hello all! i've been reading many of your posts lately (planning my October honeymoon to the amalfi coast!) and have found the information so useful, many thanks! with a budget around 150 - 200 euros a night have been trying to narrow down a hotel for the 4 nights we'll spend in positano, it sounds like villa rosa and villa gabrisa are both quite nice with great views and good location - we do not need the fanciest hotel in the world (nor expect it on a budget) but would like to hear any opinions on rosa vs gabrisa and which may make for a nicer honeymoon stay (or any other great suggestions for similar $$). like i said, view and location are pretty important but any information on a comparison would be very helpful! from there its 2 nights in capri, where we are staying at la minerva. plan a day trip to ravello from positano. again, thanks for all the help!
Honeymoon hotel question - villa gabrisa and villa rosa?
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 Prague Itinerary
- 3 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 4 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 5 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 6 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 7 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 8 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 9 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 10 Moving to Spain
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 13 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 14 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 15 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 16 Drive Rome Florence
- 17 Best area for wine and which one?
- 18 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 19 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 20 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 21 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 22 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 23 Four days to wander France???
- 24 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 25 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus