My Fiancee and I (28 year olds) are planning to marry in Paris next August and would like to spend our honeymoon along the French/Italian Riviera.
We would like to spend +/- 15 days in 3 separate locations and have a budget of around 500 to 800 Euros per night for accommodation.
Our current thoughts are to start in Nice and finish in Portofino, but having never visited the area, any tips/ inside info would be greatly appreciated...
I've done some research and so far our budget looks quite low for nice rooms with balcony and sea view.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria
- 2 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 3 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 4 Train Help
- 5 Dolomites October 14-18
- 6 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 7 Charles Degaulle question
- 8 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 9 Trains France/Switzerland
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help
- 12 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 13 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 14 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 15 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 16 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 17 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 20 Norway Itinerary
- 21 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 22 Renting a car in Florence
- 23 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 24 Hammams in Spain
- 25 Bologna or Bergamo?