I'm planning a honeymoon to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini). Any recommendations for romantic restaurants in Athens? My fiancé, a history buff, is so excited to explore the city, while I'd much prefer heading directly to the islands. However, since we have two nights there, I'd like to at least make the first nights of our honeymoon romantic!
We're staying at Rocabella in Mykonos and Alta Mare by Andronis in Santorini. Any activities you recommend in each city? I'm a little worried about Santorini, as the hotel doesn't seem to have an impressive pool and we're staying there five nights. If we won't be pool lounging, I'd like to get out and about and keep busy! Any must-visit restaurants, bars, beaches, sailing excursions and wineries?
Honeymoon activities in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 Where to go in France mid July?
- 3 trip to norway
- 4 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 7 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 11 Cruise the River Shannon
- 12 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 Food tours in Rome?
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Rome Food Tour
- 17 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 18 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 19 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 20 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 21 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 Help with England/Wales tour
- 24 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres