Hey guys I'm looking for a little help on planning my honeymoon. We are flying into Dublin from Atlanta August 5th and will be staying in Dublin for 4 days, then heading to Paris for 4 days. We are staying at the Four Seasons in Dublin (270 euros a night) but we are still looking for a place in Paris. We are wanting something similar to a B&B or a boutique style hotel for Paris. Anything tips/advice on things to do or restaurants are welcomed and appreciated. Trying to keep the trip under $8K if possible. Airfare is taken care of and is not included in the budget. Thanks.
Honeymoon-Dublin and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Munich
- 2 Day trips from Marseille
- 3 London tube
- 4 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 5 cooking classes
- 6 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 7 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 8 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 9 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 10 Zurich, Switzerland
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 one last portugal car rental question
- 18 Venice
- 19 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 20 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 21 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 22 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 25 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon