I'm looking for advice/ inspiration for planning my Honeymoon next year. We're getting married in April but planning to take advantage of the UK bank holidays in May with a view to travel pretty much most of May.
I've considered many destinations but am sort of stuck on eastern europe for now, largely because flights are quick so that means we'll get more honeymoon for our time away. We've also agreed that we want to go to places that we've not been before. In eastern europe that means Greece is out, also Hungry and we're planning a trip to Prague later in the year. Other than that I've got free reign. We are also keen to see a few different places and experience a few different cultures.
Really I'm just looking for inspiration at this point to build an itinerary around. We'd like a mix of city breaks and some coastal towns / beaches. The weather should be getting warmer then so coming back home with a tan would be excellent. I've been building a few itineraries around croatia but I don't think I've found one yet that I'm completely in love with. Happy to do some car rental, but also travel by train or even short flights, though from what I gather train travel in the area is not as good as other parts of europe.
If anyone's been in the area (particularly in May) and have completely loved it, please feel free to contribute locations that we can consider because I am really keen to make this the best trip possible... you only have a honeymoon once (hopefully)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ∑♯∑ ZVZ7 8 . COM ∑♯∑ 네임드사다리사이트추천
- 2 Munich Hotel Location
- 3 Light weight small converter?
- 4 Trip in September
- 5 Small towns not too near Paris
- 6 Escorted tours Norway
- 7 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 8 Car rental help in Sicily
- 9 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 10 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 11 Help with basic itinerary
- 12 Wake Up Mods
- 13 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 15 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 16 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 17 favorite app for converting US $$
- 18 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 19 Clean up spam
- 20 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 21 Driving in Croatia
- 22 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 25 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary