I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in spain
- 2 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 3 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 4 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 5 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 6 Referendum in Greece
- 7 Texans Take a Tour
- 8 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 9 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 10 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 11 Train Travel in Germany
- 12 barcelona
- 13 One night in Amsterdam?
- 14 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 15 Barcelona Itinerary
- 16 Rome Walking Guide
- 17 Switzeraland Iternary
- 18 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 19 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 20 Naples?
- 21 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 22 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 23 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 24 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 25 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please