I'm planning a honeymoon to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini). Any recommendations for romantic restaurants in Athens? My fiancé, a history buff, is so excited to explore the city, while I'd much prefer heading directly to the islands. However, since we have two nights there, I'd like to at least make the first nights of our honeymoon romantic!
We're staying at Rocabella in Mykonos and Alta Mare by Andronis in Santorini. Any activities you recommend in each city? I'm a little worried about Santorini, as the hotel doesn't seem to have an impressive pool and we're staying there five nights. If we won't be pool lounging, I'd like to get out and about and keep busy! Any must-visit restaurants, bars, beaches, sailing excursions and wineries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 2 What to see in Dresden...
- 3 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 4 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 5 Tour or independent
- 6 10 days in Germany
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 8 Vet my itinerary
- 9 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 10 Italy - best two central locations
- 11 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 12 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 13 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 17 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 18 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 19 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 20 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 21 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 24 Another Book List for Italy
- 25 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?