My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for the last week in August. We were originally planning to go to Italy - but apparently I am the only person that didn't know that August is a TERRIBLE time to visit Italy. if we did go, we were plannng to do Tuscany and perhaps some beach time somewhere. We didn't want to hit up the big cities. Anyway - i have heard from enough people that I am now rethinking. Any suggestions? Is Italy as bad as everyone says in August? Any thoughts on Greece or Croatia?
We live north of San Fran so we are a bit spoiled in that we see lots of pretty scenery on a daily basis. We are also fairly active - but would prob be looking for slightly more of a beach/resort vacation given that it is our honeymoon. Any suggestions would be MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SETUP : EPSON TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 EPSON PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 3 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 4 Madrid food advice needed
- 5 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 6 16 days in France and Italy
- 7 Couscous
- 8 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 11 IWM
- 12 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 13 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 14 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 15 One July night in Verona - help!
- 16 Avoid Europcar!
- 17 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 18 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 19 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 20 Scotland - We're Here!
- 21 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 22 Paris for children
- 23 European Vacation 2017
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?