Hey guys I'm looking for a little help on planning my honeymoon. We are flying into Dublin from Atlanta August 5th and will be staying in Dublin for 4 days, then heading to Paris for 4 days. We are staying at the Four Seasons in Dublin (270 euros a night) but we are still looking for a place in Paris. We are wanting something similar to a B&B or a boutique style hotel for Paris. Anything tips/advice on things to do or restaurants are welcomed and appreciated. Trying to keep the trip under $8K if possible. Airfare is taken care of and is not included in the budget. Thanks.
Honeymoon-Dublin and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 2 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 3 Luggage sizing
- 4 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 5 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 6 London during Christmas week
- 7 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 8 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 9 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 10 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 11 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 12 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 13 Eleanor's Pages
- 14 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 17 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 20 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 21 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 22 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 23 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 24 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 25 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?