I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 2 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 3 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 4 What type of visa is right for me?
- 5 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 6 Christmas Eve
- 7 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 8 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 9 Paris---baguette question???
- 10 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 11 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 12 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 13 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Glassblowing in Prague
- 16 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 17 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 18 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 19 a loss about Paris
- 20 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 21 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 22 Want to meet the locals? Try the bars.
- 23 Spain Andalusia Itinerary Advice
- 24 1 way ticket
- 25 Madrid - time to allow for train