Hello all. I am hoping for some help/ input on planning my honeymoon. I am looking to go for about 2 weeks in early sept (9/7/14 for 11-14 days) to Spain and France. However I am very overwhelmed on trying to make a travel plan. I was thinking to fly into Spain-- no idea where to start and fly home from Paris. Any input, advice or good books/references to start me off in the right planning direction would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Honeymoon- France and Spain?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Accommodation
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 4 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 7 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 8 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 9 Greek islands from Turkey
- 10 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 13 rent car / Munich
- 14 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 18 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 19 TGV and Provence questions
- 20 Novels set in Greece
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 25 More help with housing in Puglia