I am working on booking hotels during our 2 week honeymoon in Italy - we'll be spending 4 nights in Positano in the middle of our trip, and this is the one location where we are willing to (and expect to) pay more for a special experience at a romantic and luxurious hotel. I've spent a lot of time narrowing down our options - we'll be there June 14th to the 18th, and many places are booked already - so here are our best bets:
- Hotel Bucca de Bacco: $1863 (1360 euro) for 4 nights; comfort double room with balcony & sea view. http://www.bucadibacco.it/camere.html
- Hotel Albergo Miramare: $2085 (1520 euro) for 4 nights; special suite:
- Hotel Eden Roc: $3,000 (2,230 euro) for 4 nights; Deluxe Junior Suite: http://www.edenroc.it/en/photos/deluxe-junior-suite/
- Hotel Poseiden: $2,700 (1983 euro) for 4 nights; Funny Suite on the top floor (we would have the entire rooftop to ourselves I believe): http://www.hotelposeidonpositano.it/eng/funny_suite.html
Could you lovely people let me know what the best value, experience, accommodation is from the list above? Which would you pick? Have any of you stayed at these spots in the past? And would you recommend them for a pair of newlyweds?
Thank you so much for any advice or tips you may have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 2 seat reservations
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Italy in a week
- 5 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 10 Germany-Car or Train
- 11 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 12 SURPRISE TRIP
- 13 Jewish Vienna
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Reaching the Lake District
- 16 Positano Hotel in September
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 Scotland itinerary advice
- 19 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 20 Brussels flower tapestry
- 21 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 22 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 23 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 24 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 25 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate