I'm planning a honeymoon to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini). Any recommendations for romantic restaurants in Athens? My fiancé, a history buff, is so excited to explore the city, while I'd much prefer heading directly to the islands. However, since we have two nights there, I'd like to at least make the first nights of our honeymoon romantic!
We're staying at Rocabella in Mykonos and Alta Mare by Andronis in Santorini. Any activities you recommend in each city? I'm a little worried about Santorini, as the hotel doesn't seem to have an impressive pool and we're staying there five nights. If we won't be pool lounging, I'd like to get out and about and keep busy! Any must-visit restaurants, bars, beaches, sailing excursions and wineries?
Honeymoon activities in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 4 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 8 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 9 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 12 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 18 Italy Countryside
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Germany in December 2015
- 24 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 25 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?