I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 5 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 6 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 7 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 8 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 9 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 10 What tips can you give about packing?
- 11 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 12 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 13 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 14 Prague
- 15 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 19 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 2 Months in Sicily
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England