My wife and I are traveling to Italy for a med cruise that ports from Rome, but before we do that we arriving in Milan 7 days before we take the cruise. We are going to visit some family that we have there but are confused on weather to take a car or train. We want to make a few stop while traveling but we don't want to have to take our luggage out of the train and carry around with us. Does anyone know if the train does something with your luggage if you are just stopping somewhere for a few hours ? We are going from Milan to venice then to foggia, then to bari then to salerno.. We thought about a car because we can do what we want and stop where we want but the cost of a car and train is definetly more .. any suggestions ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭바카라]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 우리카지노」(/只 TG248。ZE。AM ⊰/)「℈슈퍼카지노
- 3 바카라게임사이트]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 바카라게임]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 다모아카지노」(/只 TG248。ZE。AM ⊰/)「℈슈퍼카지노
- 6 바카라싸이트]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 인터넷바카라]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 코리아카지노]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 우리카지노」(/只 TG248。ZE。AM ⊰/)「℈슈퍼카지노
- 10 정선카지노」(/会 TG248。ZE。AM ⊰/)「℈슈퍼카지노
- 11 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 14 House Hunting in France
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 21 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 24 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 25 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!