I could really use some help. I'm planning on surprising my Fiance with a honeymoon to Italy with the following plan and would like to get feedback and recommendations on "honeymoon quality" hotels to stay at.
June 11 - Land at VCE airport .
I need recommendations on which hotel in Venice is recommended for Honeymoon and which type of transportation is recommended to get from the Airport to this hotel.
June 16 - Leave Venice and go to Rome.
Need advice on a comfortable and cheap way to get from Venice to Rome and which Hotels are recommended.
June 19 - Go to Amalfi Coast.
Need advice on a comfortable and cheap way to get from Rome to Amalfi Coast and which Hotels are recommended.
June 24 - Naples italy to head back home ( No hotel needed here...unless you guys tell me i should at least spend 1 night here)
Thank you everyone! Can't wait to hear your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 9 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 10 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 11 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 12 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 13 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 14 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 15 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 16 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 17 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 21 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 22 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 23 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 24 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges