I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 2 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 3 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 7 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 11 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Bath/Cotswolds
- 16 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 21 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 22 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 23 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 24 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 25 Poland to Austria In December