I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Honeymoon February 2013 - Suggestions requested
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 2 Day trips from Bologna
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 Paris in black and white
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 7 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 8 Terrorism in Europe
- 9 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 10 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 13 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 14 Grad Schools in London?
- 15 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 16 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 17 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 18 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 19 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 20 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 21 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 22 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 23 Mama Mia Italy!
- 24 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 25 Chasing the Tour de France 2014