I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Honeymoon February 2013 - Suggestions requested
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 3 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 4 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 5 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 6 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 7 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 8 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Apartment in Seville
- 11 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 12 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 13 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 14 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 15 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 16 Germany and Italy
- 17 day trips from Stuttgart
- 18 Hotels in Sorrento
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 21 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 22 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 23 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy