I will be getting married on 14th Feb 2013. yay! . I want to have a honeymoon of around 8-10 days in Europe. I want to request for expert suggestions based on the following points.
1. We will travel from Delhi, India
2. Honeymoon of 8-10 days.
3. Budget Honeymoon (not too expensive, may be around $3000)
4. Looking forward to go to a lot of places so that we can gather good memories. With some in-between quite time to spend with each other to connect better (it's an arranged marriage ).
5. Please feel free to comment on the budget / timeline change. It will be helpful to plan.
6. I want to book things by December itself.
7. Not much into skiing.
8. More Sight seeing would be better. (Please avoid suggesting places with heavy snow fall)
9. We intend to go visit every european country one at a time throughout our marriage. But to start off with the PREFERRED Countries are: Switzerland, France.
Thanks in advance
Honeymoon February 2013 - Suggestions requested
- 1 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 2 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 London on a sunny day
- 5 rand versus euro
- 6 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 7 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 8 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 Sardinia, Italy
- 11 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 12 Which tour company would be best?
- 13 What is the best food in France?
- 14 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 15 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 16 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 17 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 18 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 19 Rhine River Intinerary
- 20 Shuttle or taxi from Nice airport to Cannes?
- 21 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 22 Visa to TURKEY
- 23 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 24 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 25 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova