I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 2 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Mom & daughter travel Croatia & Slovenia
- 5 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 6 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
- 7 Scandinavian Tour
- 8 Train from Sarlat
- 9 Two days in Dublin
- 10 Travel by train in Poland?
- 11 Train tickets France and Spain
- 12 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 13 Walking in Bologna
- 14 Where to stay in nice, arriving next week
- 15 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 16 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 17 scotland trave;
- 18 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 19 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 20 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 21 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 22 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 23 Berlin - one day off
- 24 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 25 Paris/ France Cheapest way to get from the airport to the Dupleix Station