My Fiancee and I (28 year olds) are planning to marry in Paris next August and would like to spend our honeymoon along the French/Italian Riviera.
We would like to spend +/- 15 days in 3 separate locations and have a budget of around 500 to 800 Euros per night for accommodation.
Our current thoughts are to start in Nice and finish in Portofino, but having never visited the area, any tips/ inside info would be greatly appreciated...
I've done some research and so far our budget looks quite low for nice rooms with balcony and sea view.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 2 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 5 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 6 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 7 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 8 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 9 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 10 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 14 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 15 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 16 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 19 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 dinner jackets
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 25 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~