Hey guys I'm looking for a little help on planning my honeymoon. We are flying into Dublin from Atlanta August 5th and will be staying in Dublin for 4 days, then heading to Paris for 4 days. We are staying at the Four Seasons in Dublin (270 euros a night) but we are still looking for a place in Paris. We are wanting something similar to a B&B or a boutique style hotel for Paris. Anything tips/advice on things to do or restaurants are welcomed and appreciated. Trying to keep the trip under $8K if possible. Airfare is taken care of and is not included in the budget. Thanks.
Honeymoon-Dublin and Paris
- 1 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 2 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 3 Home base in Provence in July
- 4 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 5 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 8 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 9 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 10 Northern Italy
- 11 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 12 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 13 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 14 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 15 Prague Itinerary
- 16 Moving to Spain
- 17 Drive Rome Florence
- 18 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 19 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 20 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 21 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 24 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 25 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today