You guys have helped me in past and I am here with new confusion .
We got married and couldn't go on a relaxing trip afterwards, we are planning one in October .
My first choice was Maldives for 8 days , but sadly the water villas are way too costly and I am not dropping this idea. (2-3k euros just for resort )
Where else In Europe I can go ?? Somewhere beautiful, less touristic.
What I thought of As of now is :
I have been to all major tourist cities .
we are Indians, living in Germany on resident visa which I am mentioning as to go to UK or US we need to apply for separate visa and we can't do it right now.
thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭바카라⋞」☂「( SO224。COM )」☂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 바카라게임사이트⋞」☂「( SO224。COM )」☂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 4 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 5 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 6 Train help for Prague
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Versailles
- 12 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 13 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 Where to enjoy Paris
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon