I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Honeymoon February 2013 - Suggestions requested
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 3 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 4 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 5 Help with Madrid Location
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 8 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 9 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 10 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 11 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 12 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 13 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 14 Italy and Greece
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Please help with itinerary...
- 17 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 18 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 21 ITALY
- 22 2 Days in Rome
- 23 Globus Tours
- 24 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 25 Royal Opera House question?