I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Honeymoon February 2013 - Suggestions requested
- 1 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 2 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 3 first european holiday itinery
- 4 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 9 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 10 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 14 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 15 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 16 Traveling within Italy
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Florence in October
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope