Over the past 3 months, the Fodors Community has helped me tremendously with planning my Honeymoon. I ask for your help one more time! I will give you our itinerary, and I was hoping for you all to give me pointers, pieces of advice, must see places, or anything else that will help make this a trip of a lifetime!
Day 1- Travel to London
Day 2-Land in London, check in at hotel, do the Hop on Hop off bus tour for the day. Possibly go see the World Cup qualifier.
Day 3- Tower of London, Churchill War Museum, and Borough Market
Day 4-Harry Potter tour, enjoy the rest of the day in London
Day 5- Eurostar to Paris, check in at hotel, explore the city, River Cruise in the evening
Day 6-Lourve and exploring
Day 7- Half day trip to Versaille, explore for the remaining of the day.
Day 8- Fly to Florence, check in at hotel, explore the city
Day 9- day trip to Cinque Terre
Day 10- Half day trip to Sienna and Pisa, see the Uffizi and Academia in the afternoon
Day 11- Half day trip to Tuscan Region for wine and cheese
Day 12- Train to Rome, check in at hotel, explore
Day 13- Explore Rome
Day 14- Fly home
I am trying not to get too detailed in my itinerary because for one I don't want to bore you with all the details (we are of course hitting all the main sites in every city), and two I don't want the entire trip to be in stone. We love spontaneity, so we want to be free to do what we want!
Again thank you all so much. Without you, this trip may have been a disaster!
Honeymoon in 2 weeks! Any last bit of advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 Dresden or Leipzig
- 9 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 10 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 11 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets
- 13 4-6 weeks
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 Help With Vienna
- 16 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 21 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 22 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 23 Venice Banning Fodors
- 24 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 25 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11