You guys have helped me in past and I am here with new confusion .
We got married and couldn't go on a relaxing trip afterwards, we are planning one in October .
My first choice was Maldives for 8 days , but sadly the water villas are way too costly and I am not dropping this idea. (2-3k euros just for resort )
Where else In Europe I can go ?? Somewhere beautiful, less touristic.
What I thought of As of now is :
I have been to all major tourist cities .
we are Indians, living in Germany on resident visa which I am mentioning as to go to UK or US we need to apply for separate visa and we can't do it right now.
thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 London with Teens Trip Report
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Top Tapas Tascas
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Best Viking Sites
- 13 Ex-pats with young kids
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 21 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 25 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?