You guys have helped me in past and I am here with new confusion .
We got married and couldn't go on a relaxing trip afterwards, we are planning one in October .
My first choice was Maldives for 8 days , but sadly the water villas are way too costly and I am not dropping this idea. (2-3k euros just for resort )
Where else In Europe I can go ?? Somewhere beautiful, less touristic.
What I thought of As of now is :
I have been to all major tourist cities .
we are Indians, living in Germany on resident visa which I am mentioning as to go to UK or US we need to apply for separate visa and we can't do it right now.
thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Theater
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 5 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 6 UK in May and June
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 9 Poland to Austria In December
- 10 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 11 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 12 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 15 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 16 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 17 Norwegian Air?
- 18 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 19 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 20 Shorts in South of France?
- 21 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 24 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 25 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?