My son and his fiance are just beginning to toss around honeymoon ideas. First thought was to fly from Texas to Spain (Madrid or Barcelona), then fly to Italy. They are 25 yrs and very active. They love to get out and walk, try things, eat good food and drink wine. I had mentioned Amalfi coast cities in Italy. Does anyone have any experiences to share? They would like to stay somewhat on a budget - whether to fly direct, best deals, train ideas...etc. He has been to Barcelona while in college, but she hasn't. Any thoughts on choice between Barcelona or Madrid - were thinking of just staying 2 days in Spain - so need to narrow it down to one city. Thanks for any experiences!! (Originally they were thinking 2 weeks, but may do 10 days)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 2 London and Where Else in late December?
- 3 Ireland Southwest
- 4 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 7 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 8 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 9 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 10 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 11 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 12 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 13 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 14 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 15 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 16 Matisse at Tate
- 17 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 18 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 19 3 weeks in Europe
- 20 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 21 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 22 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 23 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 24 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 25 Istanbul Itinerary