My Fiancee and I (28 year olds) are planning to marry in Paris next August and would like to spend our honeymoon along the French/Italian Riviera.
We would like to spend +/- 15 days in 3 separate locations and have a budget of around 500 to 800 Euros per night for accommodation.
Our current thoughts are to start in Nice and finish in Portofino, but having never visited the area, any tips/ inside info would be greatly appreciated...
I've done some research and so far our budget looks quite low for nice rooms with balcony and sea view.
Thanks in advance,
Honeymoon French/Italian Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 14 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 London hotel
- 17 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 18 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 19 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 20 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 hotels in Seville