You guys have helped me in past and I am here with new confusion .
We got married and couldn't go on a relaxing trip afterwards, we are planning one in October .
My first choice was Maldives for 8 days , but sadly the water villas are way too costly and I am not dropping this idea. (2-3k euros just for resort )
Where else In Europe I can go ?? Somewhere beautiful, less touristic.
What I thought of As of now is :
I have been to all major tourist cities .
we are Indians, living in Germany on resident visa which I am mentioning as to go to UK or US we need to apply for separate visa and we can't do it right now.
thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 2 Engadine Valley help
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 5 Tuscany 6 nights
- 6 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 7 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 8 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 9 Naples, Italy
- 10 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 11 Ireland travel passport question
- 12 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 13 French restaurants
- 14 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 15 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 18 France & Italy, May or June
- 19 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 20 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 21 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 22 San Sebastian
- 23 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 24 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 25 Lisbon trip report