weeks! Any last bit of advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Story of the German Christmas star
- 8 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Help with European vacation plan
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 19 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 20 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 American Express
- 23 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano