I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Venice really dirty?
- 2 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 3 Christmas in London
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 6 Norway Advice
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 9 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin
- 10 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 11 Winter in Paris
- 12 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 13 Stay in 1 Place or Multiple
- 14 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 15 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 16 Is this enough time for Canterbury, Beachy Head, and Dover?
- 17 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 18 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 22 Restaurants Venice, Rome, and Florence
- 23 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 24 Planning Europe trip
- 25 planning a trip to Europe next year!