I'm planning a honeymoon to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini). Any recommendations for romantic restaurants in Athens? My fiancé, a history buff, is so excited to explore the city, while I'd much prefer heading directly to the islands. However, since we have two nights there, I'd like to at least make the first nights of our honeymoon romantic!
We're staying at Rocabella in Mykonos and Alta Mare by Andronis in Santorini. Any activities you recommend in each city? I'm a little worried about Santorini, as the hotel doesn't seem to have an impressive pool and we're staying there five nights. If we won't be pool lounging, I'd like to get out and about and keep busy! Any must-visit restaurants, bars, beaches, sailing excursions and wineries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 3 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 4 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 5 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 6 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 7 2 days in Lugano area
- 8 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 9 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 10 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 12 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 13 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 17 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 18 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Switzerland in October
- 22 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 23 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 24 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 25 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017