I'm planning a honeymoon to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini). Any recommendations for romantic restaurants in Athens? My fiancé, a history buff, is so excited to explore the city, while I'd much prefer heading directly to the islands. However, since we have two nights there, I'd like to at least make the first nights of our honeymoon romantic!
We're staying at Rocabella in Mykonos and Alta Mare by Andronis in Santorini. Any activities you recommend in each city? I'm a little worried about Santorini, as the hotel doesn't seem to have an impressive pool and we're staying there five nights. If we won't be pool lounging, I'd like to get out and about and keep busy! Any must-visit restaurants, bars, beaches, sailing excursions and wineries?
Honeymoon activities in Greece
- 1 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 2 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 6 When to visit Provence updated info
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 9 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 10 Medieval Tallinn
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 14 Italian language schools
- 15 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 16 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 17 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 18 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Place to propose
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Venice in Jan