I'm planning a honeymoon to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini). Any recommendations for romantic restaurants in Athens? My fiancé, a history buff, is so excited to explore the city, while I'd much prefer heading directly to the islands. However, since we have two nights there, I'd like to at least make the first nights of our honeymoon romantic!
We're staying at Rocabella in Mykonos and Alta Mare by Andronis in Santorini. Any activities you recommend in each city? I'm a little worried about Santorini, as the hotel doesn't seem to have an impressive pool and we're staying there five nights. If we won't be pool lounging, I'd like to get out and about and keep busy! Any must-visit restaurants, bars, beaches, sailing excursions and wineries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 2 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 3 Italy Car Scam
- 4 Norway Honeymoon
- 5 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 6 Schengen Rule
- 7 Quizz !
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 12 Russia in two weeks in December
- 13 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 14 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 19 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 20 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 21 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 22 Our future trip to Greece
- 23 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 24 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 25 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona