My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for the last week in August. We were originally planning to go to Italy - but apparently I am the only person that didn't know that August is a TERRIBLE time to visit Italy. if we did go, we were plannng to do Tuscany and perhaps some beach time somewhere. We didn't want to hit up the big cities. Anyway - i have heard from enough people that I am now rethinking. Any suggestions? Is Italy as bad as everyone says in August? Any thoughts on Greece or Croatia?
We live north of San Fran so we are a bit spoiled in that we see lots of pretty scenery on a daily basis. We are also fairly active - but would prob be looking for slightly more of a beach/resort vacation given that it is our honeymoon. Any suggestions would be MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고카지노•• 웃━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••웃 고카지노
- 2 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 5 Questions about Italy again
- 6 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 7 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 8 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 9 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Dedicated server In USA with 256 IPs | Bliss Hosting Company
- 12 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 13 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 14 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 15 Train Question
- 16 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 17 Paris Apartment
- 18 GPS vs Google Maps
- 19 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 20 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 21 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 22 Bavaria in August
- 23 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 24 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 25 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo