You guys have helped me in past and I am here with new confusion .
We got married and couldn't go on a relaxing trip afterwards, we are planning one in October .
My first choice was Maldives for 8 days , but sadly the water villas are way too costly and I am not dropping this idea. (2-3k euros just for resort )
Where else In Europe I can go ?? Somewhere beautiful, less touristic.
What I thought of As of now is :
I have been to all major tourist cities .
we are Indians, living in Germany on resident visa which I am mentioning as to go to UK or US we need to apply for separate visa and we can't do it right now.
thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT DELL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Schengen Rule
- 5 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 6 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 7 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 8 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 9 9 Days in Spain
- 10 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 11 Norway Honeymoon
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 14 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 15 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 16 Our future trip to Greece
- 17 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 20 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 23 Pay attention to your watches !
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?