Does anyone know how to get from Hondarribia to St Jean De Luz by bus. I would like to go there for a day trip but having difficulty finding the info in english. From San Sebastian there is the pesa bus, 50 min journey but would prefer to go from Hondarribia. I'm spending about 10 days in SS and 1-2 nights in Hondarribia end of Sept. thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 4 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 7 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Lille Braderie 2017
- 10 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 11 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 16 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 17 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 18 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 21 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 22 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 24 Greek Village
- 25 Berlin