I'm planning a honeymoon to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini). Any recommendations for romantic restaurants in Athens? My fiancé, a history buff, is so excited to explore the city, while I'd much prefer heading directly to the islands. However, since we have two nights there, I'd like to at least make the first nights of our honeymoon romantic!
We're staying at Rocabella in Mykonos and Alta Mare by Andronis in Santorini. Any activities you recommend in each city? I'm a little worried about Santorini, as the hotel doesn't seem to have an impressive pool and we're staying there five nights. If we won't be pool lounging, I'd like to get out and about and keep busy! Any must-visit restaurants, bars, beaches, sailing excursions and wineries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 2 What one thing in Paris?
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 5 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 6 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 7 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 12 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 13 Holiday in Austria
- 14 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 17 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 20 Retiring to Southern France
- 21 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 25 Brief trip report Naples