I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 7 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Interesting places to visit
- 12 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 13 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 18 Budapest in December 2017
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 We're here!