I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 2 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 3 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 4 Switzerland 5 days
- 5 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 6 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 7 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 8 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 9 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 10 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 11 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 12 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 13 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 14 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 15 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 16 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 17 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 18 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 19 Finalizing Itinerary
- 20 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 21 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 22 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 23 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 24 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 25 HeathrowAirport to bakery