My fiance and I will be kicking off our honeymoon in Rome on June 9th and will be there for 3 nights. We'll also be hitting Florence, Siena and Positano, so we don't necessarily want to break the bank in Rome, but since it's our first stop I would like to stay somewhere nice. Since we'll be spending most of our time hitting the main stops (Pantheon, Colosseum, Vatican, etc.) we'd like to be in a central location, and would like to pamper ourselves a bit as we kick off married life!
Any suggestions for great hotels centrally located at around $350 (255 euro) per night?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 2 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 5 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 8 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 9 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 10 15 days trip to Europe
- 11 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 12 Ravenna Mosaics
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany
- 16 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 19 European Travel in March
- 20 Scotland Highlands Help
- 21 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 22 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 23 Our time in Rome
- 24 Berlin, germany
- 25 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?