Hey guys I'm looking for a little help on planning my honeymoon. We are flying into Dublin from Atlanta August 5th and will be staying in Dublin for 4 days, then heading to Paris for 4 days. We are staying at the Four Seasons in Dublin (270 euros a night) but we are still looking for a place in Paris. We are wanting something similar to a B&B or a boutique style hotel for Paris. Anything tips/advice on things to do or restaurants are welcomed and appreciated. Trying to keep the trip under $8K if possible. Airfare is taken care of and is not included in the budget. Thanks.
Honeymoon-Dublin and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 5 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 11 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 12 22 year olds in Europe
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Granada
- 15 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 20 Coffee in Naples
- 21 A Sardinia trip report
- 22 First time Ireland trip
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth