I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 4 Air pollution in Paris
- 5 Dresden or Leipzig
- 6 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 10 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 11 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 14 20 days in Germany
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 France, Italy and Greec
- 17 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 18 Rome---August and September
- 19 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Help With Vienna
- 22 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 23 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 24 South of France November Trip Report
- 25 Best luggage for a 7 week trip