My fiance and I will be kicking off our honeymoon in Rome on June 9th and will be there for 3 nights. We'll also be hitting Florence, Siena and Positano, so we don't necessarily want to break the bank in Rome, but since it's our first stop I would like to stay somewhere nice. Since we'll be spending most of our time hitting the main stops (Pantheon, Colosseum, Vatican, etc.) we'd like to be in a central location, and would like to pamper ourselves a bit as we kick off married life!
Any suggestions for great hotels centrally located at around $350 (255 euro) per night?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 2 Drinks in Spain
- 3 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 4 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 5 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 6 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 7 Gelato course in Rome?
- 8 Ali
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 11 Too much for one day?
- 12 Travel WiFi - France
- 13 Norfolk base
- 14 Lipari to Capri??
- 15 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 Iceland Trip report
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 12 days europe
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 RFID Protection
- 23 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 24 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 25 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris