I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정통카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 정통카지노
- 2 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 3 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 4 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 5 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 6 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 7 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 8 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 9 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 10 Norwegian air
- 11 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 12 help with 21 days-croatia
- 13 London Paris
- 14 14 days in Greece
- 15 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 16 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 17 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 18 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 19 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 20 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 21 What clothes?
- 22 Early flight from Nice
- 23 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 24 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 25 London dining service charge