I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 2 Overnight Train Questions
- 3 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 4 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 5 Italy - best two central locations
- 6 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 7 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 8 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 9 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 10 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 11 Vet my itinerary
- 12 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 13 Amsterdam hotels
- 14 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 15 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 16 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 17 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 19 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 20 Istanbul tour guides?
- 21 Flamenco Shows
- 22 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 23 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 24 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 25 St Remy area for Provence base?