I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Honeymoon February 2013 - Suggestions requested
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 London at Xmas
- 4 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 5 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 11 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 12 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 13 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 14 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 15 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 16 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 17 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 18 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 19 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 20 France by rail or car?
- 21 Which tour company would be best?
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 24 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 25 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?