My wife and I are traveling to Italy for a med cruise that ports from Rome, but before we do that we arriving in Milan 7 days before we take the cruise. We are going to visit some family that we have there but are confused on weather to take a car or train. We want to make a few stop while traveling but we don't want to have to take our luggage out of the train and carry around with us. Does anyone know if the train does something with your luggage if you are just stopping somewhere for a few hours ? We are going from Milan to venice then to foggia, then to bari then to salerno.. We thought about a car because we can do what we want and stop where we want but the cost of a car and train is definetly more .. any suggestions ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다리다리시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 바다낚시 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 다리다리시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 CASH OR CARD?
- 6 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 11 Hiking in Switzerland
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 14 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 18 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 19 2 days in Lugano area
- 20 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 21 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 22 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Help on ancient history route