My wife and I are traveling to Italy for a med cruise that ports from Rome, but before we do that we arriving in Milan 7 days before we take the cruise. We are going to visit some family that we have there but are confused on weather to take a car or train. We want to make a few stop while traveling but we don't want to have to take our luggage out of the train and carry around with us. Does anyone know if the train does something with your luggage if you are just stopping somewhere for a few hours ? We are going from Milan to venice then to foggia, then to bari then to salerno.. We thought about a car because we can do what we want and stop where we want but the cost of a car and train is definetly more .. any suggestions ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 life to avoid extra troubles with the extent
- 2 Sundays in Puglia
- 3 K-Day
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 Spain in December
- 8 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 9 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 10 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 16 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Lay over time
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 23 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing