My fiance and I will be kicking off our honeymoon in Rome on June 9th and will be there for 3 nights. We'll also be hitting Florence, Siena and Positano, so we don't necessarily want to break the bank in Rome, but since it's our first stop I would like to stay somewhere nice. Since we'll be spending most of our time hitting the main stops (Pantheon, Colosseum, Vatican, etc.) we'd like to be in a central location, and would like to pamper ourselves a bit as we kick off married life!
Any suggestions for great hotels centrally located at around $350 (255 euro) per night?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Will I need to go through immigration at Heathrow?
- 3 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 4 Loire or Provence in January?
- 5 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 6 Uber Apologizes for London Mistakes...
- 7 Rome or Venice first
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 11 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 13 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 Day trip from London in December
- 17 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 18 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 19 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 20 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 21 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 24 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 25 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley