I'm planning a honeymoon to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini). Any recommendations for romantic restaurants in Athens? My fiancé, a history buff, is so excited to explore the city, while I'd much prefer heading directly to the islands. However, since we have two nights there, I'd like to at least make the first nights of our honeymoon romantic!
We're staying at Rocabella in Mykonos and Alta Mare by Andronis in Santorini. Any activities you recommend in each city? I'm a little worried about Santorini, as the hotel doesn't seem to have an impressive pool and we're staying there five nights. If we won't be pool lounging, I'd like to get out and about and keep busy! Any must-visit restaurants, bars, beaches, sailing excursions and wineries?
Honeymoon activities in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 Shipping Prosecco
- 6 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 7 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 8 Europe Tour with Kids
- 9 Italy - Month of July
- 10 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 15 Your favourite places in Bath
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days