I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Honeymoon February 2013 - Suggestions requested
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 2 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 3 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 7 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 8 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 11 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 12 Immigration Procedures
- 13 In Paris on my own
- 14 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 21 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 22 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 25 Hotel in Paris