I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy
- 2 Iceland: When to Go
- 3 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 4 England in a week - what's realistic
- 5 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 6 Our time in Rome
- 7 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 10 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 11 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 14 Enjoying England for a year!
- 15 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 16 French Riviera
- 17 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 18 Stonehenge and Bath
- 19 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 20 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 21 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 22 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 23 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 24 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 25 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland