My Fiancee and I (28 year olds) are planning to marry in Paris next August and would like to spend our honeymoon along the French/Italian Riviera.
We would like to spend +/- 15 days in 3 separate locations and have a budget of around 500 to 800 Euros per night for accommodation.
Our current thoughts are to start in Nice and finish in Portofino, but having never visited the area, any tips/ inside info would be greatly appreciated...
I've done some research and so far our budget looks quite low for nice rooms with balcony and sea view.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel WiFi - France
- 2 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Italy for the first time
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 Christmas Week in London
- 7 RFID Protection
- 8 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 9 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 11 Germany and Austria trip report
- 12 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 13 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 14 London Itinerary and Questions
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 19 Ali
- 20 Paris to Ramstein
- 21 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 22 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 23 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base