I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 3 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 4 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 5 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 6 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 7 Vet my itinerary
- 8 Italy - best two central locations
- 9 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 10 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 11 Overnight Train Questions
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 14 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 15 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 16 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 17 Amsterdam hotels
- 18 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 19 Flamenco Shows
- 20 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 21 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 22 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 23 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 24 What to see in Dresden...
- 25 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions