I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville in late January
- 2 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 5 20 free days of Europe
- 6 RFID Protection
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 12 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 13 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 14 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 15 Travel WiFi - France
- 16 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 17 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 18 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 19 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 22 Ireland one week
- 23 Berlin restaurant recs
- 24 Guides - Matera
- 25 Spain Trip Report