Over the past 3 months, the Fodors Community has helped me tremendously with planning my Honeymoon. I ask for your help one more time! I will give you our itinerary, and I was hoping for you all to give me pointers, pieces of advice, must see places, or anything else that will help make this a trip of a lifetime!
Day 1- Travel to London
Day 2-Land in London, check in at hotel, do the Hop on Hop off bus tour for the day. Possibly go see the World Cup qualifier.
Day 3- Tower of London, Churchill War Museum, and Borough Market
Day 4-Harry Potter tour, enjoy the rest of the day in London
Day 5- Eurostar to Paris, check in at hotel, explore the city, River Cruise in the evening
Day 6-Lourve and exploring
Day 7- Half day trip to Versaille, explore for the remaining of the day.
Day 8- Fly to Florence, check in at hotel, explore the city
Day 9- day trip to Cinque Terre
Day 10- Half day trip to Sienna and Pisa, see the Uffizi and Academia in the afternoon
Day 11- Half day trip to Tuscan Region for wine and cheese
Day 12- Train to Rome, check in at hotel, explore
Day 13- Explore Rome
Day 14- Fly home
I am trying not to get too detailed in my itinerary because for one I don't want to bore you with all the details (we are of course hitting all the main sites in every city), and two I don't want the entire trip to be in stone. We love spontaneity, so we want to be free to do what we want!
Again thank you all so much. Without you, this trip may have been a disaster!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 2 Train questions for Switzerland
- 3 Italy by car
- 4 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 5 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 6 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 7 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 8 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 11 One in Paris ... help
- 12 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 13 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 14 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 15 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 16 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 17 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 18 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 19 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 20 Florence 2 weeks
- 21 12 days in Austria
- 22 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 23 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 24 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 25 Can't go to Ravello so....where?