I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Rome Advice?
- 4 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 5 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 8 Cornwall Advice
- 9 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 10 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 17 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 18 Killarney
- 19 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 20 Florence Travel Guide
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 25 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY