I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Rules
- 2 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 3 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 9 Museums in Berlin
- 10 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 15 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 16 5 Observations About Paris
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 20 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Is my plan ok
- 24 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 25 Reputable Tours