I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Brussels
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 4 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 7 Short Trip in July
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 10 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 13 Naxos car rental
- 14 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 15 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 16 K-Day
- 17 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 18 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 19 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 20 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam