I'm planning a honeymoon to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini). Any recommendations for romantic restaurants in Athens? My fiancé, a history buff, is so excited to explore the city, while I'd much prefer heading directly to the islands. However, since we have two nights there, I'd like to at least make the first nights of our honeymoon romantic!
We're staying at Rocabella in Mykonos and Alta Mare by Andronis in Santorini. Any activities you recommend in each city? I'm a little worried about Santorini, as the hotel doesn't seem to have an impressive pool and we're staying there five nights. If we won't be pool lounging, I'd like to get out and about and keep busy! Any must-visit restaurants, bars, beaches, sailing excursions and wineries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day in London
- 2 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 3 sim card
- 4 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 5 Lake Garda- Italy
- 6 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 7 European Championship
- 8 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 9 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 10 Plan Italy trip
- 11 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 12 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 13 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 14 when you consider that it swivels
- 15 Train from Rome to Naples
- 16 How to reduce weight
- 17 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 18 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 19 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 20 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 21 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 22 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 23 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 24 Spain to Morocco
- 25 Sardinia, Italy