I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 2 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 3 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 4 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 5 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 6 Budapest Hotels
- 7 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 8 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 9 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 10 London's Must Sights!
- 11 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 12 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 13 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 14 First Time Solo Travel info
- 15 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 16 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 17 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 22 4 days in switzerland
- 23 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 24 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 25 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?