I'm planning a honeymoon to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini). Any recommendations for romantic restaurants in Athens? My fiancé, a history buff, is so excited to explore the city, while I'd much prefer heading directly to the islands. However, since we have two nights there, I'd like to at least make the first nights of our honeymoon romantic!
We're staying at Rocabella in Mykonos and Alta Mare by Andronis in Santorini. Any activities you recommend in each city? I'm a little worried about Santorini, as the hotel doesn't seem to have an impressive pool and we're staying there five nights. If we won't be pool lounging, I'd like to get out and about and keep busy! Any must-visit restaurants, bars, beaches, sailing excursions and wineries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태백카지노•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 태백카지노
- 2 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 3 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 4 Luggage on trains/security?
- 5 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 6 London dining service charge
- 7 London Paris
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 11 Scotland Question
- 12 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 13 Spain.. suggestions please
- 14 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 15 the reality that it helps
- 16 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 17 Venice to Positano
- 18 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 19 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 20 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 21 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 24 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 25 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe