Hey guys I'm looking for a little help on planning my honeymoon. We are flying into Dublin from Atlanta August 5th and will be staying in Dublin for 4 days, then heading to Paris for 4 days. We are staying at the Four Seasons in Dublin (270 euros a night) but we are still looking for a place in Paris. We are wanting something similar to a B&B or a boutique style hotel for Paris. Anything tips/advice on things to do or restaurants are welcomed and appreciated. Trying to keep the trip under $8K if possible. Airfare is taken care of and is not included in the budget. Thanks.
Honeymoon-Dublin and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 2 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 5 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 6 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 Luzern to Zurich
- 9 Malaga article
- 10 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 11 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 12 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 13 Spain in 17 days
- 14 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 15 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 16 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 17 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 18 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 20 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 21 Spain in 17 days
- 22 German Wings
- 23 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 24 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 25 Baltic Cruise Great Success. Short time in ports of Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Oslo, Brussels, Amsterdam. Thank you Fodorites!