You guys have helped me in past and I am here with new confusion .
We got married and couldn't go on a relaxing trip afterwards, we are planning one in October .
My first choice was Maldives for 8 days , but sadly the water villas are way too costly and I am not dropping this idea. (2-3k euros just for resort )
Where else In Europe I can go ?? Somewhere beautiful, less touristic.
What I thought of As of now is :
I have been to all major tourist cities .
we are Indians, living in Germany on resident visa which I am mentioning as to go to UK or US we need to apply for separate visa and we can't do it right now.
thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 2 May get together in Paris
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 5 Madrid/Lisbon
- 6 Day trips from Florence
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 9 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 19 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 20 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 21 Oporto
- 22 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 23 Perugia
- 24 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 25 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre