I could really use some help. I'm planning on surprising my Fiance with a honeymoon to Italy with the following plan and would like to get feedback and recommendations on "honeymoon quality" hotels to stay at.
June 11 - Land at VCE airport .
I need recommendations on which hotel in Venice is recommended for Honeymoon and which type of transportation is recommended to get from the Airport to this hotel.
June 16 - Leave Venice and go to Rome.
Need advice on a comfortable and cheap way to get from Venice to Rome and which Hotels are recommended.
June 19 - Go to Amalfi Coast.
Need advice on a comfortable and cheap way to get from Rome to Amalfi Coast and which Hotels are recommended.
June 24 - Naples italy to head back home ( No hotel needed here...unless you guys tell me i should at least spend 1 night here)
Thank you everyone! Can't wait to hear your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBALPassword Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208SBCGLOBALTec#SUPP
- 2 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 3 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 18 Scotland
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights