My fiance and I will be kicking off our honeymoon in Rome on June 9th and will be there for 3 nights. We'll also be hitting Florence, Siena and Positano, so we don't necessarily want to break the bank in Rome, but since it's our first stop I would like to stay somewhere nice. Since we'll be spending most of our time hitting the main stops (Pantheon, Colosseum, Vatican, etc.) we'd like to be in a central location, and would like to pamper ourselves a bit as we kick off married life!
Any suggestions for great hotels centrally located at around $350 (255 euro) per night?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical Tour of Albania
- 2 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 10 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 13 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 16 Naples + Walking Tour
- 17 TIM in FCO - update
- 18 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 19 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 20 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 21 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 22 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 23 Venice gondola ride
- 24 Paris and Normandy
- 25 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!