I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 4 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 5 visa appointment experience
- 6 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 7 4 week trip Turkey
- 8 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 9 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 10 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 11 Holiday in Austria
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 16 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 17 Rue des Rosiers
- 18 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 19 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 20 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 21 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 22 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 23 Scotland Trip
- 24 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 25 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?