I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 2 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 3 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 4 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 5 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 6 Athens and which islands?
- 7 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 8 12 days in italy help
- 9 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 10 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 11 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 14 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 15 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 16 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 17 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 18 Carinthia
- 19 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 20 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 21 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 22 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 23 Baltic cruise ports
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Questions for Paris residents