My fiance and I will be kicking off our honeymoon in Rome on June 9th and will be there for 3 nights. We'll also be hitting Florence, Siena and Positano, so we don't necessarily want to break the bank in Rome, but since it's our first stop I would like to stay somewhere nice. Since we'll be spending most of our time hitting the main stops (Pantheon, Colosseum, Vatican, etc.) we'd like to be in a central location, and would like to pamper ourselves a bit as we kick off married life!
Any suggestions for great hotels centrally located at around $350 (255 euro) per night?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 3 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 4 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 5 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 6 Positano Hotel in September
- 7 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Scotland itinerary advice
- 12 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 13 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 14 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 15 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 16 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 17 Paris in August
- 18 Where To Find Adventure In Croatia?
- 19 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 20 Best flight is Vueling airlines, experiences?
- 21 The DCC scam is spreading
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 24 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 25 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning