Over the past 3 months, the Fodors Community has helped me tremendously with planning my Honeymoon. I ask for your help one more time! I will give you our itinerary, and I was hoping for you all to give me pointers, pieces of advice, must see places, or anything else that will help make this a trip of a lifetime!
Day 1- Travel to London
Day 2-Land in London, check in at hotel, do the Hop on Hop off bus tour for the day. Possibly go see the World Cup qualifier.
Day 3- Tower of London, Churchill War Museum, and Borough Market
Day 4-Harry Potter tour, enjoy the rest of the day in London
Day 5- Eurostar to Paris, check in at hotel, explore the city, River Cruise in the evening
Day 6-Lourve and exploring
Day 7- Half day trip to Versaille, explore for the remaining of the day.
Day 8- Fly to Florence, check in at hotel, explore the city
Day 9- day trip to Cinque Terre
Day 10- Half day trip to Sienna and Pisa, see the Uffizi and Academia in the afternoon
Day 11- Half day trip to Tuscan Region for wine and cheese
Day 12- Train to Rome, check in at hotel, explore
Day 13- Explore Rome
Day 14- Fly home
I am trying not to get too detailed in my itinerary because for one I don't want to bore you with all the details (we are of course hitting all the main sites in every city), and two I don't want the entire trip to be in stone. We love spontaneity, so we want to be free to do what we want!
Again thank you all so much. Without you, this trip may have been a disaster!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich to Milan trip
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 San Sebastián
- 11 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 14 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 15 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 16 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 17 Planning A trip
- 18 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 21 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 22 Castle Stays in Wales
- 23 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 24 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 25 Question about Loire Valley châteaux