I'm planning a honeymoon to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini). Any recommendations for romantic restaurants in Athens? My fiancé, a history buff, is so excited to explore the city, while I'd much prefer heading directly to the islands. However, since we have two nights there, I'd like to at least make the first nights of our honeymoon romantic!
We're staying at Rocabella in Mykonos and Alta Mare by Andronis in Santorini. Any activities you recommend in each city? I'm a little worried about Santorini, as the hotel doesn't seem to have an impressive pool and we're staying there five nights. If we won't be pool lounging, I'd like to get out and about and keep busy! Any must-visit restaurants, bars, beaches, sailing excursions and wineries?
Honeymoon activities in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 5 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 10 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 11 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 12 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 15 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 24 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014