I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 2 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 3 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 4 Ephesus shuttle tours
- 5 Change of plans - what to do between Granada and Malaga.
- 6 Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
- 7 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 8 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 9 overnight ferries?
- 10 Best Way to get to Prague from Torun, Poland
- 11 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 13 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 14 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 15 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 16 Madrid and Seville in February ?
- 17 Swimsuit for France, Switzerland, Austria?
- 18 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 19 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 20 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 21 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 22 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 23 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 24 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos