I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 4 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 5 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Eating in University cafeterias
- 8 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 9 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 10 travel to western Europe from India
- 11 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 12 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 13 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 14 wineries near Ronda
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 17 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 18 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 21 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 22 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 23 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 24 Tour Group Operators
- 25 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking