I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Under Attack...
- 2 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 3 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 4 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 5 From Genoa to Rome...
- 6 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 9 Spain in November
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 3 Days in Naples...
- 12 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 13 How big backpack do I need?
- 14 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 15 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 16 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 17 Dentix in Spain
- 18 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 19 First trip - destination advice!
- 20 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 21 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 22 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Path of the Gods Question
- 25 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?