Does anyone know how to get from Hondarribia to St Jean De Luz by bus. I would like to go there for a day trip but having difficulty finding the info in english. From San Sebastian there is the pesa bus, 50 min journey but would prefer to go from Hondarribia. I'm spending about 10 days in SS and 1-2 nights in Hondarribia end of Sept. thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 2 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 3 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 4 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 5 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 6 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 12 Shall we Gdansk?
- 13 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 14 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 15 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 16 Jewish Vienna
- 17 Short time in Vienna
- 18 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 19 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 20 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 21 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 24 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 25 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August