I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Study Abroad: Alicante, Spain?
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 4 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 5 Italy in October 2015
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Halloween in Paris
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 11 I dream of Europe
- 12 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 13 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 16 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 17 London Trip Travel
- 18 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 19 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 20 Itinerary 20 days
- 21 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 22 Cotswold Churches
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris