My Fiancee and I (28 year olds) are planning to marry in Paris next August and would like to spend our honeymoon along the French/Italian Riviera.
We would like to spend +/- 15 days in 3 separate locations and have a budget of around 500 to 800 Euros per night for accommodation.
Our current thoughts are to start in Nice and finish in Portofino, but having never visited the area, any tips/ inside info would be greatly appreciated...
I've done some research and so far our budget looks quite low for nice rooms with balcony and sea view.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 플러스카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 플러스카지노
- 2 Females are real very mindful about
- 3 Santorini and Positano.
- 4 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 5 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 6 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 7 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 8 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 9 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 10 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 11 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 tipping
- 14 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 15 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 16 14 days in Greece
- 17 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 18 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 19 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 20 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 21 The DCC scam is spreading
- 22 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 23 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 24 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 25 Amalfi vs Tuscany