My fiance and I will be kicking off our honeymoon in Rome on June 9th and will be there for 3 nights. We'll also be hitting Florence, Siena and Positano, so we don't necessarily want to break the bank in Rome, but since it's our first stop I would like to stay somewhere nice. Since we'll be spending most of our time hitting the main stops (Pantheon, Colosseum, Vatican, etc.) we'd like to be in a central location, and would like to pamper ourselves a bit as we kick off married life!
Any suggestions for great hotels centrally located at around $350 (255 euro) per night?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 2 Day in London
- 3 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 4 sim card
- 5 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 6 Lake Garda- Italy
- 7 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 8 European Championship
- 9 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 10 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 11 Plan Italy trip
- 12 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 13 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 14 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 15 when you consider that it swivels
- 16 Train from Rome to Naples
- 17 How to reduce weight
- 18 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 19 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 20 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 21 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 22 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 23 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 24 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 25 Spain to Morocco