I'm planning a honeymoon to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini). Any recommendations for romantic restaurants in Athens? My fiancé, a history buff, is so excited to explore the city, while I'd much prefer heading directly to the islands. However, since we have two nights there, I'd like to at least make the first nights of our honeymoon romantic!
We're staying at Rocabella in Mykonos and Alta Mare by Andronis in Santorini. Any activities you recommend in each city? I'm a little worried about Santorini, as the hotel doesn't seem to have an impressive pool and we're staying there five nights. If we won't be pool lounging, I'd like to get out and about and keep busy! Any must-visit restaurants, bars, beaches, sailing excursions and wineries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help please!
- 2 How big backpack do I need?
- 3 Holiday Itinerary
- 4 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 5 AVE train tickets questions.
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 8 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 11 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 12 Greece Itinerary
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 How much do i need?
- 19 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 22 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 23 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 24 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 25 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)