I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 2 Amsterdam vs. France
- 3 Ireland ToDo
- 4 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 European Championship
- 7 1 week in Malaga
- 8 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 9 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 10 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 11 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 12 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 13 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 16 Norway Itinerary
- 17 Two weeks in Athens and Cyclades
- 18 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 19 Amsterdam Hotel
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 22 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 23 italy in ll days and what to see
- 24 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 25 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??