I'm planning a honeymoon to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini). Any recommendations for romantic restaurants in Athens? My fiancé, a history buff, is so excited to explore the city, while I'd much prefer heading directly to the islands. However, since we have two nights there, I'd like to at least make the first nights of our honeymoon romantic!
We're staying at Rocabella in Mykonos and Alta Mare by Andronis in Santorini. Any activities you recommend in each city? I'm a little worried about Santorini, as the hotel doesn't seem to have an impressive pool and we're staying there five nights. If we won't be pool lounging, I'd like to get out and about and keep busy! Any must-visit restaurants, bars, beaches, sailing excursions and wineries?
Honeymoon activities in Greece
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 2 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 3 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 4 Paris Ticket t+
- 5 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 6 Best area to stay in Rome
- 7 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 8 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 9 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 12 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 13 Russia visa denials
- 14 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 15 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 16 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 17 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 18 Am I too fat too travel?
- 19 Crete in April
- 20 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 21 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 22 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 23 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 24 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 25 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.