I'm planning a honeymoon to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini). Any recommendations for romantic restaurants in Athens? My fiancé, a history buff, is so excited to explore the city, while I'd much prefer heading directly to the islands. However, since we have two nights there, I'd like to at least make the first nights of our honeymoon romantic!
We're staying at Rocabella in Mykonos and Alta Mare by Andronis in Santorini. Any activities you recommend in each city? I'm a little worried about Santorini, as the hotel doesn't seem to have an impressive pool and we're staying there five nights. If we won't be pool lounging, I'd like to get out and about and keep busy! Any must-visit restaurants, bars, beaches, sailing excursions and wineries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 2 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 3 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 4 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 7 20 Days in Europe
- 8 Budapest Hotels
- 9 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 10 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 11 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 12 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 13 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 14 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 15 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 16 Tips on driving in France
- 17 CDG much improved
- 18 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 19 Sicily Tour Service
- 20 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 23 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 First trip to Italy
- 25 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica