My fiance and I will be kicking off our honeymoon in Rome on June 9th and will be there for 3 nights. We'll also be hitting Florence, Siena and Positano, so we don't necessarily want to break the bank in Rome, but since it's our first stop I would like to stay somewhere nice. Since we'll be spending most of our time hitting the main stops (Pantheon, Colosseum, Vatican, etc.) we'd like to be in a central location, and would like to pamper ourselves a bit as we kick off married life!
Any suggestions for great hotels centrally located at around $350 (255 euro) per night?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So much to do, so little time!
- 2 Tour of Northern Italy
- 3 Scotland Trip
- 4 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 Germany in December Trip Report
- 7 Planning a European Trip
- 8 Lisbon trip report
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Naples, Italy
- 11 San Sebastian
- 12 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 13 Driving in Italy?
- 14 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 15 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 16 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 22 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 23 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 24 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 25 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????