I could really use some help. I'm planning on surprising my Fiance with a honeymoon to Italy with the following plan and would like to get feedback and recommendations on "honeymoon quality" hotels to stay at.
June 11 - Land at VCE airport .
I need recommendations on which hotel in Venice is recommended for Honeymoon and which type of transportation is recommended to get from the Airport to this hotel.
June 16 - Leave Venice and go to Rome.
Need advice on a comfortable and cheap way to get from Venice to Rome and which Hotels are recommended.
June 19 - Go to Amalfi Coast.
Need advice on a comfortable and cheap way to get from Rome to Amalfi Coast and which Hotels are recommended.
June 24 - Naples italy to head back home ( No hotel needed here...unless you guys tell me i should at least spend 1 night here)
Thank you everyone! Can't wait to hear your recommendations.
- 1 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 2 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 3 day trips from Stuttgart
- 4 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 5 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 6 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 Dolomites Drives
- 9 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 10 RHK's heading to Europe
- 11 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 12 Germany with 6 month old.
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 15 Time in Strasbourg?
- 16 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 17 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 18 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 19 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 20 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 24 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 25 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe