I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Honeymoon February 2013 - Suggestions requested
- 1 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 2 rand versus euro
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Vacation rental in Provence
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 7 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 8 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 9 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 10 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 11 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 12 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 15 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 16 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 17 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 18 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 19 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 20 portugal
- 21 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 22 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 London on a sunny day
- 25 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille