I'm planning a honeymoon to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini). Any recommendations for romantic restaurants in Athens? My fiancé, a history buff, is so excited to explore the city, while I'd much prefer heading directly to the islands. However, since we have two nights there, I'd like to at least make the first nights of our honeymoon romantic!
We're staying at Rocabella in Mykonos and Alta Mare by Andronis in Santorini. Any activities you recommend in each city? I'm a little worried about Santorini, as the hotel doesn't seem to have an impressive pool and we're staying there five nights. If we won't be pool lounging, I'd like to get out and about and keep busy! Any must-visit restaurants, bars, beaches, sailing excursions and wineries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private transportation
- 2 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 3 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 5 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 6 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 7 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 8 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 9 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 10 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 11 Global Travel Warning...
- 12 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 13 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 18 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 19 Advices about our itiniary
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 A week in Burgundy
- 22 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 23 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 24 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 Scenic drives in Tuscany