My fiance and I will be kicking off our honeymoon in Rome on June 9th and will be there for 3 nights. We'll also be hitting Florence, Siena and Positano, so we don't necessarily want to break the bank in Rome, but since it's our first stop I would like to stay somewhere nice. Since we'll be spending most of our time hitting the main stops (Pantheon, Colosseum, Vatican, etc.) we'd like to be in a central location, and would like to pamper ourselves a bit as we kick off married life!
Any suggestions for great hotels centrally located at around $350 (255 euro) per night?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 2 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 Holland/France/Spain
- 5 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 6 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 9 Why Not Helsinki?
- 10 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 11 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 12 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 13 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 14 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 15 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 16 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 17 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 18 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 19 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 20 Iceland Day 5
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 23 Montenegro in September
- 24 3 week stay in Scotland
- 25 Paris, France