I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 2 Italy train travel question
- 3 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 4 Arctic Circle in December
- 5 Lavender fields in Provence
- 6 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 7 St Moritz hiking
- 8 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 9 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 10 Please help with agriturismo choice!
- 11 Burgundy or Loire Valley?
- 12 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )
- 13 Drive or train Austria
- 14 September in Switzerland
- 15 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 16 Shoes for Cinque Terre
- 17 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 18 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 19 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 20 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 21 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 22 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 23 Wifi on TGV?
- 24 Barcelona hotel help
- 25 2 week Scandinavia Trip